The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Twenty-Four.

17.5K 466 95
By Foreverattached

"My head hurts." Ashton groans.

"Who's fault is that?" Emma asks smirking at Ashton.

"Not mine." Ashton chuckles.

"Yeah, I don't think so." I shake my head at him. Ashton,Emma and I were currently the only ones up, Everyone else seemed to be dead to the world.

I did think about waking up Calum but he looked way too cute sleeping so I let him be.

"You two are mean." Ashton says making Emma and I grin at each other.

"Sure we are." Emma shrugs before leaning her head on Ashton's shoulder.

"You are and I bet Calum would agree with me." Ashton shoots me a grin.

"Of course he would."

"I would what?" Calum asks walking into the living room with a bottle of water.

"Do you think the girls are mean?" Ashton asks him.

"Super mean." Calum smirks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Told you." Ashton cheers getting a small slap in the chest from Emma.

"Watch it." I shoot them both a small glare before cracking a smile.

"What can you two seriously do?" Ashton asks looking amused. "Withhold sex?"

"I think you actually have to be having sex for that Ash." Calum chimes in.

"Exactly." Ashton starts laughing.

"Guess who's going to be waiting longer." Emma shrugs before grinning at me. I let out a small laugh before nodding in agreement.

"You two are mean." Ashton pouts.

"We have to be." I point out.

"Sooo Genie... You got a new chew toy huh?" Ashton asks sending me a smirk.

"Wha-" I go to ask but then remember what I did this morning. "Oh yeah I did." I grin.

"What are you two taking about?" Calum asks with raised eyebrows. Emma looks just as confused before looking at Calum and smiling.

"Looked in the mirror yet?" Ashton asks and Calum frowns before leaving the living room.

So this morning I may of gave Calum a few love bites, and by few I mean three on his neck just like he gave me, two on his collar bone and two more on the top of his right peck. I only planned to leave the first three but Calum tasted really amazing (as creepy as that sounds.) and he was shirtless so I just couldn't help myself.

"I'll be back." I chuckle before getting out of my seat and going to the bathroom that was closest to mine and Calum's room.

I lean on the open door and smile at Calum who is inspecting his lovely marks in the mirror.

"Busy morning?" Calum asks turning to me.

"Eh." I shrug. "Paybacks a bitch."

"You remember that." Calum grins moving from the basin and coming over to me.

"It's actually your fault."

"Really?" Calum smiles. "Enlighten me."

"You did it first and.." I start then stop.

"And?" Calum raises his eyebrows.

"You taste good." I say licking my lips. Calum smiles smugly before lifting one of his hands to my neck and moving my hair off my shoulder to get a clear view of my neck.

"They're almost gone." Calum pouts, and he was right. Those three love bites that he had given me were almost completely faded.

"I know."

"Don't worry I'll give you some more." Calum smirks.

"No you won't." I return his smirk.

"Oh I will, like you said paybacks a bitch."

"Cal-" I start but he cuts me off by placing a swift kiss to my sweet spot. "And next time you won't be holding back those moans." Calum whispers in my ear sending a chill through my entire body.

"You're a dick." I reply pushing him away. Calum laughs before sending me a cheeky smile.

"Are you really not hungover this morning?"

"Nope. Just thirsty." Calum shrugs.

"That just makes you even more of a dick." I point out.

"Does not."

"It does." I say before going to turn away from him but he catches my wrist.

"Genieee." Calum says looking like a puppy. An adorable cuddly puppy.

"Calummm."

"Shouldn't it be Cal-yum?" I roll my eyes at him before smiling.

"Clever."

"I know." Calum nods looking pleased.

"Can I go now?" I ask looking at his hand that was still wrapped around my wrist.

"I don't know can you." Calum smirks at me and I'm torn between wanting to punch in him in the face with my lips or my fist.

"You're annoying." I scoff pulling my wrist out of his grip.

"You're annoying." Calum retorts.

"I'm gonna go." I say.

"You do that." Calum nods and I shake my head at him before turning around and beginning to walk away.

"Genie." Calum calls and I sigh before turning around and raising my eyebrows at him.

"I'm gonna have a shower." Calum says and I frown at him.

"Great.."

"Wanna join?" Calum wiggles his eyebrows.

"Sorry Cal, looks like it's just you and your hand again." I smirk and Calum shoots me a glare. "Enjoy that shower." I say before going back into the living room.

"Morning." Claudia greets me happily.

"Morning girly." I take the empty seat next to her and let out a small yawn. I woke up way too early this morning.

"Where's Cal?" Ashton asks.

"Enjoying some quality time with his hand in the shower."

"Ew." Claudia frowns in disgust.

"Sounds like Something Ashton will be doing." Emma laughs but judging by the look on Ashton face he doesn't find it funny.

"Hilarious." Ashton grunts.

"You know I feel like us girls need some time away from the boys." Claudia says getting our attention.

"Sounds like fun to me." Emma nods.

"Yeah I agree."

"Well how about we leave in about an hour?" Claudia suggests.

"It's a date." Emma says full of enthusiasm.

"I'm going back to bed." Ashton groans before standing up from the couch and leaving us girls.

"Is Aria still asleep?" I ask no one in particular.

"I guess so." Claudia shrugs.

"She could be in the shower or something." Emma points out.

"Hmm well I think I might to wake her and let her know the plan." I say standing back up.

"Good idea." Claudia spreads herself across the couch now that I was no longer sitting there.

I leave the living room and go down to Aria's room and lightly tap on the door but don't get an answer. I open her door before peeking in and see that she isn't in there, maybe Emma was right and she was in the shower.

I closed her bedroom door and decide to go to the bathroom that right next to her room. Just as I'm about to knock on the door, it opens to reveal Aria and Michael.... Who both looking insanely guilty.

A/N: Doublee update! It's a little short but hey who cares? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.3K 53
Shaylee Ava Hemmings, twin sister of the one and only Luke Robert Hemmings. After some drunken sex with Calum Hood, Shaylee becomes pregnant. Neither...
22.1K 887 40
All I did was email the homework WARNING: Content may be triggering, read with caution. © Copyright 2015 Love4Dance
40.2K 1.1K 53
pain makes us stronger, scars show we survive, butterflies give us wings to escape, and love helps us to heal our wounds... which is exactly what...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...