Stop following me. (second sp...

By KrystalEndermalie

third story for this, what if humans got (y/n)? how will both sides react? More

Chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five .
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight.
chapter thirty nine.
chapter forty
chapter Forty one
chapter forty two
Chapter forty three.
End one
end two
end three
End four
End five
End six

chapter two.

458 10 0
By KrystalEndermalie

(Y/n) went to take a shower and cleaned off the blood before being questioned by her 'parents', of course Bathoone would not keep it confidential.
The Scandinavian female brushed off the married couple and went to her room to browse the internet, mostly on news with The Nordic countries.
The news is that a terrorist group was wreaking havoc over there.
The silver haired Scandinavian watched as the newscasters spoke in their respective language that she oddly understood, all were talking about how mad the men were.

The parents looked at her through the doorway, it was true.
They felt bad for not being there for their kids.
One was a brat to get attention and the other was a recluse who had unimaginable potential for good or evil.
The older woman reached out to touch (y/n)'s shoulder but stopped, it was the shoulder that hurt if touched too hard.
The woman wanted to talk to the girl but the young lady gave off the feeling that she did not want to talk at the moment.

(B/n) had bruises from where the ball hit her and her chunky mascara was running from crying, her father and mother tried to get her to stop crying.
It so happened that some kid videotaped the event so the parents could see just how strong their adopted child was.
The first impact made them jump, then the indentations in the wall.
They even saw how slutty their biological child dressed for school.
What surprised them was just how accurate and powerful the throws were, (y/n) did not miss a single one.

The silver haired female sighed and flipped through her social media, not that she needed to. Nobody at school wanted to be her friend and probably never will be after what she did.
She looked and saw one friend request.
'ALFRED JONES WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND'
(Y/n) did not know this Alfred and Ignored it, but another request popped up.
'FELICIANO VARGAS WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND!'
She ignored yet again.
Another friend request.
'LUDWIG BEILSHMIDT WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND!'
(Y/n) decided to look at these profiles before accepting.
Alfred had all kinds of hero movie and pretty much American themes.
Feliciano had pasta posts and cat pictures on his.
Ludwig had dog pictures and pictures of himself with Feliciano and a albino guy.

The Scandinavian saw some other people in their friend profiles and decided to look at those too.
Some were funny and others were a bit weird.
One stood out.
Matthias Køhler.
Beer and Danish fanatic.
Party boy.
Handsome.
(Y/n) scrolled through his profile and found a picture of him with four other males.
The picture was labeled, 'Birthday with the best brothers ever!'
the silver haired girl snickered when she saw the dull eyed platinum blonde reaching for the Danish man's tie, it looked like he was going to choke his older brother.

A notification popped up on her screen.
'Somebody commented on your post!"
(Y/n) clicked on the notification and found it was that Alfred guy commenting on her poem.
He commented 'snap snap snap' and a snapping hand emoji under her poem.
Like people would snap after a poem reading or telling at a poetry bar, some more people she did not know were commenting too.
That Matthias guy commented as well.
But on her profile picture.
"Hej! You kind of look like me, could we be related?"
All this attention was making (y/n) uncomfortable, she closed down the social media and deleted the account.
She would just have to keep writing poetry in journals now.

-

Alfred saw the video of the girl named (y/n) throwing the killer dodgeballs.
It was pretty awesome, like a real life superhero in disguise failing to hide their strength.
He pulled the record from the school district and the Councilor notes.
To his surprise the girl looked a lot like his buddy Matthias and his brothers, even the hair matched them.
Silver like Emil, curls like Lukas, and Spikes like Matthias.
He sent his Danish buddy an email and sent a link of the video to England with the caption, 'I think I found a missing representative.'
The English gentleman looked at the video and agreed, she fit all the criteria.
The British male sent word back to Alfred to get the girl and bring her with him to a meeting with the others.

-

It was Saturday and a knock was heard from the front door.
(M/n) opened it and found a really handsome man standing at her door.
"Hey there! My name is Alfred F. Jones, I'm here to speak to your daughter.", the blonde man smiled.
(B/n) squealed, thinking it was for her as (y/n) read a medical journal.
"Oh, uh come in I'll get both.", The woman said and walked to the girls, "we have a visitor who wants to see you."
"It's probably that modeling contractor or TV producer!", (b/n) grinned, "I'm going to be famous!"
(Y/n) just shut the journal and walked to the table where the man was waiting.

Both girls sat down, (b/n) started bugging him with all kinds of stupid questions.
(Y/n) just looked at him blankly, "didn't I kill you in that alley last thursday?"
The four around the Scandinavian female stopped what they were doing.
"T-thats w-why you h-had blood on y-you?", the father asked and shook like a coward.
The silver haired Scandinavian looked at Alfred again, "It couldn't have been you, you're too small. A guy who looks like you I guess."
Alfred cleared his throat, "you fought and won against Allen? He's an infamous criminal, that's impressive."
"So what are you doing here? Didn't have enough by staking me on social media?", (y/n) said.
"No, a few friends of mine want to meet you. I believe I know where you belong and possibly who your family is.", The man said, "I Just want to ask a few questions to start"

"Wait, super hottie is not here for me?!", (b/n) whined, "attention whore!"
"Stop talking about yourself like that.", (y/n) said and sat down, "let's get this over with."
The wicked sister huffed and went to her room, "I hope you get killed! Or worse!"
"I'll tell Timo who to skip this year.", Alfred muttered.
(Y/n) sighed and shook her head, "no use. She's a brat."
The American cleared his throat, "so first question. How many languages do you speak?"
"She speaks three, English, French, and Italian", the mother cut in.
"Six, English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, and Icelandic.", the silver haired female said.
The blonde smiled, "any hobbies?"
"Horse riding, fashion, and Internet surfing.", the father said this time.
(Y/n) looked at the man like he was an idiot, "cooking, poetry, artistry of multiple types, and learning."

"Woah, you really don't know her.", Alfred said, "favorite color?"
"Powder pink.", The two older people cut in and made the teen frustrated.
"BLOOD RED.", (y/n) shouted and slammed her hands into the table, "those were all your daughter's favorite things! You don't know a thing about me! You only took me in for the damn tax breaks it gave you greedy asses and you don't care what happens to either of us! Hell, if it wasn't for me. Your daughter would have been used as a sex toy for a local gang. Now clean up your damn acts and let me go with him, where I find out who my real family is!"
The silver haired female panted at her rant and ran up to her room to get her stuff.
Alfred stayed behind and sighed, "unfortunately she is right. And I have to penalize you for endangering minors, neglectful parenting and tax evasions."
The older couple knew that they were in big trouble but, "who the hell are you to do that?"
"Alfred F. Jones, the Representative of the United states. And Governmental association.", the Blonde said, "meaning, I have full authority to press charges and make penalties for you."

The silver haired female walked down with her favorite red hat on her head, it was the only thing she had from her homeland.
A red Beret hat that was well worn and had a few fixed places on it, it made her feel better to have it.
She threw her satchel of clothes over her shoulder, (b/n) had taken all the good luggage and left (y/n) with what looked like a punching bag to put her clothes in.
But she was fine with it, she was saving money to get out of there anyway.
The almost thousand dollars in her account was going to come with her.
Alfred was finished with writing out the court dates for the parents when (y/n) came down with her blood stained Hoodie and black leggings.
"Dude. We're stopping to get you new clothes. Preferably winter clothes when we get there.", Alfred said and motioned her to follow to his car.

It was a beautiful old thunderbird, powder blue with chrome details and white accents.
"Woah. It's gorgeous.", (y/n) said.
"Restored her myself.", Alfred grinned, "but you don't have to call me Alfred. Call me America."
"America is a country", (y/n) replied and sat her bag in the back.
"Also who I am dudette. Plus all who you're about to meet are countries too. So behave will you?", The American said and drove to the airport once everything was situated.
"If you are America, then you know the president. And the other world leaders.", The silver haired girl said skeptically.
"Yep.", America said and flashed a billion dollar grin, "I know them"

"But what does this have to do with me?", (y/n) said and crossed her arms defensively, "I'm not a country."
"But you are immortal. Like us. You have the markers. The scars from injuries that would have killed humans, the strength, intelligence, and natural fighting instinct.", America said with a serious tone, "And I have a feeling you are related to my buddy Denmark. He is waiting to meet you, I have been texting him since I saw that video and pulled your file."
The silver haired Scandinavian looked down, "But if so, will I get my memories back? The only tie to who I am is this hat. The doctors told me that it was left with me when I was brought in."
The blonde man looked at the hat, "it kind of suits you. And looks like Finland's."

"Finland?", (y/n) asked.
"He is a sweet guy but really tough. A sniper and Finnish military training. You'll like him.", America replied, "you'd might want to watch out for  cranky Norway though."
"How bad is he?", The silver haired girl asked.
"He turned my hair pink for a week after I teased him And he makes Denmark miserable for being loud.", the blue eyed American replied, "but other than that he can be cool. He loves it when kids or Iceland calls him big brother."
"What should I call him?", The red-violet eyed female asked.
"He prefers Norway but he might appreciate another younger sibling.", The male winked.
The Scandinavian female giggled, she felt much better around this guy. He was nice and put her fears to ease.
-

The tall tanned American walked into a bar once he put himself back together, he saw who he was looking for watching the hockey game on tv.
"Matt. I need to talk to you.", the American said.
The blonde looked over, "what allen?"
"I think we need to hit those Nordic assholes again. One of them dressed up as a girl and beat the shit out of me.", Allen growled.
"No they didn't.", Matt replied and motioned to the guys drinking vodka and throwing darts at a tied up young man, "they have been there all day."
the auburn haired man was confused, "then who the hell killed my ass?"
"You were killed by a little girl?", the blonde Canadian asked and sipped his alcohol.
What they did not see was that a brunette with scarlet eyes was listening.
"Not just a little girl. She looked like an absolute goddess. But disrespected me like we disrespect the law.", Allen huffed and ordered a drink, "oddly, she looked like those Nordic freaks."

The brunette stood up and walked over to a ginger man with sharp pointy teeth, "dumbass, listen to them."
the ginger nodded and moved closer with the brunette, their allies saw and did the same.
"What did she look like Allen?", Matt asked and took a drink.
"Silver hair like Egil, eyes like that ass too. Her hair had spikes like Magnus and curls like loki.", the Tanned man said and took a long drink of his alcohol, "A red hat. She had red hat on."
The American was about to take another drink when a gunshot went off and his glass shattered.
The two north American brothers looked to the five at the table near them, the brunette in the red military uniform stood up and walked over to them.
"Where did she go?", the man growled and pointed the gun at him.
Allen shook a bit, "Thurston, don't do anything rash, it was Thursday and-"
"You were killed by a teenager on Thursday. And your sorry ass only regenerated now.", the Finn hissed, "tell me where did she go?"
"Better, I swiped the ID of the bitch she was with. She should tell you where she went.", Allen replied and handed the ID over, "Don't shoot man."

Thurston shot anyway and walked out with the others, "time for a bit of sport boys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 33
There was a girl named (y/n) that was walking down a pathway after killing her parents. She then bumped into a man and challenged her into a fight. S...
14.1K 275 17
Beloved Reader, Congratulations! You are given a chance to have your very own Hetaloid! Will you let this offer pass...
3.7K 40 12
reupload of mxchuy's hetalia boyfriend scenarios
460K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...