Definition of Normal; DISCONT...

By ReaganMeyer3

Jasmine's world has been rocked by tragedy, when her mother passes and she is paralyzed from the waste down... More

Definition of Normal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - FLASHBACK
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AUTHORS NOTE
Well, damn.

Chapter 26

47 0 0
By ReaganMeyer3

Parker's Diary Entry l

"I love you, and everything is gonna be okay." Jasmine spoke, her words flowing smoothly from her mouth. She had never said those words to me, even when we were dating. We moved way to fast. It took me be surprise. Jasmine released her hand from mine and went back inside.

I felt EXTREMELY bad about what I just did. I kinda sorta lied about the blood cancer. But hey, at least the overdose part was true, right?

No.

I didn't even do drugs. I didn't drink, except for that one time when Talia made me think that I slept with her. I didn't do anything. I did get into a fight and the doctor called Jasmine which made her drink, so I can thank the doctor for that. I feel so guilty. If she hadn't met me, if she hadn't had seen me in school, if she hadn't talked to me, she wouldn't be here, at this stupid place. I'm here for reasons that I cannot say, or wish to share. All I know is that it's my fault she's here, and I need to get her out of here.

A/N ok so this is just explaining Parker's side of everything that happened in the last chapter. And yes guys have diarys alright and sorry for the SHORT SHORT chapter I have more drama coming soon vote comment share whatever l ily bye:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 40
When class 1-A get's a new classmate (after Minoru caused too many girls to complain about him) the class discovers that Jasmine is suffering. Keepin...
1.3K 5 14
Lyla goes through hell after her mother dies in a car crash. Her brother turned to drugs, Her dad turned to alcohol and abuse She sees no reason to...
299K 9.1K 39
Hell in High Hells.... Life was never going to be simple for Jasmine. Growing up around the Brotherhood MC. Her father the president, her brother the...
85.1K 2.9K 31
Tuck- Too much, came too fast, and far too easily, drugs, drinks, sex and fame. It takes a tragedy to pull him out of his self destructive world. Sk...