White Rose: I'm in love with...

By Akumucapt

Weiss Schnee is a well-known cop in all Vale. She stopped many crimes, big or small. Along with her friends... More

Chapter 1: Not a good way to start the day!
Chapter 2: Who's more excited than me?!?
Chapter 3: What will happen now?
Chapter 4: Red's secret reavealed? Maybe not.
Chapter 5: Red's secret revealed! Or maybe not Part 2
Chapter 6: Confessions
Chapter 7: Prison Break
Chapter 8: The past's gonna hurt you (part 1)
Chapter 9: The Past's gonna hurt you (part 2)
Chapter 10: A choice to make
Chapter 11: Sister's Reunion
Chapter 12: The future is gonna bring back memories
Chapter 13: Ultimate Prison Break!
Chapter 14: Convertion
Chapter 15: The End is just the Beginning!
Announcement!!!
Another Announcement!!!!
Another Announcement Guys!
Heya Guys!
Pick One!
Sorry, got tagged.
Tagged
I'm so sorry!
Hiii
New story...?

Please support Guys!

580 14 10
By Akumucapt

Hi again everyone... If all of you're wondering where's the update for my stories. I'm sorry because one of my friends asked me to read his own story and told me if it was good. I said it was good and few days later I told him to upload it on wattpad. He then uploaded it right now. Please support him and read his very first story. His name is IsntthisIronic0 and the title of the story is The Shrouded Vision.

I liked the story and is still giving me goosebumps. It's about a story of a man who one day wokes up without knowing what happens during his slumber. He's on the way of almost finishing it but he'll upload the chapters, I guess 2 weeks after or... I don't know. Just read it and you'll be hooked up like me.

Please support him and also meeee.... Hahahahhaa! Don't forget to read my other stories. Thanka for the time and Have fun reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1K 14
Vol.4 is here... Some time has past since the fall of Beacon. After what happened you there, you decided it was time to face what you are and help Ru...
2.3K 84 23
Dedicated as always to Monty Oum. Forever will your spirit rise and live on my mentor. Ruby Rose infused with the power of the previous summer maiden...
13.7K 482 20
This is the reboot of my first story: The Next Grimm Reaper. "Ask yourself: Why are you fighting for this sorry world?" Indeed, an interesting questi...
71.2K 2.1K 39
[Discontinued.] Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, mysteriously receives a house from her father in the capital of Vale just when...