The Bad Boy's Camera Girl ✔️

lonelylooseer द्वारा

Evaluna Adams loves to takes pictures of anything and anyone, her life isn't as good as she wants it to be an... अधिक

~Author's Note~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Outifts for Ch. 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
¡NEW BOOK!

~Chapter 20~

817 21 0
lonelylooseer द्वारा

Evaluna's POV

I headed to the park and I started to take some pictures.

I smiled because taking pictures was always apart of my life. It helped me escape the monster. It helped me escape my anxiety. It helped me escape my reality.

As I walked to the playground I took a picture of a very familiar little girl. Lilly was running around the slide. Her eyes landed on me and she smiled big.

She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Hi Eva!!!" She squealed.

"Hi Lilly!" I said back.

"I missed you!" She said.

"I missed you too! How have you been?" I asked her.

"I've been good. Today was the first Axy talked to me in a week." She said.

"Really?" I asked her. "He hasn't been talking to you?"

"No, he's been locked in room all week. He hasn't been eating either." She told me.

"Why?" I asked her curious to know more.

"Momma said that he's sad." She told me.

"Oh." I said.

"You want to have a playdate with me today?!" She asked me very excitedly.

"Sure!" I told her.

"Okay!" She said.

"I'll see you later then!" I said to her and was about to walk away when I heard a familiar annoying voice.

"OMG! Baby! Where have you been?!" I heard someone say. I turned to my left and saw Crystal and Axel standing there. Axel looked at me. His eyes looked dull and sad. I wanted to hug right then and there. He looked back to Crystal and kissed her.

My eyes teared up. He's a badboy, that's what he does. He plays.

It's not like I was his girlfriend so I have not right to be jealous. He can date anyone he wants.

I turned around and walked away. A tear slid from my eye and the more started coming out. I ran to my house.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I ran up to my bedroom ignoring my brothers calls and closed the door behind me. I hid in my covers and cried there.

"Eva, open up please." Isaac said.

I didn't move.

"Eva, please." Isaac said and I went to unlock my door.

He opened it and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder again and he hugged me tighter.

Once I calmed down and stopped crying, I went to my bed and Isaac sat next to me.

"You wanna tell your big brother what happened?" He asked.

I told him about it. Everything. Even about how I might be falling for Axel.

"Why are you falling for him when he's doing this to you?!" He said angrily.

"I fell for the one I met in fourth grade." I whispered to him.

"Wait." Isaac said. "This is the same kid you said you had a crush on?"

I smiled. "He was also my first kiss. So I got my first kiss before you did, but I just made you think that you got it before me." I said and laughed.

"You little shit." He said and laughed. "You had me thinking that I was always going to get my first kiss before you." He said.

I laughed.

"Wait in fourth grade?!" Isaac said as he returned to the overly protective brother I have come to love. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" He asked.

"Because I felt like you were gonna say something to him and I didn't want you to hurt him." I said.

"I won't. Trust me. We're cool." He said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet.

"I'm going to play with his little sister. Pray that he's not there." I told Isaac.

I grabbed a pair of leggings and a burgundy long sleeve.

"What if he is?" Isaac said.

"Well then I'll leave." I said.

"Why don't you let him explain to you, what happened. Maybe all this is a misunderstanding?" Isaac said. "You know how that Crystal girl is. She probably just did it because she knew you were there and he didn't want to kiss her." He said. "Get answers."

"Alright, Alright." I said to him. "Get out now." I said to him and laughed.

I threw a pillow at him but he caught it and threw it back at me. He's lucky he plays football. I rolled my eyes and he closed my door. I went and locked it.

I changed into the clothes I picked out then grabbed my hair and put it into a side braid. I then grabbed some new socks and put on my black and white high top Converse.

I grabbed my camera, because there may be a photo opportunity somewhere and I can never miss that.

I unlocked and opened my door. I knocked on Isaac's.

"Come in." He said. I opened the door and saw him playing video games. Typical Isaac.

"I'm heading out already." I told him.

"Okay, if anything happens call me." He said.

"I'm going to be right next door, not in another damn country." I said to him and he laughed.

"I know, but still. You're my baby sister and I care about you." He said and got up, from his chair, to hug me.

"I know." I said and hugged him back. "Thank you for that." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back." I said and he nodded.

I walked out of his room and out the front door. I went across the lawn to Axel's house.

When I got there, I stood in front of the door without doing anything. I got nervous and my anxiety spiked its levels.

I played with the buttons on my camera as I knocked on the door three times.

I waited about three minutes before someone opened the door and I was face to chest with someone.

I looked up and Axel stared at me with eyes full of regret. He had bags under his eyes and looked tired.

"Is Lilly here?" I asked him.

"She's sleeping at the moment." He said.

"Oh okay. I'll come back later then." I said and turned around but before I took my first step to walk back to my house, Axel grabbed my wrist.

"Can we talk please?" He asked.

"Talk about what?" I asked him.

"The kiss and what happened at the park earlier." He said.

"Okay." I said.

He opened the door wider to let me in and I walked in.

"Let's go up to my room." He said. I nodded and followed him.

When we got to his room he opened the door and let me in first then he went in but closed the door a little.

"You can sit." He said as he sat down on his bed.

There was a space next to him so I decided to sit there.

"Did the kiss actually not mean anything to you?" I asked him.

"The kiss meant everything to me. I felt like I finally had you again." He said. "I know I lied and I'm sorry but I just didn't want the guys telling me crap about dating you and stuff. I wanna take it slow, that's why I told them that it didn't mean anything but when those words came out of my mouth and I saw your face i instantly regretted it and i will always hate myself for that. I hate how it looked so broken and I hate myself more for it because I was the reason why you looked that broken and I wouldn't be able to ever forgive myself for that. A beautiful girl doesn't ever deserve that and I'm really sorry." He said.

I looked at his eyes and they showed sincerity.

"And the stuff that happened at the park, Crystal was the one who kissed me. I pushed her away and was about to go after you to tell you that she did that first and I had no part in that but she held my wrists and wouldn't let me go. She told me some stuff about you." He said. I looked at him with fear.

"She told me that you didn't want me and how you won't give me what she has. I told her that I didn't want what she had. I told her that you are perfect just the way you are and that I wanted you. After that I Ieft." He said. "She has no idea what shes taking about when she says beauty because she has never seen but I'm so glad I looking at it right now." He said and smiled.

I blushed and smiled.

He chuckled. "What did the kiss mean to you?" He asked me.

"The kiss meant the world to me. It felt more magical than the first one we shared and I loved it." I said to him. "My meaning of the kiss was worse than yours." I said and laughed as I hid in myself in my lap.

He put his arms around me and I smelled his cologne. I simply smiled and hugged him back.

"Don't worry, im not good at expressing my words and feelings either." He said and chuckled.

I looked him in the eye and smiled.

"There's that sweet, gorgeous smile that I missed so much." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and hid in his chest while he just chuckled.

"You're not used to compliments, are you?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I never had someone there to tell me im beautiful or make me feel wanted like you do." I said to him. "I do have my brother but I've never had a boyfriend to tell me those things."

His eyes widened. "How can a beautiful, gorgeous girl, like you, not have a boyfriend all these years?" He asked me. "These guys are seriously missing out on this stuff and they are going to regret it when something comes their way." He said and smirked.

I just smiled and blushed.

He looked into my eyes then looked at my lips. He leaned in with every time he looked at my lips. I stopped smiling and leaned in a little too.

I felt his soft lips against mine and he kissed me with such passion. I kissed him back and our lips moved in sync. I felt happy.

I smiled through the kiss and Axel pulled away but not too far.

"You're too gorgeous for your own good." He whispered.

I blushed.

"Stop blushing. You're making my insides feel stuff." He said and laughed.

I laughed with him too.

He had his arms around my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

"You feel thinner." He observed. "Why?"

My eyes teared up. "I haven't been eating right this past week." I whispered.

His eyes darkened. "It was my fault wasn't it? It was my fault you're slowly killing yourself." He sighed. "I hate myself."

"No, no. This isn't your fault. It's mine. It's my fault that I'm like this. It was my choice." I said.

"Don't say that. This isn't your fault either, Beautiful." He said.

I frowned.

"Axel! Can you help me with the groceries?" Cathy yelled from downstairs.

He groaned a little but got up. He grabbed my hand in his and we walked downstairs.

"Yeah." He said and let go of my hand when we were in sight.

"Oh! Hi Evaluna!" Cathy said and came to hug me.

"Hi Cathy!" I said and hugged her.

"How is everything with you and Axel?" She whispered to me.

I smiled at the moment we just shared in his bedroom. "It's great! We worked things out and we're good now." I said and smiled.

"I'm glad!" She said. "I didn't want to see him moping around and not doing anything." She said. "I'm used to seeing him outside swimming with his friends or going to the park or even hanging out in his man cave, but this week he hasn't even been doing any of that." She said to me.

I frowned and my eyes teared up a bit. She hugged me and rubbed my back. "Don't cry sweetie, it's wasn't your fault." She whispered.

"What happened, beautiful?" I heard Axel say. He dropped all the bags on the floor and ran to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

"What's wrong?" He whispered.

"Is it true that you weren't doing anything this past week?" I said to him.

"Yeah, I didn't do anything." He said.

I cried even more. I felt like this was all my fault.

"If you think this is your fault, it's not. I choose to do that to get some family stuff out of my head. Don't cry beautiful." He said.

"Momma?" Lilly said coming down the stairs. She looked at me then ran to me.

Axel carried her as he had one hand around my waist.

"Evey?" She asked me. I looked up at her. She looked at me with worried eyes. "Don't cry." She told me.

She grabbed my neck and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled.

"I have an idea." Axel said.

He turned around to find his mom with my camera taking pictures.

"What the fuck." He said.

"Axel!" I said and hit his arm.

"Sorry." He said. "What the poop." He said.

Lilly chuckled.

"Sorry, it's just that you guys looked really cute and like a cute little family." She said and blushed from embarrassment.

I laughed a little.

Axel had a light shade of pink on his cheeks. "Anyways, mom do you have meat to make burgers?" He asked her.

"Yes, why?" She asked.

"Cook them outside and we'll go into the pool, I'll call up everyone." Axel said.

"Sounds good to me." Cathy said and went into the kitchen. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

75.3K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
148K 3.4K 43
"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Axel is heartle...
D U S K ✔ Darcey द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.3M 53.1K 92
He was leaning up against the wall of the bus stop, his muscular arm above his head, his jet black hair was messy as the wind scraped past it as well...
The Real Bad Boy Mikhaila Lewin द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

147 8 19
Everyone loves a bad boy, you know leather jacket rides a motorcycle doesn't really follow the rules, yet truth be told those guys aren't all that ba...