Chapter 41

You stood in the bathroom, in front of the mirror, looking at your face. You've been standing there for a few minutes, wanting everything to be buttoned up. Once again, you have corrected your hair and then your yukata, checking if it has loosened anywhere. You were hoping you put it on correctly. 

You had to admit that the yukata that All Might chose for you was really pretty. It was white with pink sakura petals pattern. As you looked in the mirror, you started wondering where All Might had gotten that outfit. However, you shook your head quickly, realizing that the only thing you wanted to hear from him right now was his opinion of you.

You left the bathroom and took a one step down. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed that he was already waiting for you, leaning against the door and nervously tapping his fingers on them. He still hasn't noticed you, his eyes were focused on the floor as if something interesting was laying there. 

You stopped in front of him, nervous, and waited for him to speak, but ... he was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice your presence.

''Anoo ... Toshinori-san? Is everything ok? "You asked. He almost jumped, you caught him off guard.

''Yes, I'm sorry. Are you ready?" You nodded slightly disappointed by his reaction. He gave you an apologetic smile and added. ''In that case, let's go. The fireworks start in half an hour."

And while saying this, he opened the door quickly and invited you to leave the house first. You hesitated, a bit annoyed, and went outside.

It was warm, but not hot. For the last few days, the heat almost poured out of the sky, making even the nights no longer bring any relief.

It was long after dark, on the street you could see a mass of people heading in the same direction as you two. With each second more people started to appear, it began to be more and more crowded. 

Although the festival was located in a nearby park, which was quite sizable, it looked like the whole city gathered in here and slowly there wasn't any space. You glanced automatically at All Might, still slightly irritated by his reaction, or rather its lack. You had no idea where to go, and in case you were lost, you would never be able to find your way back. You always had a terrible sense of direction - it was one of your main problems. 

All Might, as if reading in your mind, stopped suddenly and said:

''Stay close to me. Unless you want to get lost here."

You rolled your eyes theatrically, sighing loudly.

You murmured something under your breath, hoping he didn't hear you. You came closer to him, clinging to his back, trying to stick to him as close as possible. But your whisper hasn't gone unnoticed - All Might crossed his arms over his chest and looked at you questioningly.

''(Y/N)? What's going on? Since we left the house you look like if something was... bothering you." He noticed almost making a hole in your head with his gaze.

''I could ask the same question." You answered quietly, wanting him to stop boring you with his look. And he did as soon as he heard your words. He looked abashed, looking into the distance, completely ignoring you.

You sighed quietly, feeling curious, following his gaze. Suddenly you saw something in the crowd, something familiar. Or rather someone. A young man with ash blond spiky hair and sharp red eyes making a displeased face. As soon as you recognized this person, you gasped quietly -you covered your mouth with your hand, and in disbelief, you watched as no one else but Bakugou stood a few meters in front of you, angrily watching the crowd around him. Instinctively you glanced at All Might, with great relief seeing that he hadn't noticed him yet.