Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

De YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... Mai multe

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

No x Excuses

1.9K 78 10
De YukiCrimsonPh

Yuki's POV

His glare was so intense....I haven't seen it in a while... His grip on my wrist got tighter and tighter. I avoided eye contact with the Ryodan members... especially him...

"...Yuki? Is that really you?" Shalnark ask. I could tell that he and the others were concern.  I bite my lower lips as I try to yank my arm away from him.

"Running away from meh again?!" The brat tighten his grip, it's as if my wrist could break any moment now. I took a deep breath in as I roundhouse kick him. He blocked my kick with his other arm.

"Tsk" I click my tongue. I need to break free from him.... I have to get them away from him. Without looking at him at all , I bite the hand that was gripping onto me.

"Tsk, how dare you-" The brat growled. Even though I bite down on him hard, hard enough that it made him bleed, he didn't even let go of me. I took this chance to kick the back of his knees so that he fall so I could escape. The moment he lets go of my wrist, I turn my back at him without hesitation.

"Hya?!" Before I could move an inch from where I was, I was yanked and pin to the wall. The brat grip on my jaw, squeezing and pushing my jaw real hard. It felt as if my jaw would would snap.

"Look at meh" The brat demanded as I do everything I can to avoid making eye contact with him.

"Feitan...we, shouldn't we let Yuki explain herself? She-" Shalnark and the others try to calm him down.

"SHUT UP!!!" The brat screamed. He slowly look over that the Ryodan members before adding "explains herself?!?!" He let out a small sarcastic laugh. " explain herself?!?! There's no excuse!!". The brat moves his hand from my jaw to my neck, in the position ready to strangle me.

"If you want... I can kill her for you" Elaine said out loud in a playful tone.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her" The brat growled and it seems to have made Elaine shit her mouth...for good. Honestly, even though I'm in this situation, hearing what he said just now made my heart beat faster.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice said from afar as a gate suddenly appear. Chrollo and Azumi walks out of the gate with Kai and Ryo clinging to Chrollo's leg.

"Boss..." I heard the guys muttered.

"Mommy!!!" The twins shouted as they try to run towards me.

"Stay there!!!" I shouted out loud which made them flinched. I can't let them be near him.

"Let her go" Chrollo order the brat but he didn't listen to him, instead the brat tighten the grip around my neck. "FEITAN" Chrollo shouted the brat's name which made him hesitated a bit before slowly letting go of me.

"Sigh" I exhale in relief for just a deacons before getting yanked towards the brat.

"Don't think you can get away from meh" he whispers in my ear with a deadly tone, sending shivers from my ear down to my spine. As soon as he finish saying it, he push me away and walk back to Phinks and Shalnark.

"You okay?" Azumi ask and I replied with a nod. I squat down and held my arm out as the twins run right into my arm.

"I'm sorry that I made you both worried." I said calmingly as I hug both of them.

"Anyways, shall we?" Chrollo said as he turned and walk though the gate. I carry both Kai and Ryo and slowly walk towards the gate as the other Ryodan members follow.

"Where are we?" Shizuku ask.

"Place..."I look towards Shizuku. "It's my place" the gate brought us to a living room in my mansion. I gently put the twins down so that they could run around and play before walking over to the couch. "Not gonna sit?"I turn around and ask them.

"Oh....ummm" all of them felt a bit uncomfortable before Nobunaga jumped on the couch.

"Ahhhhh!!  It feels so gooood" Nobunaga stretch out his arms and legs.

"You really sound like an old man" Machii said as the other members slowly walks over to sit. I turn over to Azumi and saw that Chrollo was gone.

"...where is he?" I ask Azumi. I really need to have a chat with Chrollo. He broke our promise and I need to know why.

"He'll be back" Azumi said calmingly.

"A-Anyways..." Shalnark muttered. "Yuki, are they the reason why you suddenly disappear?" He pointed to the twins and the rush over to cling my legs.

"No...." I muttered....the only reason I disappear was cause....I slowly peek at the brat and saw that his eyes were locked at me.

"Ne" Phinks wave his hand to get my attention. "Who is the father ?"  He ask me out of the blues, I don't even know what expression I should show right now....I don't even know how to respond.

"Hmm... actually if you take a closer look....they actually look like-" before Shalnark could finish his sentence I interrupted him.

"ITS NOT HIM!!!" I shouted as loud as I could, it even scared the twins and Azumi.

"...y-yuki?" Shalnark muttered my name. I look up at him, feeling a bit guilty, I apologize.

"I heard you shout, did something happen?" Chrollo suddenly walks in with a cup in his hand. The moment I saw Chrollo I quickly carry the twins and gave them to Azumi.

"Take care of them" I ordered her before grabbing Chrollo and dragging him off.

~~~~

"What's wrong?" Chrollo ask me as I stop walking.

" 'what's wrong?' You promise me that you won't bring them here!!" I was really mad at him. I never wanted them to find out about the twins....

"Technically, they found you. I didn't bring them anywhere near you" he calming reply as he slips on his drink.

"...that's..." what he said was true...but...now that the brat met with the twins....I can't let him find out... I just can't.

"You...your avoiding him aren't ya?" Chrollo said out of the blues. I look up at him and tilt my head slightly to the side.

"Eh?"

"Feitan, your avoiding Feitan." Chrollo sad as he took a few steps closer to me. "Why are you avoiding him? Your not even batting an eye on him at all"

"That's...he, he said that he would kill his own child...I, I can't let him do that" I avoided eye contact with Chrollo as I replied.

"That's not the only reason, right?" Chrollo tilt his head a bit and asked.

"That's, that's the only reason!" I raise my voice a bit.

"Are you sure? Isn't that just an excuse?" It was as if Chrollo know I was hiding something. "You can't run away forever you know." He added.

"....I, I just...." I hesitated for a bit before lookin straight into Chrollo's eye. "I'm just his toy...something that he plays with whenever he want to kill time....nothing more, nothing less" I said with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"So, you're admit that you have feelings for him" Chrollo wipe the tears off my cheek with his free hand.

"....yeah...." I muttered softly.

Feitan's POV

Meh feel very unease the moment she left with the boss. She could run away from meh again....tsk.

"Anyways..." the two tone girl put the two brats down and the run towards Shalnark. "Don't you think Kai and Ryo are adorable?" She has a smirk on her face.

"Brats are brats" meh muttered.

"So you know who the father is?" Elaine asked. It got meh attention. Meh quickly glare at two tone as meh wait for an answer.

"Ehhh... you guys can't tell?" He playfully replied. "Try saying something that would threaten..." two tone points to the door.

"To threaten the door?" Phinks showed a very confused expression on his face.

"Ah!" Elaine shouted as she moves closer and closer to the twins. "Ne, onee-San got something stolen away my your mommy. Is it okay if ones-San kill her as revenge?" The moment she finishes the sentence meh glare at her. Meh sense no lie in her words...

"No way...." Machii muttered.

"Yeah..." Shalnark was also shocked. Eventually everyone look at the twins before looking at meh.

"What?!" Meh irritatingly ask.

"You...they look exactly like you..."all of them muttered. Meh move over to have a look, their glares were cold as ice...as if they could kill you any moment.

"That means..." Nobunaga was too shocked to continue.

"...I was correct" Shalnark muttered as meh look over at him. "Their...their yours and Yuki's ..." meh eyes widen. No way...their mine?!?!

"Tsk" meh clicked meh tongue as meh quickly stood up and rushed out to find her. Why...why does she hide it from meh!?!?! Damnit!!!

~~~~

"So, you're admit that you have feelings for him" meh hear the boss voice. Meh take a look Incase she's with him and saw that the boss touch her cheek as she cries. Making her cry...Touching what's mine... meh rush over and yank the boss's arm away from her.

"What are you doing?!" Meh glare at the boss.

"....We're just having a talk" he calmly replied.

"Meh don't care if your the boss, she's mine!!" Meh growled before pulling her off somewhere else, far away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good or is confusing. School has started and I fought a really bad cold so everything is fuzzy. I know that it might sound like an excuse but I just want to apologize if I let any of you down or if you guys didn't like/enjoy this chapter.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

60.6K 2K 63
With Feitan badly hurt, Phinks deftly kidnaps a healer: you. Your life then becomes forcibly tangled with that of the Phantom Troupe, especially with...
2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...
366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
6.2K 130 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...