The innocent one

By larp1234

Cashmere is just an average girl. She's had a life full of abuse at school and at home. Her job is the only t... More

Uno
Due
Tre
Quattro
Cinque
Sei
Sette
Otto
Nove
Dieci
Undici
Dodici
Tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici ‼️
diciassette
diciotto
diciannove
Venti ‼️
ventidue
ventitre
ventiquattro
venticinque
ventisei
ventisette
ventotto ‼️
ventinove
trenta
trentuno
trentadue
trentatré
trentaquattro
trentacinque

Ventuno

29.2K 494 29
By larp1234

"Alright class. Lets head over to the football stadium. We're gonna get some laps in."

I groaned. Out of all the days to run in gym class it had to be the day after I just had sex? I couldn't find any ice packs in the freezer last night so I slept with a bag of frozen broccoli in between my legs. I questioned why it was even in the freezer since I never saw anyone eating healthy.

I walked into the locker room and took out my gym bag. I absolutely hated the girls locker room. It was a long hallway with three small rooms filled with lockers. Each room would be piled with thirty girls so while you were changing you had naked girls bumping into you in their rush to get changed before the coaches came in yelling.

It sounded like every guys fantasy, but sweaty girls elbowing you in the ribs as they tried to get their shorts on was everything but. There were a few stalls but no one ever used them.

I finished changing and slowly walked out to the football field. The coaches had the guys doing various exercises that I'm pretty sure would have killed me if I had been asked to do them.

"Alright ladies get to running!" The coach blew his whistle. Every girl in my class was checking him out. I didn't get it. He looked like a typical thirty year old dad who drives a mini van and yells at his kids when they lose a game. My school was filled with horny teenage girls who would hit on the male teachers often. Last week two girls in my health class were suspended for writing love notes to the science teacher. I'm sure he had been flattered, but his wife wasn't when she found out.

After a few laps of running up and down the bleachers and around the football field my legs had were done. I ended up calling my dad so he would call the office and I could leave early.

Dad: on the way kiddo

He was actually coming to pick me up? I walked back inside the locker rooms ignoring the coaches yelling at me. The office would call them soon to let them know I was leaving.

When I went outside a brand new Porsche was waiting out out front.

There's no way

The window rolled down and my dad gestured for me to get inside.

"Is this stolen?"

"Picked it up last night." He answered.

My dad used to be a well known car thief. That was how he used to make money. He would steal luxury cars and bring them a guy who would pay him a lot of money to do so. When I was born we were actually rich. I couldn't remember well but we lived in a huge house with maids and I was pretty spoiled. Then my dad was arrested and that's when everything turned out so bad.

"A drop by the liquor store before we get home?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

I missed school the next morning. Colton thought I was staying in bed to nurse a cold. Really I was nursing a horrible hangover. My dad and I ended up drinking for hours. Somehow I managed to stumble to the diner and get some work done. I hadn't really realized I had been working until my last hour there.

"Baby?"

That accent gets me every time

I peeked up from under the covers. Colton was sitting on the bed beside me in only his boxers.

"Yes?"

"Did you leave Monday night?"

I wasn't sure how he found out. He probably has security cameras around the house.

"Yeah. Grace needed me."

"Oh. Why?"

After what happened last weekend he wasn't a big fan of grace. Actually I think he wanted to kill her.

"Her boyfriend was missing."

"Oh. Did you find him?"

"Yeah."

We found him alright. Dead on top of multiple other bodies gutted like a pig. Grace and I figured that him and his friends went out to the place and caught the killers in the act. I still hadn't told Colton about what happened though. He'd probably put me under constant surveillance. I wasn't a genius but when I saw him with those twins I knew he had sent them to school to spy on me. They still did. I knew they were always watching and listening.

Just a few weeks ago when I had been crying In the bathroom over Colton, a guy had entered the bathroom. I knew it was one of the twins by the shoes. I had been in there for hours so I guessed they had been wondering what I was doing.

A few minutes after Colton left Ali and Grace burst through the door. They better not ask for details when not only Colton but three of his friends were standing in the hallway.

"Did you forget about tonight Cinderella?"

"What's tonight?

"The Halloween dance!"

Oh right. It was Halloween tonight, but what dance? I doubted there were many Halloween dances.

"At school?" Ali prompted.

"I'm not actually in college."

"So? You know everyone there anyway."

That's true I partied with them regularly

"Alright fine."

The three of us ended up at a Halloween costume shop. I wasn't sure if Colton would go or not, but I doubted he would dress up anyway.

"What are you ladies looking for?" The shopkeeper asked.

She seemed ancient. She was wearing all black and had wrinkles covering her entire body. She just belonged here. I doubted she ever left.

I walked down the aisles while Ali chatted with her. Most of these costumes just seemed silly.

"Could you imagine me and Colton going to the dance dressed as matching bananas?"

"No." Grace snorted.

I was beginning to think that this was hopeless when I saw it. It was a small outfit with peacock feathers on it.

"This is it."

"Found mine too." She pulled out a flapper dress.

Ali seemed pretty busy with her conversation so I pulled out a nurse costume. It was really just a bra with a few X's on the cups and matching panties. She would love it.

"Find one for her?" Grace asked.

"Yeah." I held it up.

"Perfect let's go!" She grabbed my arm pulling me towards the door.

Are we really doing this?

Yeah we are. Once I got outside of the store I took off running towards Grace's Range Rover.

"I can't believe we did that." I could barely breathe.

"She didn't notice a thing." Ali smirked as she climbed in the backseat.

I tossed her outfit at her and we drove back to Grace's house to get ready.

I turned my phone over in my palm. We were outside of the school where the dance was being held, and I still didn't know if Colton was coming.

I shrugged it off and went inside. My costume had a mask so most people couldn't tell who I was. I had been trying to discreetly pull it down all night. The thing barely covered my butt cheeks and I wasn't too keen on people noticing the fact I wasn't wearing underwear.

"Hey Beth."

I groaned spinning around.

"Oh Holden."

He was the last person I expected to see. The last person I wanted to see.

"What are you doing here."

"I actually go to school here." He spat.

Well this wasn't going to be a friendly conversation. I laughed that he was dressed as Batman. The exact opposite of him.

I tilted my head at him as if I was confused.

"I know about you Cashmere."

How the eff

"I really don't know what you're talking about. Excuse me."

I tried brushing last him but he stood in front of me moving his body anytime I tried to move in another direction.

"I mean it Holden. Move out of my way."

"No. Come with me or."

He gestured to the gun in his pocket. I couldn't see much but it looked like it could be the handle of a gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
60.9K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
86.5K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...