Contemplation (Anime fanficti...

By Kikaraaa

When the war had come to an end, rumors spread that Uchiha Sasuke was dead. Three years had passed since the... More

αғтerмαтн oғ тнe wαr
Proloɢυe
cнαpтer 1
cнαpтer 2
cнαpтer 4
cнαpтer 5
cнαpтer 6
cнαpтer 7
cнαpтer 7.5
cнαpтer 8
cнαpтer 9
cнαpтer 10
NarutoWattys
cнαpтer 11
cнαpтer 12
cнαpтer 13
cнαpтer 14
cнαpтer 15
cнαpтer 16
cнαpтer 17
cнαpтer 18
cнαpтer 19
cнαpтer 20
cнαpтer 21
cнαpтer 22
cнαpтer 23
cнαpтer 24
cнαpтer 25
cнαpтer 26
cнαpтer 27
cнαpтer 28
cнαpтer 29
cнαpтer 30
cнαpтer 31
cнαpтer 32
IMPORTANT FOR SASUSAKU
cнαpтer 33
cнαpтer 34
cнαpтer 35
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER: How to get rid of a bich
A/N

cнαpтer 3

16.4K 531 382
By Kikaraaa

Quote of the chapter: "If these sheets were the states and you were miles away. I'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me." -If These Sheets Were The States by All Time Low <3

If you're a BTS fan then I give you a virtual brofist. \m/

Happy Birthday Jeon Jeongguk! :D (from BTS) I dedicate this chap to you even though you may not know Naruto and don't know me at all though I'm a big fan of yours <//3

Okaaaay, on with the story :3

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 3

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Fluffy clouds block the surface as it roam around the sky. The sun was out, giving heat to the land.

Just like any other day, a lot of ninja and normal citizens crowded the streets of Konoha. People were in groups, families, alone or some in partners. It was noisy yet peaceful and people will usually mind their own business.

Until a certain person caught everyone's attention with one glance.

The person's clothes were ripped as spots of blood were visible while dirt and wounds covered his body.

The man he was carrying from his shoulder had his shirt torn off, eyes shut as some crimson blood flowed his body. Cuts and bruises were exposed at his pale skin while his injuries were fatal.

For every step the man would take, the feeling of other people's presence around him would increase though he was not aware of it. Scratch that, he didn't mind. All he cared for now is bring his friend to the hospital in order to be healed.

Individuals would take a step back so that the man would have a path to go to his destination.

Silence echoed the place as gasps and stunned expressions were released. Only whispers can be heard as the person made his way straight to the hospital, carrying an unconcious man.

\\..~**~..//

A strong yet soothing breeze passed through the 19 year-old medic as she made her way to the Hokage tower.

It was weekend so she just woke up from a deep slumber as she fixed herself up. She was about to shop for her groceries when an ANBU appeared. She was told that the Godaime called for her, saying that she needs to go as soon as possible.

She was supposed to have her day off but nOoOo, something just had to come up to interfere with her relaxation day. What a joy.

Ah, the risks in being a medical ninja. Add lack of sleep and chakra drainage to that. Although, she was now used to it. She has been a medical for years now and being the Godaime's disciple is not all talk.

She still wore her thick gloves, sleeveless crimson top, with dark shorts and long boots that ends up below her knees. Her physical features didn't change that much though matured, she kept her hair short just like keeping a promise, emerald eyes as bright as ever with that natural pink hair. However, she does have the 100 Healing mark which looks like a diamond placed on her-not anymore THAT huge-forehead.

Wondering if it was a new mission or if it is about one of her patients, since it was important, she walked up to the door as she knocked before she twisted the door knob.

"You summoned me, Tsunade-shishou?" Sakura asked as she entered the room and closed the door behind her.

"Sakura." The Godaime looked up to her student as she continued. "Do you remember the man named 'Shee Jin' from Kumogakure? He was once in a mission with you to help you before at the medical field over at Land of Lightning."

"Yes."

"Apparently, the Fourth Raikage chose him to be married to you." Tsunade studied her apprentice's actions before going to further details.

Sakura stiffen as her eyes widen in shock. "M-Marry?..Me?..W-Why?" She muttered, pointing her index finger towards herself.

She may be a ninja, but in the thought of a valuable choice like marriage? Emotions are hard to control.

Tsunade sighed as she held a scroll in her hand. "The Raikage sent me a message, he asked for one of his powerful and wealthy ninja to marry you, so that Konohagakure and Kumogakure's bonds won't break and avoid upcoming wars from the other countries. He chose you since you are the best medical ninja in Konoha or probably in the world. Plus, you aren't included in a noble clan which marriage is highly expected in your case. He picked Jin as your fiancé since you had a close relationship when you were back at Kumogakure and just so happens that he was the strongest guardian of the Raikage. Shee Jin also agreed to the marriage, just so you know."

The medic gulped. She was still registering all of the information in her brain.

Let's see the basics...

Marriage? Her? Why would anyone marry her all of a sudden? She was just nineteen ywars old for heaven's sake. Above it all, she wasn't marrying the man she wished to be with forever...because he's gone.

Tsunade stood up from her chair and looked at the majestic view of Konoha from the transparent glass behind, not wanting to see her Sakura's gloomy face. It must be very hard for her to make a choice. "Sakura, you know that you are very important to me... even as hokage, I am not forcing you. The bonds may weaken but we will always be prepared. I want the best for you, Sakura. So I'll leave the decision to you."

Sakura thought it for a while. For her parents, it would be okay because they don't actually care as long as the guy is good, strong and wealthy. For her friends, some would be against but some would agree. For herself? Ever since he vanished, she was technically dead in terms of emotional matter though physically alive so she doesn't really know what to do with her life anymore rather to save more people's lives.

With that, her decision was cleared. "I accept." Sakura said with much determination for her village.

Tsunade stared back at her as she gave her a stern look. "So you're saying that your feelings towards Uchiha Sasuke no longer exists?"

Uchiha Sasuke. She rarely hears that name ever since three years ago...but the thought of him never left in her mind.

Sakura gathered all her strength to reply before breathing out to release all the tension inside of her. "Yes, shishou."

At that moment, both of them knew that Sakura was one HORRIBLE liar.

"Are you sure?" Tsunade folded her arms, amused at how her apprentice would do everything for the sake of her village.

Tsunade only allowed this marriage so that Sakura could at least have happiness since she recalled that Sakura had a good time before at Kumogakure with Shee Jin.

Before Sakura could respond, the door hung open, showing a tired yet shocked Shizune. "Tsunade-sama!"

"What's so urgent that you came bursting into the door, Shizune?" She leaned at the edge of her desk as she took a sip of her sake. All this Hokage job is adding up her stress as ever.

Shizune panted, but she managed to reply between breaths. "U-Uchiha Sasuke is alive!"

Sakura's eyes was as big as tires while her heart started to beat in a speed rate.

Tsunade almost spat her sake out of her mouth at what she heard. She swallowed with all her might as she dropped the bottle at her desk. "What?! Where is he?!"

"At the hospital!" Shizune caught her breathe as she stood up straightly.

"How?!" Tsunade was already having a big job as hokage with all the paperworks but this might not be a bad news.

"When Naruto came back from his mission a while ago, he dragged Sasuke back to the village both of them have a lot of injuries from a battle but Sasuke is unconscious and is in a worse case than Naruto."

"Where did Naruto find him?"

Shizune looked to the side, trying to avoid Tsunade's suprised gaze. "He didn't specifically say since he blacked out during the interrogation at the hospital."

Tsunade closed her eyes as she rubbed her temples and calculated the situation in her mind.

She looked up to Shizune and said. "Shizune, I want you to call for Kakashi and Sai immediately then finish taking care of Naruto's injuries afterwards." With another word, Shizune nodded and left.

The blonde then faced to Sakura.

Sakura spoke up before Tsunade could even open her mouth. "Tsunade-sama, with all do respect, I would like to heal him."

Tsunade already knows who she was talking about. She was slightly shocked that Sakura would ask for a request on something like that. Not that she had a bad vibe about but considering her feelings...

"Are you sure about this? You might-"

"Yes shishou. I don't want other people to think about him as a traitor." Sakura replied. It was true though. She didn't want other doctors or nurses to take care of him while thinking that he is a villain.

The Godaime sighed. Sakura was right. No other people would earn his trust and would have a deep connection to the Uchiha than Naruto, Sakura and most probably Kakashi too. "I accept your offer, but only because you are capable of task and you are one of the best. Besides, he trusts you."

"I doubt that." Sakura blurted in her thoughts as she bowed even though a part of her disagrees at the last reason. "Thank you shishou."

"As for the engagement, I'll give you three months. By then, you should give me your final answer with a specific reason. Clear?" Tsunade ordered as she raised an eyebrow.

"Hai." Sakura was about to leave until Tsunade snatched her wrist.

She held Sakura's shoulders tightly as her gaze into emerald eyes. "Remember Sakura, this is your life. Make the right choices for you." The Godaime said with a serious expression.

Without any protests, Sakura instantly pulled her trainer-or she considered as a mother-into an embrace. "I will. Thank you again Tsunade-sama!"

Tsunade hugged back then patted her head. "Off you go."

Sakura forced herself to smile as she bowed slightly before sprinting towards the hospital.

Thoughts clouded her mind, but one remained a big mark.

"Do I still love him?"

\\..~**~..//

A knock interrupted the Blonde Sannin from her deep thinking. Sai was already there but they didn't talk since it is precise to wait for another guest. "Come in." She ordered.

A man with spiky silver hair while wearing a dark mask that covered his mouth and the bridge of his nose walked in the door. "I heard it was very important, so I came as fast as I can."

"You're late, Kakashi."

"Forgive me Tsunade-sama but the missions you've assigned are not that easy." Kakashi smiled underneath his mask and returned it into a serious one. "So, is it about him? I can feel his presence in Konoha."

"Good observation. The Uchiha has returned."

The two men didn't look quite surprised, both emotionless but they can't deny the fact that a lot of questioned traveled their brain.

"How?"

Tsunade displayed a smile on her lips before replying. "Naruto dragged him back."

"Who knew Naruto would accomplish his goal?" Kakashi thought as he recalled Naruto's words.

"I'll definitely bring you back to Konoha, even if I have to drag you for it!"

"The dickless brought the Uchiha back from the dead?"

Tsunade sat back to her chair and sighed. "He wasn't exactly dead. He never died in the first place, it was a filthy rumor. One proof of that is we didn't find his body. Second is there was no poison or deadly toxin that can kill Sasuke in the last attack of the enemy."

It was true. He didn't die. If he did, they would see his body fade into the air or tear his body into shreds. Though that didn't happen. He was alive, after all these years.

"What will happen after he is healed?"

"It's his choice. If he wants to come back or hide once again. If he would come back, Konoha would accept him as a ninja since we probably died long ago without his help in the war. But, he will be under probation for a couple of weeks or have at least guards around him. If he would hide, well that will be a problem since most of the citizens saw him already." Tsunade explained as she look to the two men in front of her.

"What will happen to Team 7?" Sai was the one who asked. Sasuke has returned so will he leave? He was his replacement so what is gonna happen then?

Tsunade took all positive and negative outcomes of both possible situations in order to analyze the right decision in which she cleared her mind. "Sasuke will still be a part of Team 7 if he wishes to stay. You can't change the past after all. Since you, Sai, served as his substitute. You are still part of the team, but you are currently in the ANBU squad that takes a lot of assignments. With that, you will be staying with your ANBU group instead. It will be a four-man squad, just like the old times, so in that case, he won't be leaving."

"What about his goals?" Kakashi questioned as he remembered the first time team seven met as if he memorized it at the back of his head.

"My dream is to restore my clan and kill a certain man."

"His other goal is the restoration of Uchiha clan, right? He can't do that with Edo Tensei or what Nagato did before with the rinnegan because it will undergo complex process that may take years or decades to accomplish. So his only choice is through human reproduction and I believe he will pick the best kunoichi for the bloodline trait will be handled effectively. I suppose he wouldn't just pick any girl. Am I right?"

The two men nodded in understanding.

"Good. We'll be seeing Sasuke once he is awake so prepare. That would be all and just so you know, Sakura is the one in-charge to Sasuke and Shizune is healing Naruto right now as we speak. Sai, continue your mission with the ANBU tomorrow and Kakashi, I will call for you once Uchiha Sasuke is awake."

With a simple nod from the two as response, Kakashi smiled smugly before poofing into smokes.

END OF CHAPTER 3

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

UNEDITED//PUBLISHED.9.1.14.//

WEW SASUKE'S ALIVE BUT I GUESS A LOT OF YOU EXPECTED THAT ALREADY~ SORRY BUT I SUCK AT SURPRISES XD I'll try my best to keep my plot twists tho :3 Edited the Prologue a bit ;)

Thanks for reading :3

~TheSketcher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
761K 30.9K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
29.3K 804 15
The story unfolds seven months after the Fourth Shinobi War, and it's Temari's first time coming to Konoha during the start of peacetime. Shikamaru i...
86.4K 1K 16
The story takes place years after the Fourth Great Ninja War. The three great war heroes, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno went on to...