44; ♡ Talking.

Two more chapters and done ♥

                                                 Unedited. 

                              ○                                 ○                               ○

                                         Chapter Forty-Four; Talking. 

 I’m in love with Adam.

Yeah, I am.

I put my head in my hands as I repeated these words in my head. I did want to deny it but the more I think about it, the more it became hard for me to just brush it off.

I sighed.

“You look like you want to go to the bathroom,” Isaac said while eating a spoon full of cereal.

“Shut up.” I was too lazy to think of a reply. “Why the hell are you eating cereal at this time of the day?” He rolled his eyes.

“Everyone does it.”

“I don’t.”

He scoffed. “And you think you are normal?” I threw a pillow, which was beside me, at him, he dodged it as he took another bite.

He smirked while wiggling his eyebrows, and then went upstairs to his room.

I shook my head at him.

I was staring lazily at the muted TV. I didn’t feel like listening to whatever they were showing. It was a movie that screamed happiness and rainbows.

Romance.

My frown deepened.

Just as the leads were about to kiss each other, for some reason, a mental imagine came to me. It was the same scene but with different faces.

Mine and Adam’s face.

 “What the hell am I thinking?!” I threw the other pillow at the T.V. I scoffed, and looked away, glaring. Then I took a deep breath and leaned my head on my hands.

I felt my face going hot.

“Yeah, I’m totally going crazy.”

All of this was new to me. I have never actually loved anyone or thought about them in a special way. I did find some hot guys but I would just flip them off.

I didn’t need any of that.

I had a lot of problems.

My phone suddenly began ringing, making my shoulders stiffen with surprise. With a sigh, I looked at my phone.

‘DAD’

I scowled. Why was he calling me? I did talk to him yesterday, but it had been a long time since he actually called me.

I picked up.

“Hey.” I said. There was silence on the other line.

“Hey Jodie.” His voice sounded hesitated. I frowned.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, but can you come to the house for a minute please?” I tried shrugging off the feeling of loneliness that came when he said ‘to the house’.