Never Thought 2 |

By NicksterTheWriter

Continue to follow the lives of Blue & Deuce! Go with them on their journey of challenges and obstacles they... More

Book 1
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Writer's Block
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Question! Not an Update!
😬
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Questionssssss
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
New Story
Chapter 68
πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ˜”
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
😑 Chapter 76-Cut off
I have questions!
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Thank You
Chapter 79
Sasha/NeverThought/NB
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
😊
Meeting You
So.
Participate!
πŸ€”
My Decision
Sasha
Updates

Chapter 67

1.9K 89 5
By NicksterTheWriter

Deuce

"Got everythin' yungin'?" Dice looked at me.

"Yea. I'm gud." I looked ova at Blue.

I was in my own world. Everybody was gettin' ready fa whatever that was bout to go down. It is what it is now.

"Hey. I think I got a plan to add to dis plan." Boon said.

"Wat man?"

"I'll tell y'all when im done." He ran into da bathroom.

"You ready to go?" Blue came and looked up to me.

"Yea."

"I got you alright? I'm right here." She said so serious.

"Na, baby. I'm the one that got u." I smiled at her.

"You're not in it by yourself this time. I'm riding. I'm always beside you." She grabbed my hand.

"I kno baby." I exhaled.

"We gud D. Waitin' on u." Zel came up wit Milly behind.

"Let's go."

10 Minutes Later

I was pacin' round, lookin' at everythin'. I remember so much, and I cant believe dat it's at this point.

"Wow." I turned around to her voice.

"Why am I not surprise that you chose this place to actually come back too?"

"Figured it was the best place."

We was at our old home. Although before it look like it was sunk in, it actually hadn't. I finally got the chance to kick that door down.

"So typical."

"Yea." I looked round again.

"Y u do it?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She picked at her nails.

"Y u aint neva act like a mother'?"

"Y u treat me dirty, and make me take care of u?"

"You were suppose-"

"NO! U WAS POSE TO TAKE CARE OF ME! I WAS YO SON! I WAS 10 momma! 10 years old!" I fussed and cried.

"U ditched me and treated me like I won't shit to u. U must've hated me befo them drugs, cause it just ain't no way to just turn a switch like dat."

She looked at me, then started laughin'.

"Oh DeWayne, please." She waved her hand.

"I lost my husband, and that took half of me."

"The otha half was pose to be u lovin' yo son. Not givin' up on'em. That other half was pose to be there for me. Helpin' me! Raisin' me to be betta in this life! U WAS POSE TO LOVE ME!"

"You know, before he died, and you were a baby, I'd rock you in that rusty old chair right there?"

"I would always take you from your dad, because all you needed was momma's love." She smiled.

"Oh yea? What happened to it then huh?"

"Remember when we tried to always put a football in your hands, but you would stay grabbing the basketball?"

"That love was gone when my husband passed away."

I looked at her. It's like she was in a daze, day dreamin.

"I was broken, but now...I'm much better." She snapped out of it and smiled, while she walked around.

"I searched for you, when I got myself together."

"I had people out looking for you, after I gain my respect and got in place. You know, my ex lover, helped me get myself clean. But I wanted his position. Just like I want yours."

I laughed at her, while I wiped my face wit my hands. That cryin over her, shit dead now.

"So u gone take yo own son out huh?"

"Well, you are in my way. You're the biggest thing around here. I just need you out of the picture, as well as your "New family" right? Isn't that what you call it?"

"Yea, cause they love me mo' than u ever did."

"Why did you even choose this place?"

"Y? Bringin' back too many memories fa u?"

"No. I just didn't think this would be the place you'd want to die. The place you grow up in." She shrugged.

"U mean u?"

"You're funny."

"Y u kill my child momma?"

"Oh, DeWayne. I wouldn't do such a thing." She said, grabbin' her chest laughin.

"Dat was yo blood too." I looked at her straight.

"Y u ain't give me an opportunity to be a betta parent den u? y u kill her momma?" My eyes got glossy.

"Dat was my lil girl. An innocent baby. I didn't do shit to u."

"Then u was gone turn the one girl, the love of my life, against me? U hate me dat much huh momma?" I let the tears fall once again.

"Oh please, DeWayne. Blue is pathetic. She isn't the girl for you. You needed someone like Kelly. Now, that's a girl for ya."

"Na. Aint another like Blue. She fixin' me, because of all the damage u caused. She makin' me a betta man every single day, and lovin' me more than anybody. She the best thing dat ever happened to me.

"And u took away her chance of bein' a betta momma to her child, den u ever was too me. Y?" I shook my head.

"Are you done?"

"You don't get the happy ending DeWayne. Let it go." She sighed dramatically.

"How's Boonett by the way? He's doing alright?" She smiled.

"Betta than ever."

"You sure? I know, Kelly took it a little too far. But I just couldn't help myself. That really worked out nicely didn't it?"

"I told her that she would make you all angry. That's the fun part of it though."

"How's Zellon and Milly too? I miss those funny people."

"U... gone regret it momma."

"Look DeWayne. I don't have time or nor the patience for this. Let's just get it over with." She called in her men and Kelly.

Kelly came in wearin' some tight ass dress, that look like it was cuttin off her damn circulation, then wit heals, and her ugly ass weave, with her fake ass jewelry on. Carol's men gathered' around them both.

"Wats dat pose to do?" I scrunched up my face.

"I was hoping Blue could see this moment. Ah man. I'll make her death extra special for you." She pulled out her gun.

"Who said Blue wasn't already here to kill you?" Blue came out from behind me, and picked at her nails too.

"Oh, hi Blue Blue!" Kelly smiled at her.

"Blue. Nice to see you again." Carol smirked.

Zel came out wit Milly, then Boon. Later came Dice, Moel, Trigs, and Ant.

"This is your crew? Wow DeWayne. Are you ready to die?"

"You die. I die." Blue looked up at me.

"It ain't gone come to dat baby." I kissed her forehead, lettin' my gun ring off.

Blue

Shots could be heard all through the old house.

I shot as best as I could. I shot at every man on her crew. I saved Kelly for Boon, and Carol for Deuce. To bad that they both ran off and was no where to be found in this moment.

Everybody was stuck shooting at her men, that didn't seem like they would ever die. Me and Millan hid behind old couches, like Deuce told us to.

I threw Deuce my gun, so I could reload his. During the process, it seemed like the men just wouldn't stop coming.

I got up, shooting whoever I could once again. I yelled for Deuce, who was being dragged out by one of the guards. I shot the guy, but it didn't make him let him go.

I shot and shot as well as everybody else on our side, killing them all, and then realizing that Boon was laying there fighting for his life with blood all over his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 5 36
When a young, careless girl runs away from her troubled home, she gets the Journey of her lifetime. Her life story begins at the age of 8 where she f...
19.6K 1.1K 40
Catch up, & continue to read about the lives of Blue & Deuce! See what happens next! *I do not own rights to the cover picture, music or lyrics, in t...
395 35 7
+ ROMANCÉ ++HUMOR & MYSTERY +++BEING A WHOLE NEW PERSON Prononciation : Way-nah One runs, the other chases - one hides, the other finds -one denies...