✔︎ | Part of Me (Trilogy)

By writingtaurus

book 1 ✔︎ book 2 ✔︎ book 3 ✔︎ PART OF ME - you become so emotionally close to someone that you feel like they... More

Part Of Me
Part Of Me Video
Characters
1 | beginning
2 | school can wait
3 | the fam
4 | avoidance
5 | bad boy, really?
6 | the party
7 | domino's delivery
8 | crushes
9 | good plays
10 | watch yourself
11 | slaying dragons
12 | brother's friend
13 | acquaintances
14 | bed buds
15 | morning after
16 | something off
17 | this is hell
18 | my sister's keeper
19 | stoned sky
20 | newfound friend
21 | the lying game
22 | friends with Axel?
23 | volunteering
24 | it was an accident
25 | the video
26 | between him and I
27 | I'm sleeping over
28 | not my problem
29 | family issues
30 | this ends here, tonight
31 | this is my fault
32 | just hold me
33 | wishful thinking
34 | I don't remember
35 | what did you do?
36 | the incident
37 | the outcome
38 | foster parents
39 | touch me
40 | we all make mistakes
41 | let me forget
42 | I don't think you like him
43 | done denying
44 | her
45 | hold on me
Part Of You
1 | hell to pay
2 | talk about it
3 | sharks in the water
4 | so far away
5 | guys like that
6 | ruin your life
7 | don't let me go
8 | you are not welcome
9 | hurting yourself
10 | is it over?
11 | want to hate
12 | you alone are valid
13 | I'm not sorry
14 | figure it out
15 | can't change that
16 | a thing
17 | to use you
18 | panic attacks
19 | how to deal with heartbreak
20 | arrested
21 | for the best
22 | don't give up
23 | can't live without him
24 | apologies
25 | surprise
26 | don't freak out
27 | the things I've done
28 | promise me forever
29 | crave
30 | adopt don't shop
31 | the gift
32 | birthday wishes
33 | beach party
34 | Maggie
35 | welcome to the family
36 | memento mori
37 | hollywood
38 | burning desire
39 | leave it in the past
40 | I will be there
41 | already gone
All Of Us
1 | accepting change
2 | unexpected
3 | I'm so sorry
4 | give it a chance
5 | love him more
6 | you should go
7 | I'm going to wait
8 | christmas eve
9 | you forgot something
10 | welcome home
11 | first date
12 | day in the life
13 | symphony
14 | rebuilding
15 | new year's resolutions
16 | young, wild, and free
17 | I'm all yours
18 | I'm terrified of you
19 | never giving up
20 | defence
21 | Andrew Smith
22 | secrets and lies
23 | something wrong
24 | I am your son
26 | promotion
27 | what I fear
28 | the truth comes out
29 | punishments
30 | one day at a time
31 | a reason to return
32 | straight Will would say no
33 | take my hands
34 | hospital visits
35 | my son, I'm sorry
36 | the Smith family
37 | i think i can handle prison
38 | coming home
39 | prison can make you do silly things
40 | what next?
41 | forevermore

25 | Valentine's Day

2.2K 73 5
By writingtaurus

25 | Valentine's Day

I missed you guys so much

I try not to think about things that happened in the past. They happened, and I can't change that, and I sure as hell don't want to relive them. Plus, I'm filled with contentment, and I don't know if I could hold myself together if I lost that too.

Today's Valentines Day, and like usual, Axel and Luci are out for their morning run. I pretend to be asleep when Axel kisses my cheek before he crawls out of bed, and wait until I hear the apartment door click shut ten minutes later, and get up and pack my gift for him. I had no idea what I wanted to get him; and I don't want to fuck it up because we've never spent a Valentine's Day together before.

In the end, I decided he'd literally be happy for anything because it was coming from me, at I least I hoped so, so I googled 'what to get your boyfriend for Valentine's Day'. It was pretty easy picking out his gift. He's been needing a new backpack for school, so I got him that, filled it with his favourite chocolate, and some other things I thought he needed: a watch, boxers, new socks and a shirt. And then I also put in a card that said 'Happy Valentine's Day to You' and then in smaller letters 'and your penis'.

The only thing left to do is stick a bow on the bag and set it on the couch, so I do that and spend the rest of my time worrying my gift sucks, or that I didn't spend enough, or that I spent too much.

I take a quick shower too and pull on a cute black top with frilly sleeves and a pair of jeans, and douse myself in perfume.

Axel is taking forever to come home. I get suspicious because he and Luci don't usually take this long, but I don't text him to find out because I'm sure there's a reason behind it. Instead, I sit down on the couch and wait them out. 

I hear Axel's key slide into the lock and act casual, that is until Luci comes racing in to give me kisses. 

"Happy Valentine's Day boy," I giggle, scratching his ears, and glance up at Axel closing the door. 

He frowns at me, and his face goes white. "It's Valentine's Day?" 

I feel my heart sink, but I don't fret about it. "Yeah," I shrug. "Happy Valentine's Day." I get up to give Axel a hug and peck his lips, leading him to the living room. "I got you a present," I tell him, motioning to the bag. 

"Oh my God. Really?"

"Yeah. It's filled with stuff."

He backs away and runs his fingers through his hair. "Shit, babe." 

I rub his arm gently. "No, it's okay. Here, open it." 

"Oh gosh, wow," he mumbles, accepting the bag, "if only I'd gotten you something." 

"Babe, don't wo—" I'm cut off by a knock on the door. 

I frown and glance at Axel to see if he's expecting anyone. 

He looks at me surprised. "I wonder who that could be?" he says dramatically, unable to completely conceal his smile. 

I gasp, staring at him, unable to move. And then I'm racing to the door, Luci following me in excitement. I scream when I throw it open and Will and Jem are standing behind it. I think I start crying too. I jump into Will's arms and hug him so hard that I'm probably strangling him. It's a little dramatic, especially since it hasn't even been two months since we've seen each other, but we're twins, and we've never been apart this long. 

Jem hugs us too for a quick moment, her arms around our legs, but when I pull away to give her a hug she's already inside the apartment in Axel's arms. I guess we both missed our brothers a lot. Will laughs and squeezes me tighter before grabbing his and Jem's bags from the hallway, and drags them in. 

I'm smiling from ear to ear, even though tears are streaming from my eyes. I sniffle and wipe them from my cheeks and press my hands to my face, murmuring, "I missed you guys so much!"

"We missed you too, Avi," Jem tells me, and looks at her brother, placing her head on his shoulder, "and I missed you," she tells him. 

He kisses her forehead. "Missed you more, baby girl."

I'm beaming. I feel like the happiest person in the world. Axel and Jem approach me and Axel reaches out to draw me in too, placing a soft kiss on my lips, and I bury my head in his chest. "I love you so much," I tell him. "I can't believe this." 

It's Jem that answers. "I love you too, Avi," she tells me, patting my hair with her little hand, "but you have got to stop crying now."

Axel and I laugh, and I pull away, taking Jem with me so that Axel can hug his friend again. 

Jem is beaming too, and she smiles at me like she's happy for me. I peck her cheek. 

"How'd you guys plan this?" I ask. "Did you fly in?"

"Yeah we got here last night actually," Will says as Axel leads us all into the living room and we sit down, Jem scrambling to sit beside her brother. 

"Last night?" I gape. "What? Where've you been staying?"

"A hotel," Jem answers. "We got here super late and Axe wanted us to be a surprise for today."

I grin. "I'm so glad you're here!" 

Axel sighs. "Were gonna have to go out and get an air mattress or something so that they can stay here this week," he tells me, and glances down at Jem, "are you okay to sleep on the couch?" 

She shrugs. "I guess. Can't I sleep with you?" 

"Well," Axel says, "I sleep with Avi now." 

"Oh." 

I hold her hand. "It's okay, I'm sure we can fit one more in our bed."

"Nah," Jem brushes it off. "I just thought I'd ask." 

Axel and I eye each other as Jem hops off the couch and starts to wander around our apartment. I don't remember her being so grownup, even two months ago. It's hard to believe she's only 6. It's hard to believe that Axel and I won't be near her for her birthdays. I think Axel thinks the same thing. I think he feels guilty and sad that he's missing out on her childhood. 

"So," I clap my hands together, "are we going to get breakfast?" 

"Sounds like a plan," Will answers, standing, "I'm starving." 

・・・

We get breakfast and then hit up Walmart for a blowup mattress and some blankets and pillows. And of course snacks, especially Valentine's Day chocolate. We chill out at the apartment until lunch and order in, Will and Jem still being quite tired from their flight and early morning arrival. They both nap after we eat, so I close the blinds in the living room and meet Axel in the kitchen, cleaning up the counters. 

"They're sleeping," I tell him, holding his arm. 

He nods. "Do you want to go for a walk?" he asks me, wiping his hands. "I want to spend some time alone with you on Valentine's Day. I would've gotten them to come tomorrow but it just worked out best today." 

I smile. "It's okay, I'm so glad they're here," I tell him, "let me grab my coat." 

I meet Axel back out at the front door and take his hand before we sneak out. It's sunny out today, and to our surprise, it's actually snowing a little, but not much. 

"Do you want to a grab a tea and walk through the park?" Axel asks. 

I nod, rubbing my already cold hands together. "Yes, please." 

Axel chuckles and takes my hand in his and squeezes, trying to warm me up. We get our tea, (black coffee for Axel), and walk through the park, enjoying the weather. 

"So um, Will told me something when you and Jem and went looking for chocolate at Walmart."

I frown up at Axel. "Yeah?" 

"Let's sit," Axel motions to the bench, and I sit down beside him, cuddling up under his arm. 

"What is it?" I ask him. 

He sighs. "He and Sam split up?" He gazes down at me, and adds, "he said you knew already. You didn't tell me." 

I shake my head. "It wasn't my place to. I was hoping he'd tell you after telling me but you didn't bring it up so I didn't want to either."

Axel nods. "I know. It's okay. But damn. I can't believe it. I thought," he sighs, shaking his head, and takes a sip of his coffee. "I though they were a forever thing." 

I nod in agreement. "But I mean, most high school relationships don't last."

Axel nods again, and sips his coffee, holding me a little closer. 

I gaze at him, staring out at the leafless trees. "Are you scared we're not going to last?"

Axel shakes his head. "No, no of course we are. But when he told me that I panicked a little. I know it's selfish to think about your own relationship when your friend's telling you about his, but, I'm so scared of losing you."

I peck his lips. "You're never going to lose me. We are a forever thing, got it?" 

Axel nods, reassured, and kisses me again and lets his lips trail down my jaw to my neck. He presses his lips against my ear and whispers, "I liked your present." 

I gasp. "You opened it? You didn't tell me you were going to. I wanted to be there." 

"Sorry," he mumbles, "but Happy Valentine's Day from me and my p—"

I smash my lips against his again to shut him up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
225K 5.2K 47
| ROMANCE |✔️ | COMPLETED #1 in badboynextdoor #1 in highschoolexperience ❝I could get lost in her eyes for days, sinking until I realize I just migh...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
1.2M 48.6K 63
{18+ COLLEGE ROMANCE COMPLETED} What sucks more than being rejected by the girl of your dreams? Finding out afterward that she's moving in with you...