𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✔

By milkkytae

↳ what will happen to jungkook and taehyung when one of them loses their memory? ↲ ... More

• PROLOGUE •
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
❆ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❆ + explanation

TWO

1.1K 65 23
By milkkytae

"we are not sure he will be able to wake up any time sooner."

"but you're a doctor, for gods sake, there should be something you can do."

"only time can solve this issue."

"does this mean he might be in a coma ... forever?"

"the chance of that happening is really low, but the fact that he will stay in this state for a year is possible, ma'am."

taehyung barely twisted his eyebrows to the sound of people speaking. he heard a voice that sounded like his mother and he wanted to open his eyes but it was too hard. the pressure, the pain, it all downed on him pinning his tired body to the bed.

"what about his boyfriend, jungkook?"

jungkook... jungkook....

his boyfriend. they were both in a car accident. but what happened to jungkook, where is he?

all those thoughts and worries about jungkook made taehyung's eyes open.

he slowly blinked once... twice... until the bright, white hospital light hit his eyes with pain.

he turned his head to the right, only to find his mom and some man dressed in a white doctor's robe speaking.

"m-mom?" taehyung barely spoke but it was loud enough for his mom to hear.

"oh my goodness! taehyung, my baby! you are awake!" she exclaimed running over to him and smiling brightly with tears, staining her cheeks.

it was hard for taehyung to speak so he just smiled and looked at the doctor.

"miracles really do happen." the doctor announced writing something down on his clipboard. "something must've awoken you, something that you heard maybe?"

"j-jungkook... where is my boyfriend? i-is he alive?" taehyung managed to squeak out trying to sit up with his barely regained strength.

"oh, unlike you, that boy was in a coma only for three month, so he went home earlier." the doctor explained as he prepared some medicine.

"only three? how long have i been sleeping?" taehyung questioned as his mother helped him sit up properly.

"you were in a coma for four and a half months." his mother answered as she stroke her son's cheek.

"f-four and a half? wow... i didn't even.." taehyung spoke being extremely confused.

he wanted to know what happened to jungkook. why didn't he wait for taehyung to wake up? did he leave? maybe he was forced to leave? or did he think that taehyung will never wake up?

so many questions filled his mind but his stomach gave him the answer in another way.

"oh right. you're hungry. i'll ask the nurse to get you some food. you can go home this evening. get lots of rest and drink the medicine you'll be given." the doctor commanded and went to talk to the nurse.

taehyung's mom sat next to him smiling.

"where is dad?" he asked looking around after realizing he hasn't come.

"oh he is at work. it is wednesday today." she explained and stood up when a nurse brought in the food. "you enjoy your meal, while i call him and tell the happy news."

as she exited the room, the nurse put his food on a little wooden table at his feet. she filled his glass with water and wished taehyung a good meal.

when she was about to leave, taehyung grabbed her hand.

"excuse me, but do you know anything about this boy named jungkook?"

"oh, the one that came in the same day as you? after the car accident?" she questioned firmly.

taehyung nodded.

"well I only brought him food but from what I know, his parents took him home after he woke up and that's all."

"do you mind giving me their address?"

"sure, i'll search and see what i can find."

taehyung thanked her and began eating his food. as for hospital food, it tasted really good, so tae used the opportunity to fulfill his stomach's wish.

❆❆❆

it was already evening and taehyung with his mom stood at the exit with his dad, who already arrived. while he was paying the bills for taehyung's treatment, the nurse handed tae a little paper, which he assumed had jungkook's address.

he thanked her and said goodbye to the doctor and the staff.

the car ride back to their house was all about filling in taehyung of what he missed and the tears of happiness from his parents.

as much as taehyungs loved his parents, he couldn't stop thinking about jungkook. but before he could do anything, he had to rest.

deciding to call his friend, jimin, taehyung plopped on his comfy bed in his room.

sliding his finger through his phone, it started blimming and beeping with notifications that came from all these four months. taehyung smiled as he saw over a thousand messages from countless people and it made him feel great that people cared.

looking for jungkook's phone number first, taehyung's smile faded.

it was no where to be found. he didn't have him in his contacts, messages, social media. the only thing all of them said was -

contact no longer available.

after an hour long conversation with his friend, who was head over heels happy to hear that tae was alive, he felt sleepy and decided to go to sleep.

before that, he posted on his social media, letting everyone know he was alright. but the questions about jungkook still furrowed in his head.

what could have possibly happened to him?

_______________

@/kimtaetae i am alive and healthy as ever! thank you all so much who have supported me 💜
has anyone heard of jungkook?

12,057 likes  💬 5,174 comments

________

@/ urprettygirl: omg tae everyone missed you so much!!!💜💜💜

@/ jinthehandsome: i am never letting you drive with jungkook again.  btw where is he?

@/ namjoonie: man, no one heard from him ever since. did he just dissapeear? 🤔🤔🤔

@/ yoongs: bro we're happy to have you back! kook have never answered me, idk

@/ sunshinehobi: finally you're free, we're so gonna throw you a welcome back party 😉🌻

#2 some

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 16.1K 60
태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me...and not anyone else." Jungkook accidentl...
4.7K 135 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...
864 72 19
ON HOLD ! - due to technical issues! A game of fate and difficult choices.... Will true love win ?? Taehyung and Jungkook are students who end up fa...
113K 4.6K 16
"He said he loves me... As long as he does, I will not give up... I will keep fighting for you, Jungkook. I will keep fighting until you find me agai...