Married to Mr. Strict | M.YG...

By ImTooHot2Die

"What's wrong with you!? Why are you so cold? why are you so.....strict." You were excited when you found out... More

Author/Beggining Note.
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
(Say the name) -Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Not An Update-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty-One-
-Twenty-Two-
-Twenty-Three-
-Twenty-Four-
-Twenty-Five-
-Twenty-Six-
-Twenty-Seven-
-Twenty-Eight-
-Twenty-Nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty-One-
-Thirty-Two-
-Thirty-Three-
-Thirty-Four-
-Thirty-Five-
-Thirty-Six-
-Thirty-Seven-
-Thirty-Eight-
-Thirty-Nine-
-Forty-
-Forty-One-
-Forty-Two-
-Forty-Three-
-Forty-Four-
-Forty-Five-
× NOT AN UPDATE ×
-Forty-Six-
-Forty-Seven-
-Forty-Eight-
-Forty-Nine-
-Fifty-
-Fifty-One-
-Fifty-Two-
-Fifty-Three-
-Fifty-Four-
-Fifty-Five-
-Fifty-Six-
-Fifty-Seven-
-Fifty-Eight-
-Fifty-Nine-
-Sixty-
-Sixty-One-
-Sixty-Two-
-Sixty-Three-
-Sixty-Four-
-Sixty-Five-
-Sixty-Six-
-Sixty-Seven-
× ANNOUNCEMENT ×
-Sixty-Eight-
-Sixty-Nine- (Final)
Ending Note.
New Book!

-Fourteen-

14.5K 737 415
By ImTooHot2Die

A/N
I love you all so much, please don't ever forget that. And if you ever need anything, just message me and I will do everything in my power to help you.

Enjoy.

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Bell POV*

“Two days Jiyeon…two days and I'll be married to the sexiest man alive.” I looked to her as I hugged my arms to myself dreamily.

She kept watching her movie, not even giving me the slightest amount of attention. 

“Jiyeon?” I walked closer to her and knelt down on the soft carpet beside her.

Still no response. She just crossed her legs and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

“Are you angry with me?” I questioned as I placed my hand on her arm.

“What do you think? That I'm completely fine with you and just ignoring you for no fucking reason?” She turned to me with a cross face and I knew she was still angry. 

Very angry.

“What do you want me to do?” I sighed heavily and looked into her eyes.

“I want you to say sorry Blue!! You ratted me out! An apology is the least you can do.” She stood up and crossed her arms staring down at me angrily.

“I…I’m sorry Jiyeon. I wasn't thinking straight, it’s just that Yoongi brings out my inner hoe and I wanted to save him. You know my motto, sexy ass men before siblings.“ I gave her a sympathetic look but she scoffed in disbelief.

“This, Bluebell, this is the side of you I don't like.” She shook her head disappointedly and left the room.

‘I was just joking… ‘ I mumble to myself quietly as I put my hands on the ground and stand up with a loud grunt.

“Jiyeon, wait!!” I turned and ran after her but as soon as I got to the door I smacked into something and fell on my back harshly.

I looked up slowly as I lied there and winced in pain as I saw the sticky tape across the doorway.

“Bahahaha!! Oh my God, Jimin she fell for it!” I turned my head and saw Jiyeon and Jimin standing in the long hallway laughing their heads off.

“Fuck you…fuck you both.” I sent them both a strong glare but they just kept laughing.

“You know what Blue, I’m beginning to think that’s exactly what you want to do to us.” Jimin smirked and raised his eyebrows as Jiyeon slapped her hand over her mouth.

“Damn you…you cursed children.” I sat up and moved away from them as I stood up for the second time today.

“Are we good now?” I raised my eyebrows to Jiyeon and she walked closer to me, slowly dragging her fingers against the crisp wall.

Jimin crossed his arms and watched closely from behind her.

“I don't know Bluebell, Are. We. Good?” She raised her eyebrow more with each word and stared up at me.

I just realized she’s fucking short.

“I'm really sorry, okay?” I linked my hands together and made a puppy face to her.

“Ugh. If you're sorry then prove it. Kiss my hand.” She pushed her hand forward in a spoiled, royalty manner and I stared at her in shock.

“On your knees.” She added with an evil smirk.

“No…that's horrible.”  I shook my head furiously and took a step away from her.

“Do it or I’m not talking to you.” She crossed her arms and lent her head back.

Fuck, she's really got me in a corner here.

“Fine! Give me that.” I grabbed her hand and knelt to the ground placing a kiss on top of it.

“Now lick it.” She motioned to her hand with a dainty look and Jimin appeared behind her shoulder watching the whole scene with delight.

I can't believe this girl…she’s horrible.

“You're cruel.” I slowly started to lick up her hand and she laughed evilly.

“Yeah, get in there you little slut, just like that.“ She smirked and Jimin burst out laughing as I instantly stopped.

“Jiyeon!! What are you doing to your sister!?” My mother stood in the doorway watching the two of us with a horrified expression.

“Mum! She's abusing me!!!” I faked a cry and my mother immediately rushed forward to my aid. 

“Both of you…I'm absolutely disappointed in you. Jiyeon say sorry, and Jimin…go do something useful with yourself.” She helped me stand up for the third fucking time today and pet my head gently.

“Mum! I wasn't even doing anything. She was the one saying sorry for hurting me!!” Jiyeon pouted and glared at me.

“There are rules in this house, kids. One, we do not sexually or mentally abuse each other. Two, we do not beat up each other beyond recognition. And three, we don't kill each other.” Our mother sent us all a judging look and we remained quiet.

Five seconds…..silence.

Twenty seconds.….silence.

I looked to my mother and saw the corners of her mouth curling up slightly, then it was only a matter of seconds before we were all laughing our heads off.

“Hahaha!! Thank God you’re our mum!” I walked to her and side-hugged her.

“Yes, thank God indeed, I'm pretty sure any other woman would have killed you all by now.” She smiled and we all stared at her with wide eyes.

“Hey mum, can I borrow the car?” Jimin stepped forward timidly looking at her with earnest eyes as she eyed him over skeptically.

“Why?” She answered back with a curious voice laced with suspicion.

“I need clothes.” His voice was quieter than usual and anyone could tell he was obviously lying.

Why he had to ask to borrow the car you might ask? Well, one day good little Jimin got drunk, took his own car and crashed into an anime manga store claiming he had built a device to bring the characters to life...

Our parents were very upset and watch him carefully now. There's no way she’ll let him use the car.

“Okay fine, but bring it back with a full tank.” My mum pulled the keys out her bra and tossed them to Jimin.

Wait whaaat!?

She's agreeing!? And why did she just have the keys hanging around in her boob holder?

“Wah, thanks mum, love you!!” He ran forward and kissed her on the cheek, grinning like an absolute idiot with messy blonde hair falling in front of his eyes.

“Just remember sweetie, you're eighteen now so if you crash into a store and kill someone you're the one going to prison, not me.” She smiled sweetly and pet his cheeks cutely.

Me and Jiyeon both snorted and tried to hold our laughter in.

“I’ll be careful, I promise.” He nodded firmly to her then looked at us and stuck his tongue out before running off to the garage.

I slowly moved my hand over to Jiyeon and was about to pinch her but mum turned to us and stared at us both.

“Bell, we forgot to buy a wedding dress.” She shook her head disappointedly and walked closer to us.

“Actually…maybe we didn't. I have something to ask you.” I scooted closer to her and linked my hand through her arm.

“What do you want to ask me?” She raised her eyebrows and blew her long hair out of her face.

“Well, getting married is kinda a big deal for me and I want to look unforgettable so…. canIpleasegetasupersexyandpossiblyslightlysluttyweddingdress!!” I closed my eyes tightly and breathed in deeply since I used all my breath to say that sentence.

“You want to look sexy on your wedding day?” She put her hands on her hips and furrowed her perfect eyebrows.

Jiyeon watched with wide eyes from behind us.

“Yes….” I looked to Jiyeon for help but she shrugged her shoulders helplessly.

“Aw, my baby is all grown up!!!” My mum grabbed me and started hugging me tightly while crying loudly. 

“Wait, you're not upset?” I pulled back to see her face.

“Of course not sweetie, you should've seen me and your father's wedding. It was a pool party wedding and everyone showed up in the sexiest bikini’s including me.” She winked and stepped back as me and Jiyeon watched with open mouths.

“Yes, my bikini was ninety percent clear string with ten percent of the most ravishing hooker red material covering all the good parts.” She nudged my elbow and Jiyeon choked.

“So, we can get a sexy dress!!?” I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes with excitement.

“Yes!! We're gonna find the sexiest little dress we can physically fit you in!” She hugged me and we jumped up and down in joy as Jiyeon joined in.

This is going to be an amazing wedding.

Hell, this might even be the best wedding ever.

I know it will be.

It has to be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...