Unexpected Love~~ We are mean...

Autorstwa Lemlongchar

Story of Arshi, unknown strangers, who are bounded to be together forever Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chaprer 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Author's Note
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Author's Note
Chapter 60
Chapter- 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter - 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Not an Update
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Announcement For My Readers !!
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Announcement
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Announcement !!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 91

Chapter 10

8.9K 341 14
Autorstwa Lemlongchar

Gupta House~~

Kusi, ae Kusi, areee parmeshwari kitni daer aur soyegi ?? Uuth jaa aab toh, aaj toh tujhe apne babuji ke Saath  dukan jaana hai naa, jalti se uuth jaa ( Khushi, hey Khushi, areee parmeshwari how late will you sleep ?? Wake up now, you have to go to shop with your father today, wake up fast ).

Hmmm, Buaji kuch daer aur sone toh naa ( Buaji let me sleep for some more time ).

Nahi, jalti se uuth jaa nahi toh hum toh ka poori ki poori pani se bhikoi di hai haa, hai re nandhkisore jalti kar, har samay toh titli ki tarah kabhi yaha toh kabhi waha uur ti rehti hai, lekin jab sone ki pari aati hai toh baas, ee maharani uuth ne kaa naam he nahi leti, ay kusi hum toh ka akhri baar keh rahe hai ( no wake up fast, or else I will make you completely wet by water, hai re nandhkisore hurry up, all the time you are flying here and there like a butterfly but when it comes to sleep, then queen doesn't even take name to get up, hey Khushi I'm telling you for the last time ).

Hearing such a loud voice, Khushi finally woke up, Buaji you never let me sleep well and enough, she pouted.

Stop complaining and go freshen up, come out and have your breakfast after that you have to go to the shop with your father.Be fast, her Buaji stated.

Acha acha theek hai ( okay okay alright ) I'll get ready fast, she went to the bathroom mumbling and talking to herself.

Her Buaji smiled and said, poori ki poori Sanki hai yeh Sanka Devi and moved out from her room.

Raizada House~~

All the ladies of the Raizada family were busy going around here and there, giving orders to the servants HP, JP and OP urf the prakash brothers ( Hari Prakash, Jai prakash and Om prakash).

Anjali was asking HP, did you put all the necessary things needed for the shagun ?? Ji didi, HP answered.Anjali nodded and went near her Nani. Nani are you ready ??

Yes, bitiya I am ready. Anjali smiled and asked Nani where is mami ??

Hum yaha hai Anjali bitiya (I'm here Anjali bitiya). Anjali smiled looking at her.

Coming near them, she asked, hum kaisan dekh rahe hai ?? Ekdum tip tap naa ?? Miss India ji jaisan ?? How am I looking ?? Very tip top right ?? Just like Miss India ??)

Before Anjali could reply, Nani replied back saying, Miss India ki jaisan toh nahi, lekin Miss Joker ki tarah ekdum lagat ho tum Manorama ( Not like Miss India but you're really looking like Miss Joker ).

Hearing that, Manorama said, hello hai bye bye, eestap insalating me saasuma and fumed ( stop insulting me mother in law ).

Anjali just smiled and said, let's get moving Nani and Mami, I don't want to be even a second late, to which they both nodded.

They moved out from their home, to the address of Khushi's house.

While on their way Anjali called Arnav and asked him if he would join them, to which he flatly rejected.Sighing she cut the call but cheered up again as she was so happy today, as finally their family will have his chotte's bride.

Gupta House~~

Khushi was gulping down her breakfast so fastly without even blinking, she was choking, coughing but still she was eating it. Seeing her so restless her Buaji commented, hai re nandhkisore, tohar babuji aur uuh ki dukan kahi nahi bhaag jaayi hai, theere se khao Sanka Devi ( hai re nandhkisore, your father as well as his shop won't run away, eat slowly ).

Khushi just looked at her gulping down her breakfast, once she was done she kissed her Buaji, her amma and her jiji and shouted chalo babuji, and to the others hum jaake aate hai ( let's go babuji, and to the others I'll go and come ).

They all smiled, when her babuji and she stepped out of the door they saw a nice car just stop outside their house. She looked at her babuji confused, her babuji was confused too as to who might come to their house so early that too with such a nice car.

All the family members came out after hearing the sound of the car, out of the car an elderly and sophisticated lady came out, another one that came out had full of make up on her face, as if all the make up of the world was captured by her face, Khushi and Payal chuckled seeing that face, next and finally the last one was a pretty middle aged lady who had a beautiful smile adorning her face. Khushi felt a liking from the first moment she saw her face.But when she took a clear glance at the lady she recognized her, it was the same lady at the temple.

But after seeing all those ladies at their house, the Gupta family were surprised as to why were they coming  to their house, both Khushi and Payal were confused too.

Anjali came forward first, folding  her hands she said, Namaste my name is Anjali Singh Raizada, this is my Nani Devyani Singh Raizada and this is my mami Manorama Singh Raizada.

The Gupta family just looked at them and folded their hands.

Khushi spoke up saying, areee you are the lady who jiji and I met at the temple right ?? Anjali nodded. They both smiled, but why are you here ??

At that time Garima and Madhumati finally came to their senses and invited them in. Why are you standing outside please come inside.

Nani nodded and all of them went inside.

They took seats, while buaji, Khushi's father and mother were seated and Khushi and Payal went in the kitchen to make tea and prepare sweets for their guests.

Anjali gestured Nani to speak up, Nani nodded and spoke up.

Dekhiye hum aaj yaha aapke khar maa bohot khaas waah se aaye hai ( look tidy we came to your place for a very important reason )

The Gupta's were looking at each other confusion clearly visible on their faces.

Hum aaj yaha Khusi bitiya ki haath aapan chhote ki khatir maangne aaye hai.( Today we came here to ask khushi's hand in marriage for our chhote )

Chhote ??

Nani ka matlab hai, hamare Bhai Arnav, woh hum usko Pyaar se chhote bulate hai she smiled ( Nani means Arnav my brother, we call him chhote with love ).

Oh, Buaji spoke, Shashi began saying it's very nice of you to say that, but the problem is we don't know you all.

Manorama started speaking, hello hi bye bye, how come you don't know about us ?? We are the Raizadas, everyone knows us, samjhiyoo.

Nani warned her by saying Manorama. She replied yes i know you don't know us, and it is the first time we are seeing each other, but we have seen Khushi and Payal bitiya from before in the temple. There we saw how cultured and traditional Khushi bitiya was, we instantly had a liking for her and wanted to have her as our bahu.Please consider this proposal.

The Gupta's asked permission and went inside the room calling Khushi with them, after going inside Garima and Buaji started saying that they should say yes to this proposal because they all know about Shyam and his madness towards Khushi.Shashi looked at Khushi and said, it all depends on you child, we don't want to pressure you on anything. Whether you say yes or no the decision solely is your choice.

Khushi was in a dilemma, she was confused, but she thought about Shyam, his threats, his madness, her fear of him.

Finally thinking about all that she said yes, she said that she was ready for the marriage.

Her Buaji and mother were so happy, his father gave her a concerned look, but she told him that she was indeed really ready for this marriage.They hugged her and came out of their rooms, Khushi went to the kitchen.

The Raizada ladies were waiting eagerly, hoping for the best when they saw them coming back.The Gupta's were all smiling.

Shashi said yes for the proposal.He said that Khushi was ready for the marriage. Both Anjali and Nani were so happy hearing that, Anjali told them that she will bring shagun, to which Buaji asked, you will go back again for the shagun ?? Mami was the one to reply back, hum Sab kuch adphance maa karat ke aaye hai ( we came here doing all things in advance ).

Anjali smiled and went outside to bring back the shagun along with the help of the driver. She was so much happy for her chhote.

She quickly dialled Arnav 's number, after three rings he picked up.

Yeah di, chhote chhote I'm so so so happy,
What happened di ??
Your bride said yes to the proposal.
Arnav was shocked, he couldn't say anything.
Ok I'm hanging up now, I have to start the shagun ritual now, ok bye chhote, congrats she giggled and cut the call.

Arnav clenched his fist, now he should really have to forget that girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Done, done, done.
Hope you like it ☺️
Thanks for the vote and comments ☺️☺️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

156K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
86.8K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
946K 35.3K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.