Cute Monster

By uFiona

Cliché The thing that Jodie Black hate the most are clichés. She prefers jumping out the window, from the te... More

Cute Monster ♥
Prologue ~ ♥
1; ♡ I Got Him, But He Simply Ran Away
2; ♡ Sorry, Apology Isn't Accepted.
3; ♡ Hello There, Kitty cat.
4; ♡ Running Under The Sun? Hell No
5; ♡ Warning! Cliche On The Way.
6; ♡ Reality Will Eat You Alive.
7; ♡ Any Last Words?
8; ♡ After Fight.
9; ♡ Faking & Breaking.
10; ♡ It Is Not As Romantic As It May Seem.
11; ♡ Hide & Seek.
12; ♡ We can never agree on something.
13; ♡ Get Off Me!
14; ♡ Jealousy!
15; ♡ A Zombie Shakespeare?!
16; ♡ And She Strikes Like a Thunder Storm.
17; ♡ My Pants Are On Fire!
18; ♡ Tick Tock!
19; ♡ That Is Called Kidnapping!
20; ♡ He Started It, And I Didn't Get It.
21; ♡ A Blushing Monster, Seriously?
22; ♡ Run! Police! Run
23; ♡ A Pervert + Monster = What?!
24; ♡ Kiss or Kill.
25; ♡ He Needs a Nickname!
26; ♡ The Deal.
27; ♡ I Mess it up Every time.
28; ♡ 'Slut' is My New Name.
29; ♡ Girls are Gonna be Girls Obviously.
30; ♡ How to Avoid Kids for Dummies.
32; ♡ Searching for that Stupid Brother.
33; ♡ The Secret Party.
34; ♡ A Reason Why I Should Never Drink Again.
35; ♡ Bathroom Game
36; ♡ Bad News or Good News?
37; ♡ Flashback [1]
38; ♡ Flashback [2]
39; ♡ Rooftop Talk
40; ♡ Rooftop Kiss
41; ♡ Accepting Reality
42; ♡ Face It.
43; ♡ Caught in the Trap.
44; ♡ Talking.
45; ♡ Let's Sneak Out.
46; ♡ Back to Where it all Began.
Epilogue ♥
Cuties

31; ♡ Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.

10.6K 469 51
By uFiona

                                                 Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Thirty-One; Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.

“No.” I replied immediately. Both Adam and Issac’s head snapped at me, with raised eyebrows. I thought about explaining myself more. “I don’t like that. It sounds fishy.”

Issac rolled his eyes. “Other than having to go on a real date and kiss each other there, there is nothing fishy.” I wasn’t sure if he was kidding or if he was stupid enough that he blurted out his whole plan in front of us.

“My answer is still the same.” I looked away. For some reason Adam seemed to be a little down.

Issac slapped my head. I hit his hand at the right time. “If you don’t do it, I will kick you out of my house.” He challenged me. The triplets and Leah looked really confused.

Oh yeah, we didn’t tell anyone about me living with Issac.

Whatever.

“Your mom would chase you out before you even do that.” He sighed and pouted, acting like a child.

“Why are you so stubborn.”  I felt Adam’s sister, pulling my shirt. I ignored that. “Are you afraid that you will fall in love?”  I shook my head at him.

“Don’t you think I know what’s going to happen next?” He acted innocent. “Ten thousand dollars to you is nothing, but even though, it’s still a big amount of money. You just want to have some fun. If this failed, you are going to pop up with something new that’s either going to annoy me or anger me. So I would love if you just fucked off.” I knew Issac pretty well.

I didn’t add the part that I knew very well what will happen if we went on a date. Countless of fights, countless of awkward moments, and countless of stupid situations.

Just thinking about that makes me shiver with annoyance.

After mumbling some weird words, Issac finally gave up and left me alone.

Thank god.

Again, I felt Adam’s sister pulling my shirt down.

I sighed, and looked down at her. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. I glanced at Adam, and saw him looking away with a glare.

“What’s with you?”

He didn’t look at me. “N-nothing.” I didn’t know why he stuttered there, but I kept a note that it must be for an important reason.

His sister started giggling and hiding her face in her hands.

What’s going on?

Wait, it suddenly felt colder.

I  looked down at my shirt slowly, to be welcomed with the view of my bra.

Oh, that’s why.

I pulled my shirt up quietly, and leaned back.

I looked at Adam, he was still looking away with his infamous  glare. Even though he was glaring, I could see clearly how red his cheeks are.

It’s obvious that he was blushing. He probably looked away when he saw my bra, and then blushed, but why would he glare anyway?

He was scaring the teacher that was sitting nearby. She was trying to go as far as she could from him, even though there was no where for her to go to.

Adam glares a lot, even when I met him. But lately he hadn’t glared as much as he used to.

Every time he glares he would either walk away, shut up or even try to avoid me.

An idea came to my head, but I pushed it away since it’s impossible to happen. I had read about it in one of the novels that I found before, and when I was small I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous idea.

Nope.

No way.

I took a deep breath, and decided to test it.

“Oh, my bra is visible.” I said loud enough for only Adam to hear. He didn’t say anything, but I noticed how he clenched his jaw. “Your sister is very brave y’know. What will happen if she pulled my pants down one day?” At this, he fisted his hands, and shifted uncomfortably.

He is definitely embarrassed. His cheeks were bright red,and he had to bring his bangs down to hide his face. His bangs usually were hidden with the rest of his hair, but when he pulled them down, I noticed how long they were.

The whole thing was hilarious, and I wanted to laugh, but I forced myself to not do that.

Enough with the teasing.

“Hey, Adam, it’s okay, I pulled my shirt up.” His face relaxed, and he cleared his throat. There was still the glare, but it wasn’t as powerful as before.

Probably just an act.

I’m thinking too much.

“Why didn’t you accept the bet?” He asked. I saw his sister running toward the triplets. Their eyes immediately turned into ugly puppy’s eyes when they saw her trying to get them to hug her. They started throwing her in the air, and making weird face.

I guess she thought that the idea of seeing three people looking the same was fun.

Does she even know that they weren’t the same person?

“Because it’s stupid.” He didn’t reply, and just looked away. We were surrounded by loud voices, and annoying people, yet everything seemed quiet to us. “You wanted to accept?”

Silence

“I kind of need that money.” He was honest, I gotta give him that.

To me, or how I saw Adam, he was the kind of person who would keep everything to him, and never tell anyone about it, acting like a real man.

And if Adam was really like that, then it would’ve been hard for him to answer me.

I didn’t give him an answer or anything. Actually, he didn’t look like he needed me to say anything else to him.

We stayed like that, not moving at all. We could hear how his sister was laughing her heart out when Jace started acting like he had boobs and he was shaking them – probably making fun of me.  How Leah and Anna seemed to talk secretly, even though their voices were a little loud. How the rest was having fun.

But we were just sitting, doing nothing.

And somehow, I didn’t mind that.

                            ○                             ○                          ○

“Come on boys! Move these things!” Mrs. Tom shouted at some guys that were trying to run away from what seemed like hell.

“I hate you girls so much right now.” Logan said just as he passed us.

Oh, he was alive.

If you don’t remember him then that’s fine. I barely do either.

Anna was enjoying that we were sitting down, relaxing while the boys had to carry all of our stuff to the camp, she even started making eye contact with every guy and smirk.

And that really made them mad.

Which was totally hilarious.

For Anna at least.

When everything and everyone settled down. What surprised me the most was that we weren’t staying inside the weird tents that you see in movies, but we were going to stay  inside a very big villa.

That was the weirdest shit that ever happened in our school.

I wasn’t the only one that was surprised, but also all of the other students. Mr. John didn’t like to spend a cent on something like that.

Maybe he saw his grandmother in his sleep, and that scared the shit out of him so he thought about being good now?

Who knows?

The teachers told us that three students had to share each room. Anna, Leah, and some other girl were going to stay in room one. Stupid bunch of girls were going to stay in the rest, and I was going to stay with the same girl that was following Issac earlier this morning, she was killing me with her eyes. The other girl was named Diana, who seemed to be a very quiet and shy girl.

I just wanted this to end peacefully.

But for boys, four of them had to share each room, which drove them crazy. The fight between them and the teachers appeared as if it would never end.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Adam walking toward me, holding his sister on his shoulders.

“Hey Jodie,” He said quietly. I glanced at him with a confused expression. He seemed to struggle with words as if he would prefer dying than saying the next words.

“Can you take care of my sister?” He spat out what he wanted to say. I gave him a blank expression, then looked behind me to make sure he was talking to me.

“Are you talking to me?” I raised my eyebrow. He frowned.

“Is there any there any other Jodie around here?” He questioned.

“No,” I refused, and walked away.

How could I take care of her when I couldn’t even look at her in the eye for more than ten seconds?

And besides, I’m the worst with kids.

“J-Just take her.” I could see clearly that I was his last option. I shook my head.

“Are you insane, no way!” He was trying to hand me his sister and I was handing her back to him. At some point she seemed to freak out, and started crying between my arms.

I started panicking, not knowing what to do.

I looked at Adam for help, but he was no where to be found.

Some teachers looked at me with a questioning look, and I had to look away.

Life, how many times do you want to kill me?

                                             ○         ○          ○

                    Next Chapter's Title: Searching for that Stupid Brother.

Dedicated to: Schneidermonkeynique for almost guessing right xD Thanks for commenting and reading this story ♥ that means a lot to me! ^^ ♥♥♥ 

 Twitter: @uuFiona / Fiona [ follow me ;3] 

Vote . Comment . Enjoy

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 169 27
"Wait," I put my hands on my hips and frown. "You woke me up to ask me this? Because you want to meet me every morning at five?" "Yes." "So you hones...
53.5K 1.2K 10
*Discontinued, due to the extreme embarrassment it has become. * "I don't date jerks." I glared at him. He chuckled and pulled me into his arms "The...
27.1K 655 22
Justine and Firdaus used to be best friends, since they were seven. Like in every clichéd teen fiction book, Justine let it into her head that she...
315K 6.8K 32
#624 in Teen fiction on October 3, 2017 #949 in Teen fiction on October 9, 2017 #178 in Teen fiction on October 14, 2017 #136 In #Mute on January 10...