𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✔

By milkkytae

↳ what will happen to jungkook and taehyung when one of them loses their memory? ↲ ... More

• PROLOGUE •
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
❆ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❆ + explanation

SIX

951 63 19
By milkkytae

"we... can start all over again...      annoynghaseyo, my name is jeon jungkook."

taehyung looked at the pale hand waiting for a handshake. without hesitation he smiled and answered.

"annoynghaseyo, i am kim taehyung."

they shook their hands and smiled at each other. taehyung could feel the warmth of jungkook's hand warming up his cold one.

seeing that adorable bunny smile made taehyung feel nostalgic. he immediately frowned remembering all those happy and careless moments of them laughing freely and being happy together.

"so, taehyung, we'll see each other tomorrow."

"tomorrow? where?" taehyung asked tilting his head to the side.

"i don't know. if we are friends, we have to hang out, right?"

"oh, of course. where would you like to go then?"

"you pick it. here is my phone number."

jungkook took out his pay check from the shop and wrote down his phone number with a small pencil he owned. handing it to taehyung he waved a goodbye and turned around.

"bye, hyung!"

"b-bye kookie."

it took taehyung a couple minutes to realize that jungkook just called him hyung.

he smiled.

it's been two years since he heard that.

❆❆❆

the next morning taehyung ate the left overs from his yesterday's food and headed to work.

he thought if he should type to jungkook first. it all felt so weird. he felt like he was in love all over again.

of course he loved jungkook all this time but the stutter, nervousness, and heart flutters felt like nothing before. wondering if jungkook would fall in love with him again.

of course he'll fall for me, we are practically soul mates no matter what.

reaching his workplace, taehyung sighed and flopped on his chair.

another day at a dream job.

❆❆❆

jungkook woke up really late today. taking a look at his phone, he saw it was already 1:18 pm. today he didn't have classes in his university, so decided to pay a visit to his doctor.

he opened his closet and looked at the stack of white t-shirts, deciding which one to wear today.

hmm, this one is too white...

this one is not white enough!

oh that one looks nice, but this white doesn't match my hair color.

this one doesn't match my mood today.

that one is not even white!

aaahhh! here is the perfect one!

after his long decision on what shirt to wear, he put on some jeans and a leather jacket. running a hand through his hair, he grabbed his phone and house keys and went out the door.

arriving at the medical center, jungkook knocked on an already familiar door and came in.

"oh why hello there jungkook!"

"hello mr. kang!"

they greeted each other with a handshake and the doctor gestured him to sit down.

"why did you come for a visit?"

"it's about my memory."

jungkook went to many doctors hoping to get help of regaining his memory. this one in particular, felt more like a friend than a doctor. he always supported jungkook and believed, unlike every other doctor, that his memory will come back.

"oh this has to be interesting. let me take my notebook."

mr. kang opened a drawer taking out a red notebook and clicking open a pen.

"i've met a guy that turns out was my boyfriend!"

"hmm, are you sure about this? you know how people can lie since you don't remember."

"yes, i am aware. but he really was my boyfriend. he convinced me and told the story of how we met. he cried when he found out i don't remember out relationship and even showed photos of us."

"well photos are definitely a good proof."

"and i think i got a glimpse of a memory of us..."

"are you sure?"

"yes, when he showed a picture from my birthday party, my head started to ache a lot and i got a blurry image from that party. it wasn't much but i definitely saw the both of us surrounded by a large crowd with loud music playing in the background."

the doctor was vigorously writing everything down and after finishing, smiled at jungkook.

"this is great news! you see, when you saw those pictures, it triggered a part of your memory. if you continue seeing more pictures or hearing phrases from your past, your memory might come back fully!"

jungkook smiled brightly and hugged mr. kang.

after thanking and saying good bye he ran to his house and started dancing to some music.

he was so happy taehyung found him and thanks to him, his memory might come back. he thought that spending more time with taehyung should really help. jungkook was happy he decided to be friends with him all over again.

he took out his phone and saw a text from an unknown number.

________

unknown:
hey jungkook! it's me taehyung.

unknown:
i thought, if you'd like, we could go watch a movie or something. you loved doing that when we dated. 😉

jungkook changed your name to tae-tae🌱

jungkook:
hey hyung!
movies sound great!
you free at 6?

tae-tae🌱:
yeah i am free :)
and why the sprout emoji??

jungkook:
lol idk
you remind me of a sprout
you're really cute

tae-tae🌱:
woah you flirting or am i blind?
i am most definitely not cute btw

tae-tae🌱 changed your name to kookie🍨

kookie🍨:
i am not flirting
what movie will we watch?

tae-tae 🌱:
ok i guess i am blind then
what about 'the notebook'?

kookie🍨:
how did you know i like romance?

tae-tae🌱:
uuhhhh...

kookie🍨:
oh right!
sorry i still can't get used to this
it's really new

tae-tae🌱:
yeah of course
i am always here for you

kookie🍨:
😳 thanks...
i guess i'll see you tomorrow?

tae-tae🌱:
any time :)
bye-bye

kookie🍨:
bye

Seen 2:57

________

jungkook burried his head in his pillow until he had to get up for air.

why is he so cute??

if i feel like this now, than i definitely loved him.

but i want to love him the same way i did before.

how can i do it though, if i don't remeber how i loved him?

________________

_________________

who is this mochimin i keep getting in my suggestions?

he looks quite familiar but i can't make a clear image.

were we friends?

[classymanjog]
#18 in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
343K 16.1K 60
태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me...and not anyone else." Jungkook accidentl...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
292K 8.7K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...