BadGirl?

By hey_Jacyyyy

2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want... More

BadGirl?
1. Goodbyes.
2. Morning After.
3. Home.
4. Nobody's perfect.
5. The mall.
6. My baby.
7. The first race.
8. Apology breakfast.
9. Class Teachers & Students.
10. True colours.
11. Whats wrong with you?
12. Its only a Scratch.
13. I'm fine.
14. Meeting Constable Frey.
15. Insults.
16. Dad?
17. Revenge best served even.
18. Jake.
19. The Happy Text.
20. Date Cut Short.
21. The Bitch is Back.
22. Death Notes.
23. Stick to the roads.
24. Tampered.
25. The Feather Design.
26. To Sad to be Mean.
27. The tip off.
28. False Evidence.
29. The Explosion.
30. Jesse.
31. I hate Puzzles.
32. New Friends.
33. Important calls.
34. Sharpie Wars.
35. She's my Sister.
36. Confrontations.
37. Logan's Luxury.
38. June Second.
39. Problems & Solutions.
40. Nasty Rumours.
41. Bad Luck Birthdays.
42. Britty's Secrets.
43. Meeting Fay.
44. The Note.
45. The Boys.
46. Private Jets.
47. Tiara.
48. Relatives.
49. Just Keep Swimming.
50. Deals.
51. Cars, Cars & More Cars.
52. Riverstone.
53. Rest In Peace.
54. Global Threat Operative.
55. Another Note.
56. Birds Of The Rainbow.
57. The Funeral.
58. Light & Dark.
59. The Hux's.
60. Beautiful Endings.
61. 3 Months Later.
62. I'm Back.
63. Hatred & Hospitals.
64. Explain.
65. Just My Luck.
67. Her.
68. Code.
69. The Arrest.
70. Snapping.
71. Letting Go.
72. Was it Worth it?
73. Wasn't Your Fault.
74. Our Love.
75. In The End.
Epilogue
A/N

66. Party?

21.3K 733 133
By hey_Jacyyyy

I slightly smiled at Jesse as I walked down the hallways and to the cafeteria to grab my lunch. He returned it and pushed off the wall beginning to follow me.

"You ever going to let me walk next to you?"

I sighed, "You know how it works, sorry."

"Stop apologising, people are going to get more jealous," he chuckled as I pushed open the doors and walked into the canteen.

Rolling my eyes I stood in line, "You happy that all the tests are over?"

"Of course, but you know what would make me happier?" He pauses and I could just picture his smirk as the next words came out of his mouth, "It would be better it you told me those three little words."

"Patience is a gift Jesse."

"A crappy one," he grumbled.

"Today's special please," I smiled at the lunch lady and she gave me a container filled with pasta bake.

Handing her a five dollar note I stepped out of line and waited for him, he got the same and stood in front of me, "You know people have realised that we've talked, in fact half the school knows about our conversations."

Shrugging slightly smirking at him, "I just wanted to feel like a secret agent, thanks for killing it."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "you know what would bring it back alive?"

"Me walking off?" I guessed before he could answer it himself.

"Fine if I change the subject will you at least let me walk with you?" He sighed.

Shrugging, "Sure."

"So Blake and Kara have become official," he said as we begun to walk randomly down the halls side by side.

"Tell them congrats from me," I grinned then thought about it, "Actually don't."

"And Kain has been in a better mood because his sisters have called him," he looked at me raising his eyebrow slightly, "But you already know that."

"May of had a hand in it," I shrugged.

"Loves still have family drama."

"Working on that."

"Tabby's sister and parents are coming to visit her this holidays, she hasn't told anyone."

I frowned at him, "Then how do you know?"

"Ears dropping," he shrugged it off, "Zac has gone crazy from stress with these finals, he talks to himself now."

"Tell him to go to a spa and get a massage. Then push him to ask Chloe out because she really wants him too," I smiled.

"And how do you know she does?" He asked.

"You can hear a lot in the girls toilet," I chuckled slightly.

I had also found out that paint splatters were having a come back and beanies.

It's funny because I've been wearing a beanie the entire week due to my healing head.

"Can I ask you something? And you have to tell me the truth," I looked up at Jesse waiting for his answer.

"Fine, but I get to ask you something afterwards," he grinned and I agreed to the deal, whatevers.

"Where have you been getting all your bruises?" I questioned, that was something that had been bugging me for a while.

"Most of them.. I've been training with Jake for his cage matches... The others..." He trailed off blushing slightly, "I've punched a few guys that have dissed you."

"Awe, Jesse my saviour, you've been keeping my name clean," I cooed.

Rolling his eyes at me he stopped walking grabbing my full attention, "Where did you go? For that term?"

"Blackwood, I was attending a private school there, and doing some family business," I shrugged.

"Can I ask you another?" He nodded his head and I continued, "How did you know I was here for the whole term while I was in the shadows?"

He crossed his arms at me, "You never got your name called, I noticed it after a while and thought it was strange. I always had this weird feeling that it could've been you, but I pushed it down always because I was thinking that if it was you, you would at least talk to me."

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "Sorry, I really wanted too. Actually I wanted to do more then just talk..."

He grinned at my answer, "You sure know how to rile up a guy."

I flicked him in the head, "No bad dog, not happening right now."

He rubbed the spot I had hit, "I would reply to that, but I don't want to get flicked again," he mumbled.

"Don't worry, you won't get flicked," I innocently smiled at him, "You'll get punched next."

"And to think that your suppose to lo-" he started but I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Who told you that?" I raised an eyebrow at him narrowing my eyes.

His licked my hand and I gasped before wiping it on his shirt. Ewww, cooties.

"This beautiful girls body language did, she won't use her words though," he smirked at me.

Rolling my eyes I just turned on my heel and walked away from him. Yeah... Changing the subject... Not for long though.

"Wait, I'm sorry," he called after me trying to keep up, "I swear I won't say it again."

I slowed down my pace a satisfied smirk on my lips, "Better not."

"I won't," he crossed his fingers over his heart, "Anyways, so after school I'm going to the movies by myself and celebrating the end of finals."

Looking at him I smiled, "Is this your way of trying to get me out on a date?"

"Pfft no, I'm just saying that's what I'm doing, you can join if you want to but it doesn't matter to me," he shrugged trying to act uncaring. He wasn't fooling me.

"Maybe I'll be there, what movie are you going to be watching?"

"Don't know yet, most likely action movie," he looked at me asking me silently if that was okay.

"Guess I'll see you there Jesse," I smiled at him and his eyes instantly lit up.

Throwing away our empty containers, considering we had eaten them while we talked, I steered us in the direction of my locker.

Opening it I frowned at the paper that fell out. It was a party invitation, for tonight.

"Free beer, nice," Jesse complimented looking at the paper over my shoulder.

"Where is it?" I questioned pointing to the address.

"Not sure which house, but it's on our street, that's going to suck for Zoe," Jesse groaned, "She's never going to get to sleep."

"Get her to sleepover at one of her friends houses tonight," I suggested screwing up the piece of paper and throwing it at a nearby bin, it went in.

Changing my books I shut my locker and the bell rang out signalling the end of lunch.

"I'll see you at the movies after

school," Jesse smirked at me before waving goodbye.

"No goodbye kiss," I pouted he just shook his head.

"Save that for later."

Giggling like a lovestruck teenager I went to class.

**

I sat down on one of the chairs in the cinemas waiting for Jesse to arrive, we had raced to the movies and I had lost him in the traffic a while back.

"You cheated," Jesse stated as he walked in and over to me.

"How?" I laughed.

"I don't know you just did," he stuck his tongue out at me childishly before looking at the movie list.

"What are we watching mr loser?" I asked with a smirk.

He glared playfully at me, "Thor."

My eyes lit up, and I fist pumped, "yes!"

"I'm guessing you like Thor," Jesse chuckled at my actions.

"Of course I do, I like all things that can be Avengers related," I grinned.

"So marvel superheroes basically," he summed up.

"And batman, his D.C. Comics, I have all the batman movies ever made, even the early stuff," I said proudly.

"Damn, I like a nerd..." Jesse cursed under his breath and I elbowed him.

"And I like a exaggerated bad boy," I rolled my eyes at him.

"And I like a not so bad anymore bad girl," he smirked at me.

"Never really was a bad girl," I shook my head, "smart mouth maybe."

"Never really was a bad boy," Jesse copied my actions, "bit of a slut maybe."

"You better not have an STI, because this relationship isn't going anywhere near that direction if you do," I crossed my arms looking at him expectantly.

He held his hands up in surrender, "Calm down, I don't have any STI's... Anymore."

I studied him seeing if he was serious, "Your lying."

"You suck."

"Not for you I don't," I winked at him standing up.

He sighed dramatically getting up as well, "all my effort, wasted."

I hit him in the arm, "I can leave you know."

His eyes widened, "Please don't."

For some reason I felt as if he wasn't just saying this about the semi date.

I smiled at him, "I won't don't worry, I'm here for the long run."

That made him smile.

**

"Best movie date ever," Jesse exclaimed as we walked out to the car park.

I laughed at him, "We only watched a movie."

"And through popcorn at people," he chuckled, "The last time I did that at the movies the girls I was with always told me off. But you joined in."

My jaw dropped, "You through popcorn, dude I was throwing the gummy bears."

"You wasted gummy bears?" He gasped dramatically.

"I don't even know why you got me gummy bears, I don't like them, and you didn't eat them," I shrugged.

"I don't like them, their gross," he shuddered, "I thought you like them."

"What made you think that?"

"You were looking at them," he shrugged.

"I was looking at sour worms," I chuckled.

"Damn we should've gotten them..."

I smiled, "I'll race you home."

"Alright, I'll come around and give you your goodnight kiss."

Winking at him I got into my car and drove off towards my house. Music pumped as I drove onto my street an I groaned, another sleepless night.

Cars were parked up and down the street and I frowned as I drove closer to my house, the party...

Was at my freaking house?!

I'm sure I haven't been drunk enough to plan this!

Turning off my car in the middle of the road out from my driveway I stalked up towards the house and grabbed the first person I saw.

"Who the fuck is hosting this party?" I snapped at the guy.

He gave me a sloppy smile, "Don't know honey."

Pushing the guy away as he tried to grab my hips and pushed my way into my house, through my lounge room, to my stereo.

I was about to turn it off when someone came up to me, "What are you doing?"

I glared at Zac as he hit my hand away, "I could ask every fucking person in my house now the same thing."

"Oh this is your party then," he frowned.

"No this is my house, I have no idea who's party this is," I spat and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Take a chill pill Jackie, it's just a party, if I'm not mistaken you like those," he slurred slightly.

"I like party's at my house when I create them, not when an idiot decides to break in and host one!" I was pissed off, and about to punch something.

Zac you better step away or your going to get a nice shiner. As if reading my mind he walked back into the crowd leaving me alone.

All I wanted to do was get my kiss and go to sleep!

Oh no my bed... My bed might be getting violated.

Forgetting all about the stereo player I hiked it upstairs and pushed open the door, taking a breath of relief when I saw it untainted. Closing the door behind me stepped into my room pulling out my phone to call Jesse, I at least have to get my kiss out of all of this.

I found his contact but before pressing dial I walked up to my mirror that had a post it note on it. I don't remember putting that there.

What I read made me freeze and drop everything.

Surprise Jackie.

I felt arms wrap around me and a cloth was pressed against my mouth. I was being kidnapped...

You fucking serious.

"You should've never came back Jackie."

That voice so, so familiar...

<><><><>

Dun dun dunnnn final guesses on who it is :D

Next chapter will be in a week.

:* if you can wait that long.

And I know some of you guys still want me to make a sequel... But nah, I'm too lazy.

Tata,

-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.1K 46
"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go and tell my dad about-" I was instantly...
212K 6.3K 28
COMPLETED I was so sad this night was going to end, and I'll have to go back to being myself again. But if I only get to have this kind of night onc...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
7.4K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...