Jessie (a Luke Ross Love stor...

By 13thchronicle

When Jessie's little sister Mia comes over from Texas, some things don't go as expected... More

intro
A new beginning
little update
Introducing The New Girl
Friday The 13th
Date Night
Save The Drama For Your Mama
Save The Drama For Your Mama: Part 2
Meeting The Parents
House Sleepover!
Confessions
Confessions: Part 2
Decisions
First Day
Projects
School Dance
Jessie's Birthday!
Goodbye
πŸ’”
Important Announcement
Halloween
Luke's Birthday!
Complications
Oh, My!
Christmas

Feelings?

9.4K 111 69
By 13thchronicle

Mia's POV
The past few days Shane and I have been talking regularly and I'm slowly getting fond of him. He's sweet and fun to talk to.

Today we're supposed to meet up at the park because their crew is practicing today.

I got ready and wore this :

I fixed my hair and walked downstairs, waiting for the others on the couch. Emma and Zuri joined me.

"How's Shia?" Emma asked.

"Huh?"

"You and Shane. Duh," Zuri stated.

"Um, we're cool. "

"Come on. Say more," Emma urged.

"I mean he's a nice guy," I shrugged.

"You're impossible," Emma and Zuri said in unison.

I quietly giggled.

Ravi and Luke came downstairs and for some reason my heart started beating faster.

"Mia, I've noticed that you're a regular participant in watching the dance crew practice," Ravi smirked.

"They're really good. I enjoy watching them."

"Or she simply can't keep her eyes off me," Luke smirked and slung an arm around my shoulder.

I shot him a look and his smirk grew wider.

Zuri said, "Don't you think it's the other way round? You almost fell the other day because you were looking at Mia."

Luke's cheeks were flaming red and I smiled cheesily for some reason.

"Come on guys let's go," Jessie said and we left.

•••

I was really impressed by the dancing crew's improvement. I cheered them on to boost their self esteem.

Shane turned his head my way and winked at me. Luke noticed and he was clearly annoyed. I smiled at Shane and Luke asked him to focus.

I really found it off but it's whatever.

After practice I walked up to them and said, "You guys are getting better everyday. I wish that my dancing abilities will improve."

"I could teach you some time," Shane said.

"I would appreciate that. "

"Ooohhh, one on one lessons," James, a member of the dancing crew and Luke's friend, said.

"That's how you do it man," Finch, also a member and a friend, said.

I was completely embarrassed so I buried my face in my hands. Shane too was feeling a bit uncomfortable about the situation and Luke looked like he was about to rip James and Finch's heads off.

•••

We went back to the apartment and I disappeared into my room.

As I was listening to music, I received a text from Shane.

Shane🕺🏽
Sorry about my friends. They're a little too much at times.

I smiled and replied saying,

Mia😊
A little?😂
Don't worry about it it's fine.

Shane🕺🏽
You sure? I'm still embarrassed about it.

Mia😊
Very.
And there's nothing to be embarrassed of. Friends do that all the time.

Shane🕺🏽
Fine but I still feel uneasy for putting in that type of situation. I wanna make it up to you.

Mia😊
It's okay, I'm used to it.

Shane 🕺🏽
No it's not. Just allow me to take you somewhere to make it up to you.

Mia😊
You're very persistent so yeah, I'll go with you.

Shane🕺🏽
Thank you! So, movies tomorrow then?

Mia😊
Sure, What time?

Shane🕺🏽
Let's say by 7.

Mia 😊
Seven it is☺.

Shane 🕺🏽
Okay then. Good night.

Mia 😊
Good night.

I put my phone on the nightstand and decided to tell the girls.

I walked in Emma's room and plopped on her bed.

"So Em, how's it going?" I asked, trying to make small talk.

"I'm fine and btw, small talk doesn't fit you," she smiled. "So tell me, what's up?"

My eyebrows shot up. "Huh?"

"Something happened. Spill it."

How did she know?

I guess some people are just gifted in sensing things around them.

I told her about me hanging out with Shane tomorrow.

She called Zuri and they squealed in excitement. I just shook my head at them.

"I can't believe that Mia's going on a date,"Zuri said, excitement filled in her voice.

"It's not a date. He just wants to make it up to me."

"That's what he wants you to believe," Zuri said and Emma nodded in agreement .

"What are you going to wear?" Emma asked.

"Jeans, sneakers and a tee."

"Oh no honey. You can't go out with him looking like a mess," Emma disagreed.

"Ugh... You guys are stressing me out."

"Don't worry, Zuri and I will look for something for you to wear."

I nodded and told them goodnight and left.

•••

As we were eating breakfast I asked Jessie if I can go out tonight.

"What for?" she asked.

"She's got a date with Shane," Zuri said and Luke's head shot up. Ravi smirked at his brother's sudden reaction.

"No, it's not. He just wants to make it up to me because his friends made me feel uneasy yesterday."

"Shane is a decent guy. Sure you can go out with him but make sure you'll be back by 10," Jessie said.

"No problem."

Luke's POV
What is wrong with Me? I'm acting too slowly on my feelings. I thought that she won't be going out with someone anytime soon but I guess I was wrong.

Now what will I do? I have shown some hints but were they really clear enough?

While I was pacing in my room, Ravi came in.

"What will you do now? He's surely going to sweep her off her feet," he stated and he's right. Shane naturally charms girls.

"I don't know but I can't stop her from going."

"I know you'll find a way. You always do when it comes to girls."

I half smiled.

I do have my way when it comes to girls.

Mia's POV
It was 6pm and I started to get ready.

After taking a shower I saw the outfit that Emma and Zuri chose for me.

Wow, I actually like it.

I got ready and put it on. I did my hair, sprayed some perfume and took my phone on the way out.

•••

I went downstairs and everybody has googly eyes especially Luke.

"Wow Mia you look beautiful," he complimented.

"Thank you," I smiled and my phone beeped. It was Shane telling me that he's at the lobby. I waved goodbye and went to the lobby to see Shane holding a bouquet of different kinds of flowers. I don't know but he was looking extra handsome tonight even though he wore a shirt and jeans.

"You look amazing," he said.

"Thank you. So do you."

"Shall we? "

"Yes, we shall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 476 32
Struggles of new girl who enters the world of Dallas. Hope he's ready for hurricane skylar
220K 3.5K 76
What if Emma Swan had a 17 year old older sister, who was taken to Neverland before the Evil Queen's curse? Cover Credit:@-lucyistyping
85.5K 1.6K 47
You're Cameron Dallas' little sister, who Cam wants to keep a secret to keep you away from all the drama that comes along with fame. When Cameron giv...
144K 3.3K 78
Luke has a sister Emily. She's 15 and has never seen the world. What happens when Luke comes home and brings Emily a plane ticket to go to America wi...