Harry's Slave (HARRY STYLES F...

By disneylex

He loved her, she hated him. But they both needed each other more than they realized. ______________________... More

1
prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Not a update!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not a update
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
SELF PROMO
70
71
72

66

5.4K 245 101
By disneylex

Harry's Slave
Chapter 66
----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                       "Scarlett, wake up." I hear a voice speak in the near distance. I grumble as I open my eyes to see light beaming through the window. I see a random guy with curly hair on the bed next to me, I think we were at a hospital. What in the hell happened?

"Who are you!" I screamed as I tried to kick the strange guy away. He backed up fast as he started to breath loudly. 

"You, you don't remember me?" His voice cracked. I looked at him strangely as I cried, "Where am I! Who are you?" 

"Doctor!" He screamed as he exited the room. I looked around, shoked as I tried to get out of the bed I was sitting in. But, before I could get out of my bed I saw a couple of doctors coming in. "Scarlett May-Belle?" He said loudly as I licked my lips in nervousness. 

"Who is that?" I almost screamed in fustration. The doctor sighed as he rubbed his forehead, "Nurses, please go and get help from somewhere." 

I gulped as I looked around the room some more, "What happened!" I cried as I rubbed my eyes, wiping away the tears going down my cheek. I could see the guy with the curly hair in the corner of the room, crying. What the hell?

"You were kidnapped two years ago.. You were found almost dead in one of Garrett Styles' get away vacation houses two hundred miles away. A blond male helped in this kidnapping as well, Niall Horan. They kidnapped you, and you lost a lot of blood. Niall and the other adult male, Garrett, were found dead. Harry, your boyfriend, came to the rescue along with a friend of yours named Louis. When Niall had a gun to your head, Louis saved you. But in the process, he got serverly hurt. We don't know if he's going to make it. I know it's a lot to take in, but do you remember anything?" 

I shook my head as I started to breath loudly, "No, no I don't I'm- I'm so confused." I saw the guy in the corner cover his face as he turned around. I felt bad that I didn't remember him, but it's not my fault. I don't even know if they're telling the truth. If I liked him that bad then I would've remembered him, wouldn't I?

"Oh dear, we're going to have to get a x-ray of your brain to see what happened. Are you ok with that?" He asks as I nod my head, "Yes, yes, that's fine." I was willing to do anything to get any recollection of what happened.

After the x-ray was over, I saw my so called 'parents'. I didn't remember them either, along with my so called 'sister'. I didn't remember anything, and it made me scared to death. I wanted my memory back, I wanted to know Harry, I wanted to remember Louis. I wanted all this unknown memory back that I lost. 

"Okay, we're going to go look at your x-rays, then we will tell you what happened, or what we think happened. Please remain stable, we'll try to figure out what happened."

-

Kidnap day 1

"Niall what the hell!" Scarlett screamed loudly as Niall appeared infront of her with a gun. Scarlett looked at him in disgust and pure hatred. Niall was mentally insane from the accident. "You said you would love me forvever." He says as he steps toward Scarlett. 

Scarlett licks her lips as she tries to back up, but the wall stopping her; along with the chains connected to the huge metal bar. "That was until you went insane!" She screamed, trying to defend herself. Niall chuckled as he pointed the gun to her, "My dear, we're all insane. Just some people are better hiding it than others. And anyways, I'm not that insane."

"Niall, listen to me," Scarlett spoke as she looked up at him, "You need help, serious mental help. You have to go to a mental institute or something and get better. Listen to me, you were once a good guy and I know you can be that guy again."

"Shut the hell up!" He screams loudly as the gun in his hand shakes a bit, "If you just shut up, I wont hurt you. We're relocating you upstairs. I'm going to unchain you, and if you make one wrong move I'll shoot you." She nodded my head as he looked at her; uneasy for a second.

As he unchained her, he held the gun to her head. She didn't squeeze one bit, she knew he was serious and he would kill her if he had to. As Niall and her made their way upstairs, Scarlett began to shake a bit. Everything was happening too fast, and she didn't know what to do. 

Niall then led her up another flight of stairs, and then walked her into the window room. Niall tossed her on the bed and chained both her ankles under the bed. She could only walk a certain distance. "Don't try to get help, you can see outside but they can't see you. Also sound proof walls everywhere, don't try to scream; it wont help you."

"Why are you doing this!" She screamed, frustrated as hell. She was sick and tired of everything happening to her. She just found out her parents were still alive. She finally was going to start a life, a better life that is. Until, this.

"Don't ask questions, you already know the answer to you dumb whore." He stated as he slammed the door shut. Scarlett sat on the bed in utter confusion. She had a good idea about why he was mad, she left him after he got back from the hospital. It was wrong to do so, but it was months of him being in the hospital and a lot of time hanging out with Harry. She knew it wasn't an excuse.

She sat there in silence, and a low sound of talking downstairs that she couldn't understand. She looked behind her, as the window roamed her vision. She saw nothing but a lonely street, and trees. God knows where she was right now.

-

"Scarlett." I heard a voice call out. I turned to Harry, my 'boyfriend'. I looked at him for a moment before speaking up, "Yeah?" He sniffles his nose, and looks down. I could tell he was hurt, I would be hurt if the love of my life forgot their memory and didn't remember me. I would be devastated. I would be broken. 

"I'm so sorry, I- It's my fault this is happening." His voice cracks as I saw him wipe a tear away from his cheek, "I'm so sorry."

"I don't know you, but I do know some things. I know you really care about me, and I'm sorry that I don't remember you. Don't think that this was your fault. I don't want you to think that I lost my memory because of you. From my point of knowledge, you saved me and I cannot thank you enough."

"Try to remember, please." He begs as he comes closer to me. I look at him oddly, "I'm trying, I really am. I just don't remember you. I'm sorry." I say as he bites his lip and covers his face with his hands. 

"If you never get your memory back, I want you to know something about yourself. I don't want you to forget some things about you." He says as he takes a seat on the hospital bed. I nod my head as he licks his lips and begins to talk.

"When ever you got mad, you made stupid decisions. You sniffled your nose when ever you thought hard. You're independent, you thought you could do everything and anything on your own. You loved pickles dipped in peanut butter. You also love watching American Horror Story on Saturday nights, while you eat pickles dipped in peanut butter." He chuckles as he looks at his hands, "You hate it when I tickle you, and you secretly loved the way I played with your hair when you were upset or tired. You're complete shit at driving, but I would never tell you. When you get excited about something you always laugh a bit too loud and smile a bit harder. Your dimples were always pounding through. When you cry, your cheeks get extremely red, and you always cried on your pillow. You hated letting people see you cry. You thought you were too strong to cry, and you didn't want anyone to think any less of you.."

"How do you-' I said but he budged back into talking.

"You also painted your nails black. Never a different color. You laugh like a walrus, and you are amazing at bowling. You always get a happy meal at Mcdonalds, and tell them you're a guy to get the cool toy." I see him chuckle as he looks down at the floor. A tear was flowing down his cheek. I was stunned he knew this much information about me, "One more thing you need to know about yourself is that you loved someone who loved you back ten times as much. I would do anything for you, and you need to know that. I love you Scar, and I always will. Even if you never get your memory back, and you never feel the same way about me; I need you to know you'll always be loved by me."

-

I SAW THE BOYS IN NASHVILLE LAST NIGHT ( 8.19.14) THEY WERE AMAZING AND I LOVE THEM TO THE MOON AND BACK. HARRY MADE FUN OF MY LAUGH AND LOUIS BLEW ME A KISS. LOVE LIFE 

comment and vote if you want another chapter. i love you guys :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 81 31
Two worlds... Two people... Different goals... One contract... "Will our story turn out to be something good? Or will it just make things even worst...
310K 7.7K 74
you meet harry in an unlikely way. you go from fan girl to performer? here's ur story :) lmao i told u guys in the first chapter it won't be that lon...
302K 4.5K 60
❝You know what people say, from hate to love there's only one single step.❞ © Copyright: All rights reserved. || maliktease
1.3K 84 16
2:00 am. Four hours to go. Everything had slipped out of her hands. How much ever she wanted him, she just couldn't have him, not now. All that she c...