Being Liam Payne's secret twi...

By EmmyStories

So everyone knows about the all famous one direction right? Directioners consider themselves super fans and k... More

Being Liam Payne's secret twin.
The guys find out Liam is a drag queen!
Yeah were fighting... got a problem?
The X Factor bit :P
Hair Gel,Twitter and Niall!
Dealing with Niall and looking after a fan.
Our Birthday :)
Seven Minutes In Heaven
The Truth Comes Out.
Getting closer to Zayn and Niall being Nosy.
Adopted sister?!... and Meeting with old friends.
Using Niall and Falling out with Zayn.
Confessions and Saying goodbye.
The flight and Hello Casey!
Surprising the boys and being the clueless one.
The Late Night "Party" and completing the locket with a picture.
Pranks and revealing a bit of Liam's past.
Niall and Allies birthday and the rooftop dance.
Night time talk and Falling for Casey.
Coming out of the Bathroom and Finding Casey.
The last concert, the plane ride and unbelievable getting together.
Me Casey and Liam, Just like the old times.
Falling out with Liam AGAIN and telling Zayn.
Arguing.... It's over Niall :(
Recovery Day fun in the Snow and That's It.
Snowed in, Power out and Being Scared
The Talk, Just Friends and Pinky Promise
Waking up, Speaking with Niall and Wrestling Jess!
Decorating The Tree (kind of) Telling Him and Midnight Dances.
A few confessions, Nialls Haters and the paps are here!
Fireworks, New Year Resolutions and Apologizing.
Radio Talks, Interviews and Spitting Tea.
Tears Tours and See you soon's.
Authors Note :)

First date and Making bets.

49.7K 1K 111
By EmmyStories

A/N Sorry it took so long to update I feel bad :( forgive me? No wi-fi in Egypt. I hope the chapter'll make up for it :) Thanks for the amazing comments for the guys who commented I love the feedback! Still no new cover :( I really need one when I get one I'm going to do one shots so inbox me a cover for this because I'm cruddy at making them anyways... Vote? Fan? COMMENT?!?! LOVE YOU MY CLOWN FISHES- Emily :D

Niall's P.O.V.

"So where are we going then?" she asked as I took her hand in mine and walked.

"That would be telling." I smiled, she pouted at me doing her best puppy-dog eyes. I sighed inwardly.

"I wish you wouldn't do that face." I said, she just looked at me fake confuse on her face now, I laughed again. This girl. She was breath taking and probably hadn't even tried. Me on the other hand, the guys had spent ages doing my hair and choosing my outfit. That sounds really girly now I think about it.

"Niall? You okay?" Lexi asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I uh just um." I stuttered out stupidly. How could she have this effect on me?

Lexi's P.O.V.

He stuttered out a bunch of random words I didn't catch making me laugh. He looked really nervous. I squeezed his hand and a crooked smile appeared on his face.

"But really where are we going?" I questioned again determined to find out. He stopped walking and I found myself in front of a white sports car. He went round to the side and opened the door. I slid in as he went round to his own door.

"No chauffeur?" I joked.

"Well I uh thought," He stuttered again.

"I'm joking." I smiled taking his hand. He was really nervous tonight. He relaxed a bit during the car ride. He drove for about 15 minutes and then parked up.

"And we are where?" I asked him.

"Close your eyes, I'll guide you." He said. It was a forest as far as I could see. He led me out of the car and led me further into a forest.

"I swear if your kidnapping me." I joked.

"Well you never know." he joked back still holding me and guiding me with my eyes closed.

"Why can I hear water?" I became aware of the soft lapping sound.

"You can open your eyes now Lex." he told me.

I opened my eyes and found we were next to a lake. The night sky was a deep navy blue with twinkling stars. On the ground lay a picnic with candles round it.

"Wow, you did this for me?" I asked in awe. He didn't answer and he was no longer holding my hand. I turned to where he was, he had gone.

"Niall?"I shouted unsure, no answer. Someone grabbed me round my waste and pulled me into the trees. I spun to find Niall wearing a cheeky grin.

"That wasn't funny." I said hitting his chest.

"Why am I laughing then?" He said kissing me lightly on the nose. I just rolled my eyes. He went to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head.

"Nope no way, you scared me." He looked at me sadly as I smirked. He looked at me deeply and then started smirking as well.

"Niall? What are you-" I was cut off as he pushed me against a tree.

"If you won't kiss me, I'll have to make you want to kiss me." he said cheekily.

"What's Harry been teaching you?" I said as he breathed softly, his face an inch from mine. He just smirked and leaned in closer, now just a centimeter away from my lips. I laughed he's actually trying to seduce me?

"This is your bad excuse of seduction?" I smirked.

"Fine then," he said backing off "Not like you could do any better." he did a cute pout. He was a lot more relaxed now it was just us two messing round.

"Bet I could."

"Go on then, try and make me want you." he stated. He has no idea.

"Is that a bet?" He nodded. I put out my hand. We shook on it, yeah it's childish but in my mind it's official now.

"If I win I get to chuck you in the lake." he smirked.

"Fine but if I win, witch I will, I get to push you in the lake." I replied, just a friendly bet.

"Okay." he shrugged.

"Shall we eat?" I suggested.

"Yes we shall." he said making me smile as we walked out of the trees and sat on the blanket. I looked at some of the food set out.

"Strawberry's and chocolate. Who knew you were romantic. Aw and you remembered my favourite food." I joked picking up the pizza take out box. He laughed and shook his head.

"It was the boys idea for chocolate and strawberry's I couldn't be romantic if my life depended on it, I was the one who chose pizza." he admitted.

"Well you brought me here and it's an amazing place." I gestured around.

"Liam's idea." he admitted. I laughed.

"Oh well." I shrugged my shoulders and opened the pizza to dig in.

One pizza and a lot of laughing later we were sat at the edge of the lake with our feet dipped in the water.

"You know I'm winning the bet right?" Niall reminded me. I laughed.

"Really?" I said climbing onto him wrapping my legs round his waist.

"Really." he said sounding unsure now. I placed my arms round his neck and gently drew circles with my finger tips. I brought my face up to his close enough so when I spoke my lips would brush his.

"Hows the bet going?" I whispered my lips touching his slightly. He swallowed and stared into my eyes. I moved my hand to his chest with one still placed round his neck. I let my hand trail down a bit further as he snaked his hand round my waist before I bounced off his lap.

"I win." I chimed.

"What? No way! How?" he asked I could tell he was a little annoyed I had stopped.

"One you began to make a move on me and two." I coughed and he looked down to his um little man,embarrassed as I laughed.

"I-I ," He began stuttering again.

"I win." I repeat shoving him into the lake swiftly but he quickly catches my wrist and tugs me in with him. I still had my dress on and he had his shirt even though we both had swim stuff on.

"That's not fair." I pout at him as he grabs me round my waist.

"Oh well, the bet was winner chucks loser in we said nothing about pulling the other down with us." he reasoned. I began laughing along with him. He pressed our foreheads together.

"The girls are going to kill me for ruining my make-up." I joked as I pulled back and splashed him.

"You don't need make-up-" he began but  I cut him off

"To cover up being the way that you are is enou-u-ugh!" I sang out of key as he chuckled at me as he swam over.

"You're mad." he laughed.

"Yup." I said popping the "p" as we climbed out. I crawled back onto the blanket with Niall sitting next to me.

"We should get back it's almost half 1 and I can't remember where the hotel is." he joked. I nodded in agreement as we packed up and walked back to the car hand in hand.

"So for a first date?" Niall asked.

"It was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you." I said as he chucked the blankets and stuff in the boot as I leaned against the car. He joined me after closing the boot.

"There is one thing though." I said. I could sense him fidgeting getting nervous again and smiled.

"You never kissed me." I stated. He calmly pressed up against me and pressed our foreheads together. 

"Well let me fix that then." he whispered as drop of water fell from his hair. His lips met mine as he pushed himself closer I tugged at his hair as he moaned. His tongue entered my mouth. This kiss was full of passion.

It was the perfect end to a perfect night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 35.6K 25
Rachel Blair had sworn off ever being in a proper relaionships. After a few bad experiences that lead her to believe that she just wasn't meant to be...
6.5K 301 32
Shannon was just your average fan, she loved the boys, but, no one knew. She was a secret fan. But one day, her life was twisted upside down, when al...
55.9K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
600K 16.3K 21
Alexis Payne, everyone knows the name now. Life for her can't be that hard now can it? I mean she isn't a secret she hangs with One Direction without...