38; ♡ Flashback [2]

Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                       Chapter Thirty-Eight; Flashback [2]

 Liars!

Liars!

Liars!

Everyone was a liar.

They lied to me.

They said that she was fine.

They said that she was going to be fine!

They lied!

That’s not fair!

I held my umbrella tightly as I looked down at my mom’s grave. Everyone was crying, their sobs, and voices was mixing with the sound of the rain falling down.

Why did they lie to me?

Mom tried her best to survive, she continued on and on trying her hardest to fight her disease, but she couldn’t.

It turns out that she had cancer. After I heard the doctor talking to my dad, who came after a week, I knew that her sickness was dangerous, and I researched secretly about the disease.

Mom had Cancer from a long time ago, but it only worsened recently.

When dad wasn’t here.

I was wearing a black dress. It was a dress that mom bought for me a long time ago, saying that I might need it in the future. When someone dear dies.

I always thought that this dress was ugly, and never wore it.

It was funny that I wore it when mom died.

“Honey, are you cold?” Dad warped his arms around me. Everyone was gone, and I was left with my dad and Sara, looking at the grave.

I shook my head, and didn’t speak anything.

I didn’t cry.

I wonder why?

I glanced at dad, his eyes were red.

It doesn’t look real.

“I want to go home.” I whispered. He looked at me sadly, and nodded, taking me home.

Maybe if I went home, I will be able to see mom.

Yeah, she might be just joking.

She liked to joke sometimes.

I started to feel excited to get to our home.

Mom will be there.

The whole ride to home, my dad was holding tightly to the steering wheel, running his hand through his hair every second or so. He was biting tightly to his bottom lip, as if he was holding himself from doing something.

When we reached and when my dad opened the house’s door, I ran to her room, and walked in.

“Mo-“ There was no one inside. Her room was empty. Everything was gone.