Famous In Football ▹ Jesse Li...

By kimone_jackson

[FIRST EVER JESSE LINGARD FAN FICTION ON WATTPAD] Highest Ranking: #217 in Fan Fiction. Sophia Ferguson is l... More

▹ Disclaimer & Cast.
▹ [01] Prologue.
▹ [02] Last Day.
▹ [03] Homecoming.
▹ [04] Old Flames & Peaches.
▹ [05] Memories Feat Heartbreak.
▹ [06] New Friends = Invitations.
▹ [07] Awkward Meetings.
▹ [08] Truth or Dare.
▹ [09] Sexual Desires.
▹ [10] Aftermath.
▹ [11] Leaked, Mobbed, Saved.
▹ [12] A Calm Before The Storm.
▹ [13] Reality Check.
▹ [14] Feelings & First Dates.
▹ [15] From Lovers To Just Friends.
▹ [16] Exposed and Disclosed.
▹ Instagram.
▹ [17] Wildside.
▹ [18] The Rekindle.
▹ [19] Goodbye My Lover...
▹ [20] Jealous Boyfriends.
▹ [21] Oh Dear Brother!
▹ [22] Too Much To Ask.
▹ [23] The Ultimate Showdown.
▹ [24] Alice In Wonderland.
▹ [25] One Dance.
▹ [26] I Spy.... Dele's A Cheat!
▹ [27] Women On The Verge.
▹ [29] Face To Face.
▹ [30] Daddies Little Princess.
▹ [31] Kiss & Make Up.
▹ [32] Missing You More.
▹ [33] Truth, Date, Phonecall.
▹ [34] Tragedy.
▹ [35] The Perfect Boyfriend.
▹ [36] Dele's New Girlfriend.
▹ [37] The Return.
▹ [38] Alice Strikes Back!
▹ [39] Sophia Who?
▹ [40] I Need You.
🙄😢❤️
▹ [41] Talk Show Confessions.
▹ [42] DM's & Visits.
▹ [43] It's Coming Home Kiss.
▹ [44] Closer To Him.
▹ [45] Protective "Brother."
▹ [IG.. Post Semi Finals] - Bonus Chapter.
▹ [46] The Ex Games.
▹ [47] Exes & Soulmates.
Dubai
▹ [48] Special Rewards.
▹ [49] Psychopaths + Future Talks.
▹ [50] Social Media Drama.
▹ [51] Work Calls.
▹ [52] The Big 2-4.
▹ [53] Heartbreaks + "Go Too Person"
▹ [54] Crazy Ex Girlfriends.
▹ [55] Fixed.
▹ [56] Shopping & Injuries.
▹ [57] Hollywood Comeback.
▹ [58] The Ex Games - Part 2.
▹ [59] Secret Hideouts - Trust (1)
▹ [60] Secret Hideouts - The Whole Truth (2)
▹ [61] Secret Hideouts - Simply Social Media (3)
▹ [62] Emotions.
▹ [63] ReUNITED!
▹ [64] Marriage.
▹ [65] What Just Happened?
▹ [66] Panic Mode.
▹ [67] Road To Recovery.
▹ [68] Recollection.
▹ [69] Game Day.
▹ [70] Deja-Vu.
▹ [71] Di-vorced.
▹ [72] WWE Run Ins.
▹ [73] Late Night Helper.
▹ [74] Homecoming Dance.
▹ [75] Old Habits.
▹ [76] Dele.
▹ [77] Daddy's Advice.
▹ [78] Happy Place.
▹ [79] The Next Step.
RASHYYYY!!
▹ [80] Proposals & Careers.
▹ [81] Growth.
▹ [82] The End Of Something Special.
▹ [83] Welcome Back, Baby!
▹ [84] You & Me Got A Whole Lot Of History.
▹ [85] Regrets.
▹ [86] Game Changer.
▹ [87] Who's The Daddy?
▹ [88] Break It To Them Gently.
▹ [89] Parentals.
Thank You.
⚡️ REMAKE ⚡️
Midnight Memories - Formula 1

▹ [28] Revenge Kiss & Temptations.

3.9K 95 15
By kimone_jackson

Thursday.

Location: The Ivy.

"These prawns are delicious!" Said Rash as he picked up another prawn.

We were sitting in The Ivy, having lunch. It is our second last day in LA, before we jet off to the Hamptons to enjoy the last week of the guys holiday. In a weeks time, we will have to fly back to England so that the guys can report back for International duty.

As sad as it is, unfortunately this is their life. They barely have enough time to breathe but this is the life they chose and I know for a fact that they would rather have this life than any other life.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my friend, Gossip Girl star Blake Lively.

"Hey B!" I answered with a smile. Of course Blake couldn't see my smile but anyway.

"Hey S! I heard you were back in town." Said Blake.

"Yeah. Only for a few days though." I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"Well it's a good thing you're around today." Said Blake. She sounded so excited. "I'm hosting my annual charity fundraiser. This year it is a Masquerade Ball and I really want you to come. I haven't seen you in ages." Blake pleaded.

Masquerade Ball? Oh how I love those!

"I will be honoured to come. Although would it be alright if I brought a few guests with me? You know Manchester United footballers, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford and Madison."

"Yes! Of course! Chace and Ed would be delighted to meet them. And Madi's already on my list. I was gonna call her after I got off the phone with you."

"I'll tell her if you want."

"Please do that! I can't wait to see you guys. I'll send you the details."

"I can't wait to see you too, B!"

I put the phone down on Blake and informed the guys and Madi about the Masquerade Ball. Today is going to be a long day because now we have to go dress, suit and mask shopping. So much to do in so little time.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

Location: Vatical Banquet Hall.
Event: Blake Lively's Masquerade Ball.

I stepped into the Hall with Jesse by my side. Behind us was Madi and Rash. After checking in by the security with the guest list, Jesse and I walked towards the coat room. I handed my coat to the lovely lady behind the counter and she handed me a number.

Jess and I walked over to the bar to get something to drink. It was there when we ran into the host for the night. "Sophia." Said Blake as she wrapped her hands around me. She was so excited to see me.

"B! I missed you so much." I said and frowned a little.

"I missed you too." Said B. She then looked over at Jess. "So this must be the lovely Jesse Lingard?" Asked Blake with a smirk. She looked impressed at the site of Jess.

"That is me. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jesse said and offered Blake a hand.

"I don't do handshakes cutie pie, I do hugs." Said Blake as she went in for a hug.

Jesse and Blake shared a hug while I looked around the room to see who else was around. Two gentlemen started to approach me from the left. I turned to see who it was and immediately smiled at the site of Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick.

The boys greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It felt so good to see them after such a long time. I introduced the guys to Jess and they immediately started talking about football. Then suddenly a guy in a navy blue suit with a navy blue mask, approached us. The guy removed his mask and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Danny.

"Dannyyy boyy." I yelled and jumped in my 5 inch heels. I grappled him into a big bear hug and squeezed him as tight as I could.

"Soph." He said as he hugged me tight.

I quickly introduced him to Jess before pulling him aside so that we could have a quick catch up session. The first thing he asked me was about the tweet I sent out yesterday. I told him everything that happened in the last week months, about Alice and how she had been playing us.

Danny was so surprised, he was practically speechless. Although he did say one thing and that was that he's more than happy to help us take down Alice. He also labeled her as a whore.

Danny and I was then joined by Jess, Rash and Madi. The moment they came by us, Alice walked in and all eyes was on her. She came in solo in a vintage red dress and no mask. Of course she didn't need a mask since she had one on all these year. I'm glad she finally took it out and showed her true colours.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jesse mumble a 'what'. I looked in the direction where his eyes were glued and gasped when I saw Madison sticking her tongue down Rashy's throat. She looked like she was going to swallow him.

Madison eventually pulled away and smiled at Rash. "It worked." She said.

At first Rash looked confused but when he turned towards the direction where Alice was standing, she was gone and that put a huge smile on his face.

I looked at Jesse and he was confused. "They kissed to make her jealous and it worked." I whispered to Jesse.

He finally realized what was going on and started smiling. "Ohhhh." He chuckled. "So that means she really liked Beans." He said and I nodded.

2 Hours Later.

I was sitting at the bar, drinking the last bit of champagne in my glass. "I'll have another." I said to the bartender.

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" Asked Jess. "I thought you were dancing with Chace." He added as he took a seat next to me.

"I was and it was fun but I just needed a moment to think about stuff." I smiled at him. "Thank you." I said to the bartender who handed me another glass of champagne.

"You mean about us?" He asked. We have known each other for so long now that we can practically read each other's minds.

"I don't see why we can't be together. We love each other so much. We've proved it so many times." I said and looked him deeply in the eye.

"From the moment Dele cheated on you, I've wanted to be with you but..." Jesse trailed off.

"But what? Why do we have to wait?" I said.

Tears were starting to form in my eyes. The love of my life was sitting right in front of me but it felt like he was so far away. He was pushing me away for some reason and I didn't know what was that reason.

All I knew was that I needed to say it. I needed to say it and I needed to say it now. So I did.

"I love you, Jess. Jesse Lingard. I love you so much, it consumes me." I said as a tear fell from my eye.

Jesse moved forward causing my breath to hitch. My lips parted as he brought his lips closer to mine. I panted hard as Jesse closed the gap between us, making me gulp in the process. Our lips were mere inches away from each other when I hesitated. "Are you sure you want too?" I asked as I whispered against his lips.

"There's no one else I'd rather be with. I love you."

With those words in my mind, I crashed my lips into his. Jesse's kiss was so passionate. It was imitate and so beautiful. His tongue continued exploring my mouth while mine explored his.

He pulled away and smiled at me. "Let's go." He said.

"Where?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Anywhere." He smirked.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me. I followed him as we exited the ballroom and entered the passage. He opened a door and the room was dark. Jesse placed his hand on the floor, in search for a light switch. He eventually found the light switch and turned on the light.

The room we had walked into was a tv room. It had a huge cinema screen and the dark red couches complimented the light red walls. Jesse closed the door before locking it. I placed my mask on the table and he did the same. I unbuckled my shoes and took them off as he removed his suit coat and then his shoes revealing his happy socks. I stood up and walked towards him as he smirked at me.

He placed both his hands on either sides of my neck before pulling me into a deep kiss. Once again his kiss was slow and intimate. Jesse asked for an entrance and I gladly granted it. His hands were now resting on my hips while mines gripped onto his hair. He started walking towards the couch and that's when I started to unbutton his white shirt. His hand traveled towards the zipper of my dress and within seconds the zip was down and the dress was taken off my body.

Jesse's hands then travelled all the way down to my butt. His right hand gave my butt a little squeeze that caught me off guard and forced a moan to escape my mouth. He smiled into the kiss, clearly indicating that he was enjoying himself. I removed his shirt as he pushed me down onto the couch. He climbed on top of me and immediately attacked my neck.

Another moan escaped my mouth because it felt so good. From my neck, Jesse travelled down to my breasts; kissing and nibbling on every inch of my breasts. I unhooked the belt of his pants and then the button. I was about to take off his pants when he removed my hands. He smirked at me before moving down.

Jesse startled me when he forcefully spread my legs and let his tongue explore me. I shut my eyes and bit my lip, trying hard to contain my moans. The thought of how long we have been waiting for this came into my mind but his tongue was doing such miraculous work that it made me forget every silly thought that came into my mind. What I was feeling was unexplainable.. he just fucked me with his tongue and it was glorious.

I moaned as he tortured me with just only his tongue and as soon as he was done, he made his way back up to my lips. I could feel his hardness on the lower part of my stomach. He was teasing me so badly. It was torture. I wanted him in me so badly and I couldn't wait any longer.

I gripped onto his pants and finally removed it. I broke away from the kiss and panted hard. "Embrace me Jess. Give me everything you've got." I whispered.

He then placed his hands steadily on my hips and smiled at me as he shoved his huge motherfucker into my opening. "FUCK JESSE!" I screamed.

Jesse wasn't taking it slow. He was giving me everything he had to offer. Thrusting in me with all his power and it was the most amazing thing. I tilted my head back and arched my back as l tried to hold onto the couch. Jesse's lips found mine once again as he intertwined our fingers while maintaining a steady pace.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Really really long chapter 🤦🏼‍♀️ What are your thoughts? 🤔 Let me know! 🤗

Thanks for reading ☺️
Please vote and comment
🙏🏼💜 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5K 37
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 they must learn...
151K 1.6K 30
In which a social media influencer who has her walls built high meets an English football player who is willing to do anything to knock them down. "H...
26.5K 336 23
Yazmin Mian is a 23 year old influencer now a student in Manchester. Now living the dream dating the golden boy at Manchester United FC... Enjoy thi...
483K 16.9K 20
The story of a road trip where Frances and Harry reconnect after eight months of the flight they shared together. (Sequel of The Flight series) High...