FULL HOUSE {LITTLE SPACE ONE...

By ChenchenLay

Stories with little space about different K-pop groups. You can write your requests in comments. More

BTS
GOT7
SEVENTEEN
PENTAGON
EXO
PENTAGON
GOT7
AN
BTS
VIXX
iKON
SUPER JUNIOR
TVXQ
GOLDEN CHILD
SEVENTEEN
SUPER JUNIOR
ONEUS
UP10TION
SHINee
ATEEZ
ONE - PART 1
HYUNA&DAWN - PART 1
N.FLYING
TXT
KANG DANIEL - PART 1
MONSTA X
YOONGI&HOSEOK - PART 1
GOLDEN CHILD
PENTAGON & BTOB
VICTION
VIXX
PENTAGON
ONEUS
SUHO&KAI&D.O.
SeokjinYoongi&Namjoon - PART 1
Seokjin&Namjoon - PART 1
WINNER
Joshua&Jeonghan - PART 1
SUPER JUNIOR
NamKook - PART 1
ATEEZ
ATEEZ
iKON
Seokjin&Yoongi&Namjoon
Yoongi&Jungkook&Hoseok - PART 1
Namjoon&Taehyung&Jin - PART 1
Yoongi&Hoseok - PART 2
Namjoon&Taehyung
Namjoon&Taehyung&Jin - PART 3
SHINee
Jimin&Jungkook&Hoseok - PART 1
Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi - PART 1
Seokjin&Taehyung - PART 1
Seokjin&Yoongi&Namjoon - PART 3
Yoongi&Taehyung&Hoseok
VMIN&SOPE - PART 1
VERIVERY
ATEEZ
Jin&Jungkook&Joon
SUPER JUNIOR
Jimin&Jungkook
Jimin&Taehyung&Hoseok
Namjoon&Hoseok&Jin - PART 1
CRAVITY
VMIN&SOPE - PART 2
STRAY KIDS
Taehyung&Jimin&Jungkook
GOT7
TAEGI&JIKOOK - PART 1
SHINEE
Seokjin&Yoongi&Namjoon - PART 3
SUPER JUNIOR
Suho&Chanyeol - PART 1
Hyuna&Dawn - PART 2
Seokjin&Jimin
SUPER JUNIOR
EXO-CBX
Seokjin&Jimin&Namjoon - PART 1
Johnny&Taeyong
Namjoon&Seokjin - PART 2
D.O.&CHANYEOL
Heechul&Yesung - PART 1
Namjoon&Taehyung&Jin - PART 4
NamKook - Part 2
Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi - PART 1
Namjoon&Yoongi - PART 1
NCT
Namjoon&Seokjin - PART 3
ENHYPEN
VHOPE&JIKOOK - PART 1
SUPERM - PART 1
Wonho&Hyungwon
Hyuna&Dawn - PART 3
Yoongi&Hoseok - PART 3
Jungkook&Taehyung&Jimin - PART 1
NamJin&JiKook - PART 1
Yuta&Taeyong - PART 1
Onew&Taemin - PART 1
SUPER JUNIOR
Hoseok&Jungkook&Namjoon - PART 1
Jungkook&Taehyung&Jimin - PART 2
Namjoon&Taehyung&Seokjin
D.O.&KAI - PART 1
Yesung&Leeteuk - PART 1
Hyunjin&Felix - PART 1
BTS
Seventeen
BTS
Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi - PART 3
TXT
Jin&Yoongi&Namjoon
Yuta&Taeyong - PART 2
Jimin&Jungkook&Hoseok - PART 2
Jin&Taehyung&Jungkook - PART 1
CRAVITY
Chan&Hyunjin - PART 1
WINNER
NamKook - PART 3
Yoongi
Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi
Felix&Han - PART 1
Hoseok&Taehyung&Seokjin
Super Junior
VICTON
Seokjin&Taehyung&Namjoon
Seungkwan&Dino&Vernon
Johnny&Mark - PART 1
Felix&Bang Chan - PART 1
Seokjin&Jimin&Namjoon - PART 2
SUPER JUNIOR
Beomgyu&Kai&Taehyun - PART 1
Bangchan&Felix - PART 2
NCT
Yesung&Kyuhyun - PART 1
AN
Seokjin&Jungkook - PART 1
VHOPE&JIKOOK - PART 2
Jungkook&Taehyung - PART 1
Namjoon&Hoseok&Seokjin - PART 2
Yoongi&Jungkook&Hoseok
Jungkook&Taehyung
Changbin&Hyunjin
Leeteuk&Yesung - PART 2
Namjoon&Hoseok&Seokjin
Jimin&Jungkook
Jungkook&Taehyung
PSY&Yoongi
Soobin&Yeonjun
BTS
Super Junior
Jungkook&Taehyung
Wonho& Hyungwon
BTS - PART 1
Seventeen
BTS - PART 2
Seokjin&Jimin&Namjoon - PART 3
Seokjin&Namjoon - PART 2
Suho & Chanyeol - PART 2
Namjoon&Jimin&Seokjin - PART 4
Seventeen
Jungkook&Taehyung - PART 1
Namjoon&Taehyung&Seokjin - PART 2
Jungkook&Yoongi
Namjoon&Jungkook&Seokjin
Jungkook&Taehyung

BTS

7.8K 135 16
By ChenchenLay

🍼 little Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung

Seokjin loves the quiet time before the littles wake up.

Namjoon next to him is still fast asleep and little Yoongi and Jungkook are still sleeping too. Seokjin turned on his left side so he can see inside the big crib next to their bed. It is double crib, so their babies can sleep together. Jungkook has pink legless onesie and Yoongi has the same onesie but his has pastel green colour. Seokjin stands above the crib and plays with Kookie's black hair. After while his baby wakes up and smiles at his eomma.

"Good morning bunny."

Seokjin lifts the baby and leave Namjoon and Yoongi. He goes to kitchen and sits Jungkook in highchair. Then he hands him baby bottle with water and starts to cook breakfast. Jungkook is drinking and his eomma is talking with his small baby. Kookie is only watching him and babbles from time to time. Seokjin is already busy in the kitchen and doesn't know that another little boy is waking up upstairs.

No, it isn't Yoongi, he has still midnight. Namjoon and Hoseok are still sleeping too, they were working on new choreography. In Hoseok's bedroom is one big bed and Taehyung is sleeping in crib while Jimin has toddler bed which has not so high railing and it has the railing only on three sides. Taehyung's bed has high bars and they are on all four sides.

Jimin rubs his eyes and sleepily looks around the room. His daddy is still sleeping but he is stirring so soon he will be awake too. Jimin looks over to Taehyung's crib and his baby brother is still asleep. Jimin got out of his bed and jumps on daddy. He kissed his daddy's cheeks and whined because he wants some attention. Hoseok wakes up and smiled at his mochi.

"Good morning Jiminie."

He kissed his little boy and checked if he is dry. Luckily, he is so Hoseok can relax but he still has one more baby.

"What about Taehyungie?"

Jimin whispered that the baby is still sleeping and Hoseok nods. He lifted Jimin and hold him on his hip. Then he walked to the crib and they look inside. Taehyung is wearing polka dot onesie and he is zipped in sleeping bag. Of course, that he has pacifier between his lips and his left hand is curled around leg of his tiger plushie.

"Chimchim do you want to wake up our little baby?"

Jimin furiously nods and Hoseok hold him under armpits so Jimin can lean down and he kissed cheeks of his baby brother. Taehyung still isn't waking up and Jimin is impatient and pokes Taehyung's nose with his finger until he wakes up. Hoseok put Jimin down and lifted Taehyung. He carried him in bathroom and lay Taehyung on changing table. Little Jimin follows his daddy and watches how daddy unzipped the sleeping bag and then unbuttoned Taehyung's onesie between his legs. Jimin stands next to his daddy and watches how he opened the very wet diaper.

"Can I clean Tae daddy?"

Jimin wears diaper only for night and only when he is too tired. Yesterday he dances for so many hours that he fell asleep during dinner so Hoseok diapered him. Hoseok handed him package of wet wipes and Jimin starts to wipe Taehyung crotch and bum. Then his daddy applied baby oil and baby powder on Taehyung's crotch and bum. Taehyung is sucking on his pacifier and fights with urge to sleep more. Hoseok put Taehyung in clean diaper and left him in the onesie.

"Jiminie do you want to pee in diaper or in potty?"

Jimin pointed at toilet and Hoseok took of his clean diaper and pants. Then he sits him on the toilet and after doing his business he reminds him to wash his hands. Then he washed Taehyung's and Jimin's face and shaved. They go upstairs and Hoseok sat his babies in their highchair. Jungkook and Taehyung are babbling something in their alien language and Jimin is singing some song from cartoons. Hoseok is helping to Jin with cooking breakfast while upstairs is still one sleeping baby and his appa who is slowly waking up.

Namjoon groans and slowly opened his eyes. He stretched his arms and legs and groaned again. Seokjin isn't next to him and he doesn't see mop of black hair, so Jungkook is gone too. Namjoon knows that one certain baby is still present in their bedroom. He got up from bed and leaned over the big crib. There is the smallest baby. Yoongi is sleeping wrapped in his fleece blanket with Kumamon. His long lashes are fluttering slightly and Namjoon wonders what is he dreaming about. Yoongi has so soft skin and full cheeks that it is tempting to touch him. Yoongi's little lips are closed around his pacifier with bee and he is softly sucking on it. Namjoon kissed his baby's forehead and then his little fingers.

"Yoonie bug wake up."

Joon knows that Yoongi loves sleeping and he is invincible in this activity, but he can't sleep whole day. Yoongi whined and the pacifier fell out of his mouth. Namjoon quickly put it back before he can cry and lifts his baby. Yoongi is whining more and kicked his thin legs.

"You don't want yummy breakfast? And then we will go to park or do you want to stay at home alone?"

Namjoon is holding Yoongi on his hip and goes to corner where is changing table. Yoongi almost fell asleep during diaper change but Namjoon wakes him up by blowing raspberries on his flat stomach and Yoongi is giggling. Then he carried his baby to the kitchen and they are the last. He sat Yoongi in highchair next to him and Seokjin serves their breakfast, French toasts with cinnamon and apples. Babies got oatmeal with fruit. Jimin can eat by himself but the rest need to be feed. Yoongi is just too little to feed himself, Jungkook is too messy and if Seokjin doesn't want to clean whole kitchen he needs to feed the boy. Taehyung is just hyperactive and gets distracted easily by everything. Fly which is flying around kitchen? The boy watches the fly and forgets about everything. So Hoseok needs to feed him, even then he sometimes needs to gently grab the boy's chin and turns him to face his daddy. After breakfast every baby gets bottle of warm milk or formula. Jimin and Yoongi have problems with digesting real milk so they drink formula. Seokjin turned on the TV and boys start to suck on their bottle. Namjoon is washing the dishes and Hoseok is cleaning upstairs. Seokjin cradles Yoongi in his arms and feed him the bottle because again, Yoongi is too little boy. After the bottles are finished Seokjin turned into burping machine. First he burped Yoongi and he spitted little bit of the milk on the burp cloth. Then he moved to Jimin who is okay and doesn't spit. After burping Jungkook, Seokjin needs new cloth because it was big load. Then Seokjin tries to burp Taehyung but it isn't working. So, he got up from carpet and still holds the boy pressed to his chest with his head resting on his shoulder. Seokjin is patting Taehyung's back little bit harder than before and bounces him but still nothing. He knows that if the babies don't burp they will have stomach ache, so he needs to do it. Maybe Taehyung is too shy and holds the burp back.

"Would it be easier with daddy?"

Taehyung nods so Seokjin goes to find Hoseok. Hoseok immediately knows what is wrong because of the clean burp cloth over Seokjin's shoulder. He took his baby and Taehyung burped almost immediately and Hoseok wiped his mouth. Then he brushed Taehyung's teeth and called Jimin to brush his teeth too. Seokjin goes downstairs to wash his babies too.

Today they are planning to take their babies to park. It is private park and they payed enough so their boys will be the only ones there. This trip means lots of work for the caregivers. They take them to this park quite often because it is huge with many trees and many play sides.

Hoseok dressed Jimin in red short overalls and in blue T-shirt with short sleeve. Then he dressed Taehyung in blue short overalls and in red T-shirt with short sleeve. In other room Seokjin dressed Jungkook in yellow shorts and grey shirt while Namjoon dressed Yoongi in ivory white shirt with long sleeve and frilly pants. Seokjin forced baby bonnet on Yoongi's head because he always makes the boy even cuter than he already is.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin are little piglets. In moment when they are alone they will get incredibly dirty. Taehyung doesn't wear white clothes because Jimin got amazing idea once. He painted all over his baby brother and it took long bath with crying and fighting baby to clean him. Jimin is sometimes such little brat and torture the other tree littles that Hoseok must give him proper spanking. Jungkook is messy baby and when he got only one strawberry he will stain whole shirt. Only Yoongi can wear white clothes because he hates dirt. One time he fell down in the park and his white shorts got dirty from wet grass and he was hysterical.

Everyone knows that Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are littles and finds it cute. Even if someone finds it weird, they won't say anything. ARMYs love BTS and photos of the cute babies are always winning on Instagram. No one wants to fight with ARMYs because it is like playing with angry lion.

Yoongi is asleep in his stroller before they got out of the building. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung have safety harness. It looks like backpacks with colourful design but Namjoon was laughing to Hoseok that he will be walking with little Taehyung and Jimin as if they were puppies. But Hoseok had to bought it.

Jimin runs away in moment when the caregiver aren't looking and then they run behind him to catch him before he gets hurt. It is Jimin's biggest fun to run around with yelling daddy behind him and he is always laughing so much that he can't breathe. Taehyung is addicted to pet every single dog they meet. He doesn't care if it is friendly dog or dog who will bit of his little hand.

Well Namjoon had to shut up too because Jungkook once almost ran in middle of busy road. So now they have three boys like puppies, on leash. They are walking toward the park and many people stop to take picture with them. The caregivers are little bit annoyed because the people don't understand that they want to have well deserved rest. Finally they are in park and no one can disturb them now. Seokjin is pushing the stroller and Namjoon is carrying big bag with toys and food. In other hand he is holding leash of Jungkook safety harness. Hoseok is carrying nothing because in every hand he is holding one leash. Seokjin is trying to find best place because it must be in shadow, the grass can't be too high or there will be bugs and it has to be close to the play sides.

"What about there?"

Seokjin pointed to big tree with picnic table under it. Namjoon and Hoseok turn around to look.

"Whatever I just want to put down the bag or it will rip of my arm."

Hoseok giggled because Joon is complaining all the time. It is too hot, bees are attacking him and other things. Namjoon turned to him and smirked.

"If I were you I wouldn't laugh and better look after my babies."

Hoseok frowned and turned back.

"J...Jimin! Hey stop!"

Hoseok doesn't know how Jimin managed to get out of the harness but he cant think right now. He must catch him before he is too far. Hoseok starts to run after Jimin and yanked the leashes in his hands. But unfortunately only one is free, on the second is still Taehyung. When Hoseok yanked the leash harshly the strong move pulled on the harness around his chest and Taehyung fell down. Namjoon wanted to catch him but he only tripped and yanked Jungkook down too. Jungkook and Taehyung are crying while Seokjin face palmed himself and went to lift the babies. He smacked back of Joon's head and told him to lift Jungkook while he put Taehyung on his hip. Seokjin is soothing crying Taehyung and Namjoon is soothing Jungkook. They are watching the comedy with Hoseok and Jimin. Jimin is fast and more over he loves to run away from his daddy so Hoseok is failing in catching him. Suddenly Jimin got fascinated with new play side and Hoseok catches him around waist. He is roaring in victory while Jimin yells to be put down back on ground. Hoseok drags Jimin back and spanked his bum few times.

"Daddy didn't give you permission to leave."

Jimin is crying too and Hoseok sat him on bench. Then he sat next to him and takes Taehyung from Seokjin.

"Sorry my little baby."

Hoseok kissed Taehyung on forehead and checked if he hurt the boy. Seokjin gave muffin to every baby only Yoongi got baby biscuit because he is too little for so much sugar which is in muffin. After muffins Seokjin checked their diapers and changed Taehyung and Yoongi while Hoseok took Jimin to restrooms. Then the littles run to the play sides. Jungkook and Taehyung go to sandbox, Yoongi is seated in swing for babies and Jimin is playing on monkey bars. Namjoon is sitting in the sand with the two boys to prevent them from tasting the sand. He knows that especially Jungkook loves to taste the sand and Taehyung always joins him. Hoseok is anxiously looking after Jimin and then leads him to safer place. The babies are playing without making much fuss and the caregivers can relax. After while Yoongi wants to have another nap and shows it by crying. Seokjin put Yoongi in stroller again and starts to walk around the park pushing the stroller. Rest of the babies are playing and they will sleep good tonight. And the daddies probably too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 490 30
"pentagon cha cha cha~" pentagon one-shots, short stories, scenarios, reactions, etc! stuff about the boys! (yay) © 2018
1.4K 14 37
a kpop boy group oneshot book
71.6K 1.5K 57
A collection of K-Pop Imagines including the following groups: -Monsta X -Day6 -Got7 -Pentagon -Stray Kids -NCT -The Rose -VAV -EXO -ATEEZ -Seventeen
519 14 21
Collection of Oneshots for different idols - in order: ONEUS Leedo ONEUS Xion NCT Jeno PENTAGON Kino PENTAGON Hui ATEEZ Yunho NCT Renjun BTOB Minhy...