JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 34: Visitor

39.7K 1.2K 889
By skyaeacus

Rosé Pov.

I took a taxi going here, to avoid getting followed by these sneaky paparazzi, gosh I don't even know we've been followed by one last night. And even have pictures took at that time.

I also wore a hoodie and a cup, not to get noticed, and even tied my hair up. I know there is still a possibility getting caught, and this is too risky. But I need to talk to unnie.

I glanced at my phone to check the time, it's only been 20mins and I know this is a bit far from our building, but I'm here getting impatient already. Now tapping my toes at the ground and sighing deeply as I let the time passed by.

"Haist..why am I even here? If I see her, what am I going say?", I mumbled softly, looking straight at the ground.

Did unnie did that for me? Did she let everyone know she was dating a guy to avert their attention away from me?

"Is she saving my image? Haist..", I sigh as pout my lips feeling all guilty.

Beep!

"AAAh!", I screamed, jumping in surpised. Holding my chest, my heart beating so fast.

"Yah! why do you have to do that!?", I yelled looking at unnie, going out of her car walking in haste towards me.

She looked serious and didn't answer me as she grab my wrist, now dragging me towards her house.

"W-Wait-", I was going to protest but unnie's hand gripped tight on my wrist, and didn't let me speak.

As soon as we got inside her house unnie slammed the door closed, making me jolt up in surprised, is she mad?

"What are you thinking? why did you came here? what if someone saw us again?", Jisoo said her voice was deep and she was looking mad at me right now.

"Are you mad at me unnie?", I said, and pursed my lips trying not to cry. Just thinking that unnie is mad at me is making me want to cry.

"No. No. I'm not.", Jisoo said flatly. Her face was just straight.

That's it, she's really mad at me. My eyes begun to water, I went down covering my head hugging my knees as I started to cry.

"I'm sorry unnie~ I'm so sorry, It's all my fault~", I exclaimed while sobbing on my knees. She's maybe mad at me because I got her involve in such scandal.

"Rosé-ah..", I heard her mumble my name in much softer voice. But I couldn't lift my head and look at her, as I felt so embarassed right now.

"I know you are mad at me. I'm really sorry unnie~, I'm such a bad person, I shouldn't have involve you in my messy life. I am so sorry~", I said and continued crying, all unnie did was listen to all my problems and stayed at my side as I cope up with it. But in return I just gave her problems, the thing we did last night, and this stupid news this morning.

"I'm not mad because I got involve on that news with you, if that's what you are thinking.", Jisoo unnie said, her voice was like a few inches away from me. I did stopped crying and slowly lift my head, just to get welcome by unnie's warm eyes and her lovely smile.

"I'm mad because you are putting yourself in such a risk." Jisoo unnie paused and avert her eyes off me.

"I'm worried about you.", She added softly while trying to avoid my gaze.

............

Just then, I felt so happy. I couldn't explained in words how happy I am to hear those words. Knowing that she cared this much for me. And she wasn't mad at me. But why does my heart beating so loud right now, and I felt like my cheeks are burning?

"You are worried about me?", I asked again even if she said it clearly.

"I- I..", She mumbled still not looking at me. Why can't she look at me?, I got a little annoyed so I held her cheeks with both my hands. And turned her head towards me.

"Why can't you look at me and say it unnie?", I asked straightly looking at her eyes.

"W-what? N-no I can. I-I am now.", Jisoo unnie stuttered as she tried to deny not being able to look at me. Which I am not buying, cause she was still trying to turn her head away but I was holding it steady and not letting her avert her eyes off me again.

"Then don't try to struggle unnie, and look at me? And answer me, are you really worried for me?", I asked not breaking our eye contact.

"I-I am. I'm w-worried about you.", She said and her eyes didn't left mine, and it did something to me again, why does she have this kind effect on me lately?

-------------

Jisoo Pov.

"This is why I'm always worried.", I said as I brought my hands on her face, and wipe the tear stain left on her cheeks with my thumb.

How I wish I could tell you what you are doing to me. But I know you would prefer me not telling you. So this is the closest thing I can do for you. Wipe these tears, cause it doesn't suit your beautiful face do you even know that?..

"Stop crying now. Your cheeks are getting puffier when you cry.", I said and gave her a smile, to break this silence she was giving me. I can't even stay that long looking at her this close, I might not able to control myself again.

"Unnie..", She said my name so softly almost a whisper.

"Hmm?", I hummed in response.

"Are you really dating him?", Rosé asked that caught me off guard. I know she would ask me about this. And I know what to answer but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do.

I lowered my head and heave a deep sigh, before I opened my mouth and gave her this stupid answer.

"Yes, I am dating him.", I answered not looking at her. Because damn it, I don't have a choice. If this is the only way to kept myself from falling more to you, and take everyone's stupid judgemental eyes away from you then I'll lie.

"You're lying unnie.", I heard her say that made my eyes gaze back at her. She was furrowing her brow and glaring mad at me. But her eyes are glistening again, it looks like she was holding back her tears. But why?

"That's not true, you are not dating him.", Rosé said still glaring at me, I gulped and didn't answered instead I avert my eyes off her.

"I am Rosé. I am already dating him.", I said it firmly, as I grit my teeth feeling disgusted with my own lies.

"Then why? why didn't you tell me about him beforehand!? why did you let something happened to us when you already have someone else!? why the hell did you kiss me then!?", Rosé shouted that startled me, she sounds so mad. And I don't know why she's getting mad? I thought she'll be happy, that those paparazzis she hated the most will not feast on her anymore. And why is she bringing back what happened to us last night, again? I was trying my best to forget about it for her sake. It's for her that I tried so hard, cause I was thinking that she'll feel awkward about it, cause we both know she'll inlove with her bestfriend.

"Please not these questions. Why are you even asking me all these? What do you want me to tell you?", I mumbled scrunching my eyes close as I stood up and turn my back on her.

"Tell me it's not true! Just tell me you are not dating anyone, I know I'm being selfish unnie, but I really just hate knowing that you are dating someone else..", Rosé said that got me completely schocked and speechless.

What?..Did she just said she hate knowing that I'm dating someone else? what does she mean by that?

"I'm s-sorry. I'll go now.", Rosé said that had me in panic, my heart beating frantically. No, not gonna let her leave again for the second time. So before she could even hold the door knob. I grabbed her wrist pulling her and turned her around to face me. She looked surprised and so was I. I'm surprised with my actions, the hell am I doing?

"Don't go. Don't leave like this again, I am not gonna let you.", I said looking at her wrist as I my hand gripped tight on it.

"You are confusing me Rosé, and I don't know what else to do?", I said biting on my lower lip and sighing deeply.

"I'm sorry unnie. I also don't know why am I acting this way. I'm so sorry, if I'm giving you a hard time. I also don't understand myself.", She said that forced me to look at her. She was crying again. And I felt so guilty, if only I didn't let something happen to us, maybe you wouldn't cry like this.

"I'm going to tell you something. So you wouldn't get confused too.", I said looking straight to her eyes.

------------------------

At Lisa's office.

"Here keep this for me.", Lisa said as she put the tickets on Jennie's palm.

"I kind of forgetting at times, I even forget my passport when I'm already at the airport. So it's better if you held these for me.", Lisa added.

"Maybe because you're getting old.", Jennie said smiling and slightly shaking her head.

"Yup, I think so too. That's why we really needed to get married as soon as possible.", Lisa smirked, as she wiggled her eyebrow flirting with the girl in front of her.

"Ow, well you already getting married soon. So there's no problem getting old. And lucky you, cause you'll be getting old with me.", Jennie said smiling confidently, as she teases her girlfriend running her forefinger on the latter's chin and lifting it up. And winking as she got to look straightly on her girlfriend's eyes.

Lisa was left gawking in surprised, thinking that she has the edge by bringing up their wedding out of nowhere. But turned out getting surprised at her girlfriend's response.

"Wow, I'm speechless. And fucking LUCKY!", Lisa said biting on her lip and smiling so wide seeing the girl in front of her winked at her seductively.

Ring~

Ring~

The phone on Lisa's table rang that caught both their attention. Jennie got off from Lisa's lap, and followed by Lisa standing up and going towards her table to pick up the call.

"Hello?", Lisa answered, while Jennie was just looking at her.

"Ok. I'll talk to her.", Lisa mumbled, her face turned serious which made Jennie's brow raised. Having the signal that Lisa will be having a meeting. Lisa then dropped the call just then, and turned towards her direction again.

"It's Ms. Krystal she said my mom was waiting outside, and she's here because she wanted to see both of us. Will that be ok with you?", Lisa said looking concerned as she asked Jennie's permission first. As she didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable.

"That was unexpected?, and I'm not gonna lie. You said they want you to marry Rosé, so they might hate me. Well probably your mom would.", Jennie said and lowered her head while brushing her arm feeling nervous. Lisa then walked towards her, pulling Jennie into a hug by encircling her arms around Jennie's shoulder.

"Shsss..I will be on your side, I wouldn't let my mom hurt you, and say mean things to you. And no matter what she say, my decision is final. I'm going to marry you Jennie.", Lisa said and rubbing the back of her girlfriend soothingly. Jennie after hearing what Lisa had said couldn't helped but smile.

"I love you..", Jennie mumbled on Lisa's shoulder as she wrapped her arms on her girlfriend's waist, hugging back the latter.

"I thought you hated me?", Lisa said joking said as she remembered Jennie telling her that a while ago.

"Yes, sometimes, but I love you all the time.", Jennie said chuckling on Lisa's shoulder.

"That's sweet, I love you too. Soooo much.", Lisa said smiling lifting Jennie up a little as she tightens her hug on the small girl.

The two pull away from each other, as Lisa unlocked the door. Before calling her secretary to assist her mom to her office. Jennie and Lisa the sat beside each, and while they wait for Lisa's mom to enter the office Lisa intertwined her hand on Jennie. Trying to make her girlfriend relax a bit.

A few minutes later. Mrs. Bruschweiler entered Lisa's office along with Ms. Krystal. Jennie stood up immediately as she saw Lisa's mom entered, Lisa did stood up too and signaled her Ms. Krystal to leave as soon as possible. Leaving the three alone inside the Lisa's office.

"Good afternoon, Sajangnim.", Jennie said and gave a 90° bow greeting Lisa's mother politely. Lisa couldn't helped but smile as she watched how well mannered her girlfriend is in front of her mother, which is so opposite when she first met the girl.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Kim. Please sitdown both of you.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said as she stretched her arm pointing the seat across her. Signaling the two girl in front of her to sitdown as well as she did too, so both Jennie and Lisa sat down as they told to.

"Hmm, so you are Jennie? I don't want to make things awkward but I guessed it can't be helped. You might already knew about the plans with my family and the Parks, Rosé's side. Am I right?", Mrs. Bruschweiler said straightforwardly without faltering, Jennie's hand on Lisa gripped tight, Lisa felt it. So she did held Jennie's hand tight as well to make her feel that she's just right there.

"Yes, sajangnim.", Jennie mumbled softly.

"Then I'll go straight to the point, what if I would tell you to let go of my daughter so she could marry Rosé?", Mrs. Bruschweiler blurted out that made Lisa and Jennie's eyes wide open in shock.

"Mom!, we already talked about this!", Lisa shouted angrily, Jennie turned her head looking at Lisa's now fuming face. She held Lisa's hand gently with both her hands to calm the latter. Lisa did lowered her head and can only clenched her hands in anger.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I am not going to let go of her sajangnim.", Jennie said firmly as she glanced back on Lisa's mother looking straight to it's eyes.

"I apologize if I may sound disrespectful to you but I can't understand why you have to decide for Lisa on this matter? Yes she is your daughter but beside it, she's human too, she has feelings, why can't you let her decide for her own?", Jennie asked not breaking the eye contact between her and Lisa's mother.

"There are things that you wouldn't understand. Cause you are not in the same position like us my dear.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said flatly.

"What position? Is it about the standards of being above and being below? Is it so important for people who are in high society to be matched with the same status as them? Is love have to do with these status? I don't think it does, yes I am at this status you call poor, people that you consider below you, but it does not affect the fact that I could love your daughter the same way or maybe way more than what you can do for her." Jennie said without faltering, and averting her eyes off from Lisa's mother.

Lisa quickly lifted her head to looked at Jennie, surprised from what she heard. She never knew how brave her girlfriend was not until this day. Now she was thinking if the girl still needed her support when Jennie already nailed it on her own.

Mrs. Bruschweiler was also taken aback by what she heard and didn't expect the girl her daughter choose would have this kind of resolve. She thought the girl would cry and hide at Lisa's back from this kind of talk. But Mrs. Bruschweiler was surprised and amazed with how brave the girl is. And how her stubborn daughter was tamed with just a simple touch.

"Lisa sweetie..", Mrs. Bruschweiler said as she avert her eyes off from the girl with the firm resolve, and turned to look at her daughter who's staring at the girl beside her with mouth agape.

"Sweetie..", Lisa's mother called her again for the second time to get the latter's attention. Which was heard this time or because Jennie nudges her at her arm.

"Yah? stop calling me that mom! stop embarassing me." Lisa exclaimed as she finally heard her mom. But furrowed her brow and looking flustered at her mother's endearment to her.

"You are such a baby. But since your fianceé is here with you then I'll take note of that.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said finally smiling. Which left the two in confusion.

"W-wait? Mom how did you know?", Lisa asked with wide eyes.

"Aren't those rings enough proof? I noticed it as soon as I saw both of you.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said pointing the rings the two girls are wearing with her eyes.

Lisa and Jennie quickly glanced at their hands, and remembered that they are wearing their engagement ring.

"Yup, we're getting married mom, Jennie is the girl that I wanted to marry, not Rosé or anyone else." Lisa said and holding Jennie's hand tightly.

"Well, I have to say sorry..", Mrs. Bruschweiler paused, Lisa was supposed to say something again. But before she could speak.

"I'm sorry Jennie dear. I was just trying to know you more. But the reason why I came here is to tell both of you that Rosé turned down the engagement with Lisa, just this morning.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said and giving them a sly smile at the end.

"What!?", Lisa exclaimed, as she stood up and furrowing her brow looking at her mom.

"You heard me, Rosé had turned down the engagement. Her parents arrived here in Seoul just today and had a talk with your bestfriend but unexpectedly their daughter have decided not to marry you. And for what reason I do not know, you can just asked her if you want. But not now.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said and then looked at Jennie's direction.

"Just focus on the person you choose to marry. I'll be the to tell Marco about this.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said and stood up on her seat, Jennie did got up on her seat as well.

Mrs. Bruscweiler then walked towards Jennie, smiling as she stretched her arms wide open, asking for a hug. Which Jennie although confused still welcome Lisa's mother with a hug.

"Jennie my dear, please take care of my daughter. She may give you a hard time but please stay with her as long as you can.", Mra. Bruschweiler whispered on Jennie as they hug. Jennie suddenly thought of Lisa's condition all of a sudden, and she knows it is what those words from Lisa's mother means.

"I will. I will forever stay with her sajangnim.", Jennie mumbled before they pull away from the hug.

"By the way, just call me mom from now on.", Mrs. Bruschweiler said smiling as she held Jennie's hands and squeezing it trying to convey her thanks to the girl. Jennie then nod and smile in responsed.

"Mom..", Lisa mumbled confusely, as she didn't know why her mother was acting differently these past few days.

--------------------
After work.

Inside Lisa's car.

Jennie Pov.

"Why didn't you tell your mom about our travel plan tomorrow?", I asked looking at Lisa's side. She has been silent for quite a while, and it's bothering me.

"I don't trust my step father, it's better that they do not know about it.", She said flatly. Does she thought her step father has something to do with what happened to her on the parking ground? She was still thinking that someone was trying to do bad things to her. And I felt so worried right now.

"We're here.", Lisa said as she stopped the car on the parking lot below our building.

We both unbuckled our seatbelt. Lisa got down of the car first and went over my side and opened the car door for me. Holding my hand to help me got down of the car.

"Thank you.", I said smiling and looking at her.

"You are welcome.", Lisa said smiling wider than me, as she closed the car door.

"But I would prefer a kiss.", Lisa said as she held my cheeks with both her hands. Lifting it up to look at her.

"You always prefer that anyway.", I said smiling, before I clenched my eyes closed pouting my lips waiting for her to kiss me.

Seconds after I felt her tug my head forward. Then I felt a soft pair of lips parted my mouth open. I smiled as I was only expecting a peck, but Lisa gave me a sensual kiss instead. We parted after a minute as I slowly opened my eyes and welcome with her big brown orbs gazing back at me. We both smile staring deep at each other's eyes, but this time I was the one who pulled her by the collar and crashed back my lips on hers. We both deepened the kiss, and savoring each other's mouth for I don't know how long until..

"Jennie?", I heard a deep familiar voice called my name. That made me quickly pull away from the kiss.

My eyes went wide open as I turned my head on direction where the voice came.

"Appa?.."

-----------------------------------------------------------
When you thought Lisa's mom is the visitor. But nah, hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.9K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
486K 7.2K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
697K 19.2K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
261K 4.2K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...