Southgate- Jesse Lingard ft...

By TAA_66

Brooklyn Southgate, She's the England bosses daughter. What could go wrong? [COMPLETED] More

Cast.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
X
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145

46

3.1K 68 12
By TAA_66

Brooklyn's POV.

Today was party day. My dad had organised a party for all the boys as a celebration for them qualifying for the World Cup. And obviously being the daughter of the manager and the girlfriend to Jesse I get to go.

But it does mean that I have to see Dele. I have nothing against the boy really. but he's obviously going to try to talk to me and I just don't want too. I'm kind of hoping that Peyton won't be there as A dad doesn't know her and B no one really likes her.

"You ready to party the fuck up later?" Isabella asked with a smirk.

"Of course I am. We haven't partied in months" I spoke with a laugh.

"Well we definitely need to go all out tonight, like for real. Outfits and everything"

"And what do you have in mind?"

"Well I raided your closet before we left and I couldn't find anything so I bought something for you. It's very you, and also sexy so Jesse will love it too" Isabella smirked.

She picked up the bag and took out the most gorgeous black dress I've ever seen. It has lace detail on the top and it stopped mid thigh. I was actually in love.

"Bella this is gorgeous" I managed to spit out.

"I knew you'd like it" she smirked.

"So go get it on sister" she squealed.

I picked up the dress and made my way into the bathroom. I took off my current clothing mane changed into the dress. I sprayed some perfume on my body and stared at myself in the mirror. This dress is beautiful, it hugs my curves perfectly.

I left the bathroom and Isabella instantly smirked to herself. She handed me a pair of black heels which I put on before she sat me down and stared on my hair and makeup.

"You do realise I can do this myself" I told her.

"Yeah well we need to make you extra hot for Jesse tonight" she smirked.

"Well I'm doing yours"

"Deal"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Jesselingard, Harrykane, Isabella.B, Dele, and 924,054 others.

Brooklyn England Celebration party for my boys🎉x

Tagged: England, Isabella.B

Comments disabled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After our mini photoshoot both myself and Isabella made our way downstairs and met up with my parents and Isabella's.

"Oh look at our baby girls so grown up" Victoria cooed.

"Mum stop" Isabella blushed.

"You both look so beautiful" mum spoke with a smile.

"Thank you mum" I smiled back.

"Now let's go celebrate" David spoke.

All six of us eventually left the house, got into the mini van and made our way to the party.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Messages.

My Boy💙
Can't wait to see you baby.
You looked beautiful on your
Instagram xx

My Girl💜
Can't wait to see you too.
And thank you xx

My Boy💙
That dress is gorgeous
on you😻xx

My Girl💜
Turned yourself on have
you?😉xx

My Boy💙
Well look at you😫xx

My Girl💜
Well I'm pulling outside of
the party now so Your'll get
to see me🙃x

My Boy💙
Oh fuck. I'll see you in
a few xx

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Myself and Isabella were the last to get out of the van. I linked arms with her and we made our way into the party. Paparazzi were shouting random questions at us but we chose to ignore them. We left each other, I went off to join with my dad. I linked arms with him and we walked in together.

It's like the room stopped. All eyes were on myself and dad. Dad eventually left me to join some of the coaches. I noticed Isabella had made her way over to Marcus😉.

Jesse soon came over to me with a massive smile on his face.

"You really know how to play with me don't you?" Jesse smirked.

"I know you to well" I winked.

"I can't wait to get you back to the hotel room"

I looked up at him and he simply smirked at me. I shook my head and walked over to the bar leaving a sexually frustrated Jesse behind. I ordered my drink and sat down on one of the stools.

A body soon sat down in the chair next to me. I looked up and saw that it was Dele. Someone who I was hoping to avoid tonight.

"Been avoiding me have you?" He smirked.

"Problem if I am?" I snapped.

"You don't need to get snappy Brook. It was only a joke, gosh"

"I'm not in the mood for your shitty jokes Alli."

"Sorry for fucking with you Southgate" Dele laughed.

"You aren't. That's clearly a lie" I spoke, rolling my eyes.

"You'd be surprised but I'm not lying Brooklyn. I still care about you"

He placed his hand on my shoulder. I quickly pushed it off and removed myself from the situation.

"It's not over Brooklyn" Dele smirked.

"I think your'll find it very much is Dele"

I picked up my drink and made my way over to Jesse who was sat in a booth by himself clearly watching myself and Dele.

"What did he say to you? I swear I'll kill him if he hurt you" Jesse spoke.

I looked over at Dele who was clearly watching us. I looked back at Jesse and smashed my lips onto his. He was taken back but soon kissed back.

"What was that for?" Jesse asked as he pulled away.

"Can I not show you how much I love you" I smirked.

Jesse smirked, "If that's how it's going to be you can do it all the time"

"Oh I will handsome, don't worry"

Two can play your fucking game Bamidele Jermaine Alli.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(963)

More drama coming🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.1K 43
After finding out your dad is Gareth Southgate, you become friends with the entire squad. With the press still not knowing who you are, how will the...
642K 8.4K 132
Follow Lucy Smith's relationship with Jesse Lingard through the good and bad times, what will happen?
64.3K 490 67
𝟐𝟐 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭🌶 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐊.
43.8K 413 70
Jack Grealish Fanfic- When Sophie goes on holiday with her 8 month daughter and ends up meeting Jack Grealish. What will happen once their back in th...