22; ♡ Run! Police! Run

Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Twenty-Two; Run! Police! Run!

“Please tell me we didn’t get lost.” I closed my eyes, and prayed to god that he would say the answer I want to hear.

I sighed, and looked down at my ice-cream. I still didn’t eat all of it, and some of it started to melt down and touch my hand.

We were still walking, and at some point we fought really loudly that we didn’t care where we were walking toward, so we ended up being lost.

Adam shrugged, and looked away. I stopped walking, and turned to him. Before I could say anything he did, “don’t begin, it is not my fault.”

“Then is it mine?” He shrugged again, making me scoff.

“You started fighting with me because I didn’t help that cat, why would I want to help that cat?” I exclaimed. He gave me a weird look.

“But you did help the other dog.” I rolled my eyes.

“Of course I would help the dog, didn’t you look at him? He nearly cried. But that cat had this weird look in her eyes!”

Adam frowned. “How did you know their sex?” We were looking at each other in the eyes, none of us looked away. It was as if we were challenging each other.

“Are you acting stupid, or do you really not know how?” Adam didn’t answer me and continued on walking. I floated my hands in the air.

Why the hell does he keep on ignoring me?!

He was doing nothing to calm me down, so I thought that if he didn’t want to act nice, then sure as hell I wouldn’t.

I looked down at my ice-cream again, and it didn’t look appealing at all, so I raised my head up, and threw it at Adam.

Surprisingly, Adam bent down at the right moment to fix the laces of his converse.

What happened to my ice-cream?

Well, since Adam dodged it at the right time, my ice-cream surely didn’t hit him, but it hit a police-officer that was angrily talking to the phone.

I don’t know if my luck was getting worse, or if Adam had such a good luck.

Nah, you are just a bitch, that is why you have that kind of luck.

I mentally brushed my shoulder off, but in reality, I was too busy widening my eyes, and taking Adam’s hands, running away from the officer who started shooting glares at me, and chasing us.

It is not my fault only!

                                                    ○       ○       ○       ○

“That is totally your fault.” Adam murmured for the thousandth time, giving me a side glare. I tried not to look at his eyes, not because I felt so guilty, but because I knew he was right.

I sighed. “Well, you didn’t have to dodge it.” He raised his eyebrow at me, and I knew that I sounded so stupid. I shrugged, “Yeah, you are right.”