COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

1. Dramatic Breakdown

6.4K 156 63
By FearIsNotEvil

To clear everything up, every title of each chapter will have Dramatic before it. Like, 'Dramatic Breakdown' and 'Dramatic Powers'.

Also, to state the Point of View of one person, it will have --- after his or her name. Like, Gray---, Erza---, Mirajane---.

The names of important people are in italics.

Lastly, thoughts are not in italics, unless I do so. If they aren't in italics, they would be in apostrophes. Like 'What the fuck is Natsu eating?' Gray thought.

Let's start this fic!

-/-/-

Chapter One - Dramatic Breakdown

-/-/-

As the rain fell in the streets of Magnolia, Gray Fullbuster walked like a drunken man with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. Of course, he had frozen the bottle since the alcohol was gone - which was three hours ago - but didn't let go of it, like it was a lifeline.

He replayed the memory in his head. Over and over and over until he threw the bottle away.

"Gray-sama, Juvia has something to tell you," Juvia Lockser approached Gray.

"What is it?" Gray asked the blue-haired woman.

"Um... Juvia has been meeting up with Lyon-sama lately... And, we're dating...?" Juvia blushed.

"Wait... with Lyon? Like, Lyon Vastia, my semi-brother?" Gray asked, his eyes widened.

"Yes," Juvia nodded, "We can still be friends, Gray-sama!"

Little did she know that Gray actually had a crush on her. No, more than a crush. He loved her so much that he couldn't let her go away so easily.

But, he didn't know she let herself go. The worst part was that she went to, of all people, Lyon Vastia.

He sat on the wet bench, not caring if his pants were going to get wet, because they already were. Not even a win over Natsu or a successful job could cheer him up.

He looked up at the sky and let the rain fall on his face. They were like teardrops. He realized that the rain was obviously not Juvia's fault, because she would probably be happy with Lyon at the moment. He just looked up and cried and cried and cried like there was no tomorrow.

At some point, Gray had stopped crying. But, the rain was endless. He crossed the streets and didn't care about anything at all. He just mourned over his broken heart, endlessly and dramatically like the rain.

Gray managed to find his way back to his apartment and lied down on his bed, still crying. He didn't change his clothes, and he didn't care about them either, because he had no shirt on.

So many opportunities I had, he thought, and I wasted them all on a life I wished I never had.

Gray finally decided that maybe, he could get over it by watching different shows on his TV and drinking hot chocolate, and decided to do it. But, even The Simpsons couldn't cheer him up. He laughed, but he felt so messed up inside.

Then, he heard a knock on his door as he refilled his mug with hot chocolate.

"Who is it?" he yelled from the kitchen.

"Erza."

His eyes widened. Erza Scarlet never really went to his apartment, unless it was about something important. He decided against letting her in and lied down on his bed.

"I'm... asleep."

As soon as he said that, he quickly facepalmed, knowing that the excuse he used was Natsu-stupid.

"Nice try, Gray," Erza said from outside.

"Fine, fine," he got up and opened the door.

Erza was wearing a coat and she had her red umbrella with her. Perhaps, she had gone after him after his little storm-off at the guild.

"Will you let me in?" Erza asked as he blocked the door.

"No," Gray crossed his arms.

"Let me in. We have to talk," Erza said.

"Fine," he let her in and she put her coat on the stand.

"So, what happened today?" Erza asked him as she sat on his couch, "And, can you give me a cup of hot chocolate, too? After all, I went through the rain just for you."

"Did Master send you here or something?"

"Yes," she nodded before glaring at him, "because you nearly destroyed the second floor, you took Cana's beer and you ripped a flyer."

"I did? I must have been real drunk," Gray put his palm on his forehead, "I feel real dumb."

"You filled yourself with seven barrels of alcohol," Erza crossed her arms, "And, you've been crying for three straight days. Did you lose to Natsu?"

"What? No, never," Gray raised an eyebrow, "It's a miracle that you'd obey Master to go after a drunken guy who's done nothing but strip, though."

"Well, maybe, I should leave," she stood up.

"No, wait!" Gray yelled, "I take that back! You're welcome here as much as you like!"

"Good, because I can barely walk in the rain with my new shoes," Erza said, "Anyway, tell me what happened."

"Well, let's just say that Juvia's with Lyon," Gray sighed, "Sure, I can let her go. But, of all people, Erza! It had to be goddamn Lyon fucking Vastia!"

"Will you calm down? Geez, it's just love," she rolled her eyes, "This is why I never let my emotions ahead of me."

"Natsu told me that you did when we were in the Tower of Heaven," Gray remarked.

"Do you want to die?"

"No."

"Good, so let me explain," she crossed her arms, "That was eight years back. I've let that one slip by long ago."

"You like Jellal?"

"At least I don't mourn over him and fill myself with alcohol," Erza shot back. But, she noticed that she went too far. Gray was more pissed off and sad than usual.

"Just, leave, if you're going to say things like that, Erza," Gray said, "Go and buy yourself a slice of cake and a new pair of shoes."

"Gray, let me ex---"

"I'm sick of explaining," Gray glared at her, "If you just talk and talk like that and never listen, nothing's gonna come out of us."

Erza threw the mug of coffee at him and slapped him, "If you just keep on blabbering stupid things like dying over love, you're never going to be happy!" She stormed off his apartment, leaving him in frustration.

Five minutes had passed, and Gray realized that Erza left her coat and her umbrella, and it was still raining. He couldn't let Erza get sick, or Makarov would kill him.

"Erza," he mumbled. He took the coat and the umbrella and ran to wherever he could find her.

At last, he found her sitting on the bench he was sitting on just a few hours ago. He put her coat on her and towered over her with the umbrella.

"Gray," Erza mumbled.

"Sorry about earlier," Gray smiled, "I guess, I'll never let my feelings ahead of me."

"Me, too," Erza slightly smiled at her feet, "I quickly overreacted. Does your face hurt?"

She poked her cheek, and he slightly blushed. Being the oblivious one, Erza thought that the redness of his blush was because of the slap. And, it was throbbing.

"I might have slapped you a little hard," Erza sighed, "Come on, I'll take you to Fairy Tail's infirmary."

"It's just a slap, and besides, if someone knew you slapped me, it'd be horrible."

"I don't care," Erza smiled at him, "And, thanks for bringing my things back to me."

"No problem," Gray grinned, "Just, don't storm off like that again."

"You're not the one to talk."

---

They got back to Fairy Tail, and all eyes turned to them. They both ignored the people that looked at them and went to the infirmary, where Wendy healed the boy.

"Thanks, Wendy," Gray smiled.

"No problem," Wendy smiled back and left.

"Oi, Erza, your shoes are wet," Gray said.

"It's fine, they're just plain shoes. It's not like I use them in battling."

"I'll buy you cake, does that sound good?" he grinned.

"Okay, then."

The two talked about cake and shoes and other things like that as time flew by.

And little did they know that Juvia was stalking them.

-/-/-

That's all for the first chapter.

Comment.

Share.

Vote.

You know what to do when you like it.

Sayonara!

-FearIsNotEvil

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.5K 41
"I don't know HOW I fell in love with you! Maybe...maybe you should've just LET me fall from the Phantom Lord roof that first time we fought. That wa...
716K 20.5K 45
You're friends with everybody in the guild. Ever since your family abandoned you in the forest, you've been part of Fairy Tail. Before Fairy Tail, y...
207K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
8K 436 20
Your life up until now was boring and dull. The only thing that kept you going was that you knew when you got home you could go into your room and st...