Dimension Crossing (Raph X Ja...

By JEDI271217

Jamie has been a TMNT fan from the very beginning. She loved watching the show so much that she considered th... More

Chapter 1: Jamie's Life
Chapter 2: Kidnapped
Chapter 3: Miwa Gets Help
Chapter 4: Getting Away From Shredder
Chapter 5: More About Jamie
Chapter 6: Considering a New Life
Chapter 7: Late Night Jitters
Chapter 8: Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: One Thing Leads to Another
Chapter 11: A New Mission
Chapter 12: What Has This Come To?
Chapter 13: Explanation
Chapter 14: Penelope's Plan
Chapter 15: Lead Into a Trap
Chapter 16: Where Raph was Taken
Chapter 17: Jamie's Dimension
Chapter 18: A Comic Con
Chapter 19: Out of the Mutagen
Chapter 20: New Home
Thanks!
Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer

947 6 6
By JEDI271217

Hiya you guys! Another TMNT request story coming your way! Thanks to MasaMakiIkovic for this! This is based off the 2012 series, but it will be a little different than what the episodes show. You'll see what I mean later on. I only own myself while MasaMakiIkovic came up with the plot. And also, I just want you guys to know that even though I have fan fictions that say my OC's or the reader's parents aren't alive or mean, it's just for the fan fiction. I wanted to get that out there because my parents are alive and loving people. I appreciate that you guys can relate to my stories and all, but what I have are for the plots. So anyway, I hope you guys vote, comment, and enjoy!

Also, this is an alternate universe, so it doesn't relate to what is going on in our society.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 143 51
So, I'm making a tmnt story based on the 2012 series and im starting off from season 1-5 and I will put my virsion in the show. So basically a young...
5.9K 247 13
It all started with a ball. The young turtles had left the lair when they were 4. Wanting to explore the world above. Raphael had ventured a bit furt...
16.9K 623 28
Everyone knows about kraangs plans for the earth, but what if before they entered this dimension they had entered another enslaving few of the existi...
11.3K 540 22
THIS IS THE SEQUAL TO SHREDDER'S ASSOCIATE, so if you haven't read that you will be confused. Go check out Shredder's Associate. After Tang Shen cal...