Not His Fan Girl Anymore

By cecaniaC

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL Credits to Hiro Mashima for Fairy Tail and for the image I used in creati... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Special Chapter

Chapter 22

1.1K 38 7
By cecaniaC

Chapter 22
Lovesick

I smiled when I felt a pair of strong arms hug me. I felt his warmth on my back as I was cooking dinner. I already put the butter, onion and garlic when Gray hugged me.

"Smells delicious." He said as he placed kiss on my ear. I giggled when he did that.

"How was rehearsal?" I asked and continued stirring the vegetables in the pan.

"It was okay. Natsu, as usual, is a mess on rehearsal." He complained. He is still hugging me on the back. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Even though he complains a lot about Natsu, I know he enjoyed it.

"How about you? How was your day?" He asked.

"Well, I did some photoshoots on a make up brand today. And I meet Kallen today." I answered.

It was really hard to go out these past few weeks because of the issue but I still managed. My manager in the agency has handled me well. And although there are still people who talks about me, I didn't mind them. People are also asking for a picture as I walk outside. It was a bit weird and awkward.

"I signed a new contract today." I said, happily. I lowered the heat of the stove and turned around to see him. He put his hands on my waist as I tiptoed and kissed him. It is an exclusive offer with a fashion magazine. I would also join the runway next fall. Ms. Pia casted me in one of her line ups.

"Is that so?" He grinned. He pulled me against him. "Congratulations, professional model. I'm so proud of you." He kissed me on the lips slowly and sweet. I closed my eyes and responded to him. "How about we celebrate it in our room?"

My cheeks blushed, so did my neck and arm. I slapped him lightly on the chest. "What?! I'm still cooking, Gray-sama."

He laughed and shrugged. "Well, I'm just saying."

I chuckled as well. I looked up to him and saw how his eyes smile. That's all I ever wanted. "Let's have dinner first, Gray. I am cooking pasta."

"Okay. I'll just take a shower." He said.

I turned around to the stove and continued my cooking. After he took a shower, he helped me put the plates on the table and we ate together. This is one of the moments I cherished. Peaceful moments like these, where we don't have to worry about what the people are going to say. We're still discreet on our relationship. Some of Angel's fans are now calm and they wouldn't care much about Gray and Angel's loveteam. But we still have to be careful.

Mavis continues to soar on the music charts as they released a new single. There are many offers for me as well. Maybe it was the publicity that Gray and I are involved. Some fans are still sending hate comments. And I am already used to their insults. Weeks and I got immuned to all of the things they have in showbiz.

"Awards night is on Friday, Juvia." Gray said as we eat dinner.

I sighed. Erza suggested that we should make the first appearance as a couple in the awards night. From there, we can clarify our relationship. Jane approved of it and said that it would be a good publicity for the both of us.

"I'm nervous. I've never been to an awards night." I said. "They'll ask a lot of questions." I am almost hyperventilating with my thoughts. We are going to be bombarded with questions.

Gray shrugged. He took my hand and caressed it. "Don't worry about it. We will answer them as best as we can. Angel will get over it. People will get over it."

I nodded and got the assurance from him.

And for the rest of the week, I had been busy preparing for the awards night. I have been with Lucy and the other girls to pick up the dresses. There will be a red carpet runway before the show starts. It will also be televised all over the world. I am freakingly nervous.

Mavis has been nominated again for the rock band of the year, artist of the year and song of the year. Angel and Gray's duet is also nominated as song of the year. Mavis will also perform in the awards show.

"Is this okay?" I went outside of the walk-in closet to ask Gray about how I look.

I wore a light blue satin gown that hugs all the curves in my body. The gown has a slit that reveals my leg up until my thigh. It has a turtle neck design but bare in the back, gems and diamonds are all over my satin night gown. I also had to style my hair into a bun. I know how to do my make up, smoky with a slight of blue eye shadow to match my dress. I turned around for him to see my bare back.

I heard him groaned and I quickly turned around to see him. His eyes are intensely looking at me.

"You look stunning." He said. Ha! He looked dashing with his black suit and white long sleeves inside and a blue necktie. I have seen him in all of his outfits. And all of them are breathtaking. And today, I don't know if I'm still breathing. He looks so breathtaking and painfully handsome in a suit.

I walked slowly up to him and touch his tie. I arranged it properly. "You look dashing, Gray-sama."

His hands went on my waist and then up to my bare back. I shivered inside when he touch my back. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"Come on love birds, the limo is ready." Erza knocked on our room. Gray hissed and narrowed at the closed door. I chuckled.

"Come on." I dragged him out of his room.

There are all waiting for us in the living room. All my friends decided that they would just meet us here and we can all go together at the awards night.

"You can fuck later after the show is over." Gajeel snickered.

"What? No, we're not-" I protested. My cheeks are burning in embarrassment. Levy slapped him on the arm and they all laughed with it.

"Come on, let's go." Gray said. I looked at him and I saw his cheeks turn red as well. I couldn't help but smile.

Well, atleast it did calm me.

The ride to the venue was smooth. Mavis is in the same limo with their girlfriends including me while others are in their designated cars which follows behind us. Erza has been checking social media accounts and has been giving positive feedbacks to us as well.

"You should take pictures as a group here in the limo and we will upload it." Jane suggested. She was in the front seat of the car.

The group agreed. Erza took a picture of them. I took a photo of them as well. They were all handsome in a suit. I felt proud, thinking that it was just a dream before now they are here on the top. I am so proud of them. After some shots, Erza posted it on their official accounts. Aries, Lucy, Erza and I took selfies as well. We toast a champagne while we are on our way.

"So Gray, you had any speech written?" Lucy asked, getting cozy beside her boyfriend.

Gray just shrugged. "I haven't had one. We don't know if we will win."

"Well, whatever comes out of our mouth." Loke said. "Just don't let Natsu talk. We will be fine."

"Hey!" Natsu protested.

"Nothing good comes out of your mouth either." Gray smirked at Loke. "I think the only one we will let to do the speech is Jellal."

We all laughed at it. We toast again. We were having fun at the limo.

"Why haven't you prepare a speech?" I asked Gray. Everyone is now busy on their stuff. "I'm very confident that you'll win."

"We still don't know yet, Juvia." He said, coolly.

"You should've prepared at least." I said.

"Hm..." He smirked and looked at me. He seems to be taking this so lightly. I smiled at him as well. "Why don't we just take a picture as well?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Oh! Gray-sama is asking for a selfie? Are you that nervous,huh?" I smiled.

He chuckled. "Well, we never had a picture together as a couple. I wanted to do that today. I don't want to see photos of us courtesy of the paparazzi." My heart swells with what he said. He handed me his phone and swipe to his camera. "Come on, I know you're good at this."

I smiled widely and took selfies with him. He is not smiling but you could see in his eyes that he is smiling. After a few shots, we looked at the pictures. I did some editing and handed him his phone.

"Can we upload this?" Gray asked Erza. Erza smiled at us and asked Jane from the front seat. Jane turned around us and smiled.

"It will be good if Gray uploads it on his account. It will lessen the questions when we arrived at the venue." Jane approved.

Gray uploaded it on his page with no caption. Jane approved the post and said that it will do. It will lessen the question of press and it might be good for the event since they have been stressing out with issues on Mavis.

A notification on facebook pops out. It was a tagged photo from Lucy. I reactivated my account on facebook again this week. I looked at the photo and it was a candid photo of me and Gray taking selfies. I didn't know that Lucy is taking a picture of us as well.

"Lucy!" I turned to her. She just laughed at me.

"What?" Her smiles are mischievous. "You look so cute together."

The picture was captioned. "They look so cute together. Haters gonna hate, hate, hate❣️ shipping them since nth year"

"This is where Angel's delusions come to an end." Lucy said.

I suddenly felt nervous when we arrive at the red carpet. Lucy and Natsu came out of the car first, followed by Jellal and Erza then Aries and Loke. I breathe in and out. Gray held my hand tightly as he opened the door on the other side, where we are closest.

"Don't worry about it." He said. I took his hand and came out of the car as well.

There were flashes of cameras, people screaming and cheering and reporters on the side interviewing artists that arrives. We walked behind the other member of Mavis. People are watching us. I am freaking nervous.

"Gray, I'm nervous." I said, whispering at him. "Where's the restroom?"

He chuckled. He put my hand on his arm. "You've walk on runways and you can't walk in these?"

"Gray-sama-" I was interrupted with a reporter who came up to us.

"Hi! I'm Sasha." She greeted. "This is the first time I've seen Gray Fullbuster with a date. Last year's awards night, you have no date. Care to explain?" She handed her microphone at Gray.

"Juvia is my date tonight." He simply said.

"Is it just going to be just tonight?" A follow up question is asked.

"No." He answered, irritated. We walked on the red carpet.

Sasha followed us. "Wait, how about Angel? What's the deal with her? We saw your facebook post earlier with a photo of you and Juvia. Does this mean the rumors are true?"

"Depends on the rumors." Gray answered.

"Juvia!" A reporter came up to me. "Juvia, can we interview you for a sec?"

I glanced at Gray and he nodded. The reporter looked at him as well. "Are you two together now? What about Angel? What about Lyon? We've never seen you since the issue showed up."

I am astounded for a second but quickly recovered to answer the questions. "I have been busy for weeks, doing my job. Lyon and I are good friends. Nothing is going on between us. All I can say is I'm here with Gray tonight to support him and Mavis. We are together."

"We have been dating a long time before this happens." Gray added. The other reporters swarmed at us like flies.

"When did this happen? How about Angel? Is it true you two-timed both girls?"

"No. I have no romantic relationship with Angel. I have made it clear in my previous interviews." He confirmed. "I am with Juvia for a long time and I keep it to protect her. Then the issue happened and here we are now."

The reporters murmured with the revelation. There are follow up questions but Gray stopped them as we were needed in the photo booth. His bandmates were waiting for him.

"Juvia, Juvia. One last question, who are you wearing tonight?"

"Uhm, I didn't have my dress customized. It was a rush so we went to a department store and bought this Dior dress." I answered.

"You look lovely tonight, Juvia." The reporter kindly commented.

I thanked them and they quickly went to another artist to interview. Gray held his hand for me and I toook it.

"That was stressful." I said as we walked through the booth.

"Well, at least we made it clear to them." Gray smirked as he went to his friends in the booth. Photographers took picture of us. I am worried with how did they capture. I wouldn't know. Even though, I am used to this as I worked as a model, still it made me nervous.

"And the band of the year award goes to..." The presenter pause for a moment. She looked at the card and smiled. The anticipation is killing me. "Mavis!"

My heart leaps. Lucy jumps out of her seat and cheers. Cheers and applause are everywhere. The group stood up. I stood up as well. Gray smirked at me. I smiled widely at him. I am very proud of them.

Gray, Loke, Natsu and Jellal went up on stage and accepted the award from the presenters. We are still standing up and giving them a lot of applause. I clapped until my hands are red. They deserve this so much.

Gray was the one who did the speech. "Thank you so much, Fiore Music Awards. Thank you so much everyone for the support. For the fans. To our producers and managers and to our very supportive team. This has been just a dream a long time ago. We didn't expect we will come this far. To Natsu, Loke and Jellal, even if we get annoyed at each other, we are still here." The audience laughed. Loke and Natsu patted Gray's shoulder. "This is for the fans who have been here since day 1. We wouldn't be here without you. Thank you so much for the undying support and love." Gray looked at me. His eyes smiling. "I wouldn't be here without you. My heart will be forever yours." He said and gave the microphone to Loke.

My eyes shone as I watched him on stage. Lucy shoved me lightly. I laughed at her.

"Cheesy boyfriend." Lucy commented. I blushed.

Loke thanked everyone as well. Natsu and Jellal also spoke and thanked the fans. They also mentioned Lucy and Erza. I welcomed Gray with a tight embrace when they went down the stage. I don't care if they're watching us. I wanted to congratulate him.

"I'm very proud of you." I whispered. He hugged me back and held me by the waist.

I heard him chuckle and his breath tickles my ear. "Thank you, baby."

We were all smiles as the awards night continues. There was a fifteen-minute break after they presented the best female artist. Mavis will perform right after the break. Artists and celebrities stood up from their chairs to greet and congratulate each other. Others went to me as well and I greeted them as well. Gray is also busy talking to the other bands. I smiled as I saw him enjoying this. I walked up to him.

"I'll just go to the powder room." I whispered. Gray looked at me. "I need to retouch my make up." I said. Because if people will be watching me from the television, I don't want to look ugly.

Gray nodded. "Okay, I'll accompany you."

"What?" I shook my head. "No need, Gray. You should prepare for your performance."

"Let's go." He said. He waved and said goodbye to his friends. They all nodded at him and smiled.

Gray put his hand on my bare back as we went to the restroom. We met other artists on the way. They all greet and congratulate Gray. He nodded and thanked them. When the hall was almost empty, Gray dragged me to the farthest part of the hall.

"Where are we going-" I shrieked.

Gray dragged me into a small room filled with brooms, mops and cleaning materials. I looked around and I could tell that it was clean. The space is small. Two people can fit in here but it would leave little space for us to move. Before I could protest, Gray kissed me hard, deep and rough. I whined and when I couldn't fight any longer, I gave in to him. I dropped my pouch on the floor. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I moaned when I felt him enter my mouth.

"You and your claps. I was so turned on when I saw you, cheering for me." He whispered when we manage to pull away. We were both panting from the kiss. "Before whenever I see you cheering and clapping your hands for me, I could still resist. But now, I can't. Knowing that I'll have you once I get down from the stage." He said. His landed his forehead in mine. I closed my eyes and our nose touches.

I couldn't say anything so I just kissed him again. Slowly and sweet. Lustful and deep. Gray did the same as well. I felt him pushing me backwards until I felt the cold wall on my back. I moaned when I felt his body on me. His hands wandered from my neck down to stomach near my lower breast.

"Hm..." I moaned as Gray's hand went to my thighs. My dress has a slit and it have him easier access to my thighs. "Gray-sa-"

Before I could even complete saying his name, we heard a loud knock on the door. My eyes widened in shock. It wasn't really a knock. It feels like they're going to break the door.

"Damn!" Gray cussed. He pulled away from me and we are both panting after the kiss.

"Asshole Gray! I know you and Juvia are there inside." We heard Natsu's voice outside.

"Fucking wait until the show is over, dude. Don't do your shit here! We have a performance within 5 minutes." I heard Loke laughed. My cheeks suddenly burned in embarrassment.

Oh my God! We were caught making out!

"I'm sorry, Gray. We are needed in the stage right now." Jellal said calmly but I could sense humor in him.

"Fuck!" Gray cussed again as he gently landed his head on my neck. I felt his hot face. I felt him kissed me lightly. "I- I'm-" We heard the door being knocked again. "Fucking wait! We're gonna come out a sec!" He shouted, irritated.

"Dude, we're not leaving until you two come out!" Loke shouted back.

"Come on, let's go out." I whispered. This is embarrassing but I have to control myself.

"Okay, wait. Just let me breathe." He said. He looked down and breathe. I looked down as well and saw the evidence of him being carried away with our make out. My eyes widened.

Oh my God! This is really embarrassing. I do hope they're the only ones outside. This would be embarrassing if the media finds out! Oh gosh!

After a while, we went outside. The three snickered and it was really embarrassing. We were caught making out.

"Gladly, we are the only ones who heard. If this comes out of the media, you're totally screwed." Loke laughed and patted Gray's shoulder.

"Can't keep your hands to yourself? You idiot!" Natsu teased.

"Come on, let's go." Jellal said, smiling. He turned to me. "Juvia,"

I nodded, still embarrassed. Gray hissed. He turned to me and I saw my lipstick all over his face. My cheeks turned red again.

I took a piece of wet wipes in my pouch and I wiped some of the lipstick stain on his face. His lips are so red.

"Take this and wipe your face. I'm going to retouch, okay?" I said and gave him the wet tissue. Gray nodded and kissed me again.

"We have no time for that!" Natsu rolled his eyes and dragged away Gray from me. I giggled.

"You lovesick fool!" Loke laughed as they ran away from the hall to the stage.

I quickly went to the women's restroom and fix my dress. I am in the middle of fixing my make up when a door opened from a cubicle. I stopped putting lipstick when the person who came out of the cubicle was Angel.

I saw her earlier but she is far away from where we are seated. She looked at me and smirked.

"I didn't know that Gray could be that lovesick." She laughed.

My eyes widened. She heard it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 15.3K 37
So yeah, I have been reading a lot of Fairy Tail fan fics and I came across some amazing ones that have motivated me to write this, so I don't really...
3.6K 63 8
What's cuter than the unrequited love of Juvia for Gray? Not much, so I decided to lend the girl a hand with a few more...requited stories, as well a...
3.5K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...