The Bad Boy's Camera Girl ✔️

By lonelylooseer

Evaluna Adams loves to takes pictures of anything and anyone, her life isn't as good as she wants it to be an... More

~Author's Note~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Outifts for Ch. 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
¡NEW BOOK!

~Chapter 18~

954 21 10
By lonelylooseer

This is her outfit that is mentioned and the Shawn Mendes song: Memories 

One month later

"When is Axel coming over again?" Isaac asked me.

"Tonight, but you can't distract him today. He has a test tomorrow and he has to pass it or else he won't pass the class." I said to him.

It's Tuesday in the afternoon. It was around 4:30pm and Axel is supposed to be here by 5:00pm.

It's been a month since I've gone to the Carnival with Axel and I've been tutoring him ever since. Isaac and Axel have actually gotten closer. My brother loves to hang out with him.

"What about after though?" Isaac said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what time we are going to be finished." I said.

"Okay." He said and left my room with his head down.

"I'll tell Axel, maybe we'll cut it short." I said to him.

"Okay." He said and turned back to me with a big smile.

I shook my head but smiled too.

I grabbed my laptop from my desk as well as my camera and took out the sd from my camera. I put it into my laptop and looked at the photos I've taken in the last month.

I laughed at some of the silly pictures of Axel and I. Ever since I started hanging out with them, I've put more pictures on my wall.

"Hey Luna." Axel said as he came into my room with a bag and his books.

"Hey Axel." I said to him as I hugged him. He hugged me back and gave me the bag.

"What's in it?" I asked him as I looked inside.

"Skittles and gummy worms." He said.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged him again.

He laughed and put his book down on the desk.

I closed my laptop and put it aside.

"What were you looking at?" He asked.

"Pictures of all of us in the last month." I said.

He chuckled and sat on the bed next to me. Every time he's around me, I get this feeling in my stomach and it feels like when you're going on a roller coaster that goes up and then goes down, you have that feeling in your stomach like you have butterflies. That's what mine feels like. This has been happening for the past three weeks in a half or something, but it's been happening since the Carnival day.

"My brother said he wants to play with you again." I said.

"Okay." He said. I smiled.

He grabbed his book and we started studying.

I checked the time and it was now eight o'clock.

"This is hard. I'm going to fail that test." Axel said as he slammed his book closed.

"No you're not." I said as I grabbed his hand. He looked at me. "If you keep saying your going to fail, then you are. But if you say you aren't. Then you're not going to. Have some faith in yourself and believe." I said to him.

"How do you always find a way to make me believe in myself Evaluna?" He said as he leaned in closer and looked at my lips, then back at my eyes.

I looked at his lips quickly then back up at his eyes and he smirked. He leaned in closer and brought his lips to mine.

I felt my heart explode. My heart beated faster than ever and his lips were very soft. My stomach erupted with butterflies. I kissed him back.

The kiss was slow and passionate. I kind of liked it. It reminded me of my first kiss, which ironically was with Axel as well.

"Hey are you gu-" Isaac said as he came into the room. Axel and I quickly pulled apart and I turned away.

"What the fuck were you doing with my sister?!" Isaac yelled at Axel. Yes he does like Axel but he would even yell at Alex, his best friend, if he tried something on me.

"I-i" Axel said but couldn't get a sentence out.

I got up and grabbed Isaac's wrists and went to his room.

"Why did he kiss you?" Isaac asked me, he was still angry but at least he wasn't shouting.

"I don't know, it was a heat of the moment thing I guess." I told him.

"Well I don't want you to do it again! You hear me?!" Isaac yelled at me. He sounded so much like my father when I didnt listen to him.

I felt myself finding it harder to breathe more.

"You're a worthless peice of shit! I don't understand why you're still alive!"

I felt my eyes start to become watery.

"You're wasting oxygen! You shouldn't be alive, it should be your mom!"

"Hey Hey. Listen to me." Someone whispered into my ear. "Breathe and count to ten."

I did as I was told and my breath came out shaky.

"You're gonna be alright." Axel whispered. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you Luna."

I hugged him and cried into his chest. He held me by my waist and just kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

I can feel Isaac staring at me. I turned around and saw him staring at me with regret and concern.

"Eva, im sorry." Isaac said and his eyes were watery. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you or make you cry. I didn't want to hurt you and I didn't want anything to happen to you. You're my baby sister, I have to look out for you." He said shakingly.

"I'm sorry Axel. I didn't mean to yell at you either. I just hate it when people try stuff on her. I hope we can still be friends?" He said.

"It's cool. I get it. I would totally do the same with my sister." Axel said and chuckled a bit. "We totally can be friends still. You're super chill." He said.

Isaac smiled. I smiled a small little smile back at him.

Axel grabbed my hand and took me to my room.

He sat me on the bed and put all the stuff that was on the bed, onto the desk.

He smiled and then grabbed the bag of skittles and ate some. I smiled back and yawned.

I decided to lay down on my bed. I laid on the side closest to the wall and examined all the pictures.

I felt the bed dip a little and then felt an arm on my waist.

I looked over at Axel and he had a goofy grin on. I laughed and turned my body to face him.

"Eva, I'll pass that test for you." He whispered.

I smiled. "That's the spirit. Keep having faith." I whispered back.

He chuckled a little. "I will." He whispered.

I looked at him and found him already looking at me. He had this twinkle in his eyes and I couldn't really form what that meant.

"You're so beautiful Eva." Axel whispered. "No wonder Crystal is jealous of you."

"Stop that." I whispered back to him, my eyes getting watery. "I'm not beautiful."

"Yes you are." He whispered.

"No im not." I whispered back. My eyes were now filled with tears.

"Who keeps telling you you're not? You're the most beautiful girl I've ever spoken to in my entire life." He whispered, grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

I cried silently. I didn't want him to know I was crying since the room was dark.

"Don't cry Evaluna." He whispered. "Don't mess up your beautiful face."

I cried into his chest and he wrapped both arms around my waist.

I cried until I felt really tired. I yawned.

"You wanna go to sleep already?" Axel whispered.

"No." I whispered but yawned again.

"I think you do." Axel whispered and chuckled. "Go get into your pajamas and I'll sing you one of songs I sing to Lilly when she's going to sleep." Axel whispered.

I nodded and got off the bed.

I went into my closet and grabbed some shorts, like always and a long sleeve shirt.

I went to Isaac's room. He was sitting on his chair not doing anything. I left my clothes on the bed and went to give him a hug.

"Goodnight, big bro." I said to him and smiled.

He smiled back the biggest smile ever and hugged me. I laughed a little bit hugged him back.

"Goodnight baby sis." He said and kissed the top of my head.

I grabbed my clothes and left his room and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and changed.

The shorts were the shorts I didn't like because they were really short. Shorter than the other ones.

I got out of the bathroom and headed into my room. I put my dirty clothes into the hamper I have in my closet and went to lay down again.

"Don't leave tonight." I whispered to him. "Please."

"Okay." He said.

He started singing to Memories by Shawn Mendes.

"When I wake up to your footsteps
As you get up out of bed
They make a sound that sounds so simple
But dances in my head
A melody so perfect
That it gets me through the day
And the thought of us forever
Is one that won't ever go awayAll I need to know is
Where to stop
Take my hand and show me forever
So never will I ever let you goSo let's hold on together
To this paper and this pen
And write down every letter
To every word we've ever said"

"That was incredible Axel!" I said to him.

He smiled. "I sang you that so you could go to sleep." Axel said and chuckled.

I laughed a little too. I put my arm over his back and he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Goodnight Luna." He whispered and kissed the top of my head again.

"Goodnight Axy." i whispered back to him and winked.

He furrowed his eyebrow but then chuckled. "I swear no one can stay mad at you." He whispered. i laughed a little but closed my eye lids.

I instantly fell asleep.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Ring Ring Ring

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I opened my eyelids and yawned. I needed to pee.

I tried to get up but I felt like I was trapped. I looked down to my waist and saw an arm wrapped around me.

I looked at who that arm belonged to and saw a shirtless guy. I panicked a little but then focused on their face

Axel?

"Shhh, let me sleep a little more." He mumbled.

"I have to pee." I said to him as I tried to move his big, heavy hand.

He didn't say anything but only tightened his arm around my waist.

"I really need to pee." I said to him again. I poked his face but he only put his head under a pillow.

I then proceeded to tickle him but to my luck, he wasn't ticklish because he didn't move.

"If you move your arm, I'll kiss you." I whispered seductively into his ear.

He opened his eyes and bite his lip. He moved his arm and I quickly got up and went into the bathroom.

After I peed I washed my hands and came out.

Axel had his back turned me as he was pulling up his pants. His back muscles were exposed and they looked incredible. They fit him well.

"Are you done checking me out Evaluna?" He asked as he turned around to face me.

I rolled my eyes. His six pack was well defined and he had a very sharp V-line.

I saw that he had a tattoo on his left bicep. All I could see was the outline of it so I couldn't really tell what it was.

"I'm still waiting for that kiss." He said and smirked. He was now putting on his typical plain white t-shirt.

His outfit always consists of a plain gray, black or white t-shirt, with black pants and some black and white converse. Oh yeah, you can't ever forget his 'famous leather jacket'.

"I only said that so I could pee." I said to him as I went into my closet.

"Stop being such a tease to me." He whispered into my ear huskily.

I bit my lip from getting a reaction for him.

"I'll be back to get you." He said. "I'll take you to school today." He said and winked. He jumped from my window to his.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed a white long sleeve and some blue high waisted jeans that were ripped at the knee.

Isaac had told me he had to school early today because he had weight training. He had to wake up so early. I feel bad for him but he likes football so he signed up for that torture.

I went into my bathroom and locked the door. I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the water and got in.

After about twenty minutes, I got out of the shower. I changed into my clothes and then came out of the bathroom.

I went to my 'vanity' and put on some mascara.

I went to my bathroom again and blow dried my hair. After that i straightened it. After I was done with that, i went to my drawer and grabbed a pair of socks.

I grabbed my Converse and put them on after I put my socks on.

I went downstairs and grabbed a pop tart from the kitchen and went back upstairs. I brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone, and grabbed my camera battery, as well as my camera. I put my backpack on my back and went downstairs again, as I put my battery in my camera.

I put the camera around my neck and opened my front door. I closed it after I got out.

I went across the lawn and knocked on Axel's door.

"Hey sweetie!" Cathy said as she opened the door.

"Hi Cathy!" I said and pulled me into a hug.

"Axel will be right down." Cathy said.

"Okay, thanks." I said to her.

"Do you want anything for breakfast, Dear?" Cathy asked me.

"No, I just ate, but thank you!" I said to her.

"No problem sweetie! You know when you come this house it is also your house." She said.

I laughed a bit. "Thanks!" I said and Axel came down the stairs.

"Everytime I hear Luna laughing with you mom, i feel like your talking shit." Axel said.

"Oh honey, we sure were." Cathy said sarcastically and laughed.

"I knew it!" Axel said as he played along.

"Alright, get to school or you're gonna be late." Cathy said.

"Bye mom!" Axel said.

"Bye Cathy!" I said to her.

"Bye kids." She said.

Axel took my hand in his and he walked me towards the garage.

"Which one do you wanna take today?" Axel asked me.

"Motorcycle please." I said to him. I wanted to feel the wind again my face again.

"Good choice." Axel said. He took me with him as he grabbed the keys and headed to the corner again.

He opened the garage door and walked the bike out. He closed the garage door and turned on the bike. He put the helmet on top of my head again and buckled it.

I frowned. I didn't want anything to happen to him.

"Nothing is going to happen to me." Axel said.

Skittles! I hate when I say stuff out loud.

He helped me get on the bike again and then he got on. I wrapped my arms around his torso and we began our way to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 9.2K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
93.4K 2.3K 29
|| highest rank - #1 in BeYourself #1 in Fiction (Nov '19) #1 in Ireland ( Feb '20) || Lea...
3.6M 87.9K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
8.6M 294K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...