9; ♡ Faking & Breaking.

[NEW TRAILER ON THE SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]

                                                   Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                    Chapter Nine; Faking & Breaking.

              “Hey, Jodie! Wait,” Anna shouted. I wanted to listen to her, I wanted to stop myself from moving, and look over my shoulder, but for some reason the feeling of guilt filled my body all over again.

I punched people usually, and it was normal for them, but it wasn’t for me. I always felt a little tiny bit of guilt inside of me, not because I have such a sweetheart – I’m far from being like that – it’s just that I couldn’t stop myself from thinking that it’s too childish to do these things, and I really hated – still hate – how short my temper was.

My legs were following the same road that that cat went, but my mind had a total different idea. My steps were fast, and strong, as if I was hitting the ground underneath me, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it started crying – even though that is not possible.

But who knows?

The cat was running really fast, and I was having a little hard time following it without any problems. It was walking  around the school, which made me really confused.

I lost the sight of it when it took a turn around the school’s building. I ran faster to catch it, and when I saw it, I found it sitting on its legs, looking up at the person with glassy eyes as if it is going to cry soon.  

There was a hand gently patting it, and I knew the owner of that hand without even looking up. I glanced up slowly,  following where the hand was leading me.

He was staring at the cat with a small smile that was barely audible, his eyes were soft – which was really weird to see on Adam – yet almost closed, he was holding the small white fabric, that that cat had it in its mouth a few moments ago, in his other hand.

I gave him a once-over, and noticed something else, that made me almost gasp in shock. I was a little bit taken aback by how much his shirt was soaked with blood, as if he was hit hard with a baseball bat or even got stabbed. I couldn’t tell since he was wearing his shirt, blocking the view of his back.

“Jodie! Didn’t I tell you to- Holy shit.” Anna gasped. I glanced at her, and her face was the pure meaning of shock, horror, and sick. She was changing her gaze from Adam to his back, and again at him. “B-B-B-Blood.” She stuttered, before blinking repeatedly.

Out of nowhere, she started giggling really hard, that Adam noticed us. Her moves were suited for a drunk man, she was moving left and right while giggling, and I started to feel really crept out because of how she was acting as if she became insane. “That is weird, I feel dizz-“ before she could continue, she fell on the ground peacefully.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, then shifted my gaze to look at Adam. His expression was a mix between anger, and tiredness. Before a few hours when I saw him, he was alright, but now he had a black bags under his eyes –other than the ones that I caused.

I totally ignored Anna’s dead body on the ground, and decided to take a step forward towards Adam, but I heard a small growl, making me snap my head to the little cat, that now took an attack position, and it looked as if it was ready to cut my head off.