The innocent one

By larp1234

Cashmere is just an average girl. She's had a life full of abuse at school and at home. Her job is the only t... More

Uno
Due
Tre
Quattro
Cinque
Sei
Sette
Otto
Nove
Dieci
Undici
Dodici
Tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici ‼️
diciassette
diciotto
diciannove
Ventuno
ventidue
ventitre
ventiquattro
venticinque
ventisei
ventisette
ventotto ‼️
ventinove
trenta
trentuno
trentadue
trentatré
trentaquattro
trentacinque

Venti ‼️

30.7K 596 90
By larp1234

"Baby."

I felt Colton nudging me trying to wake me up.

"Are you going to school?"

"No." I had just gotten home twenty minutes ago, but he didn't need to know that. I had ripped the note apart and he didn't seem to notice I had been missing.

He tried to climb out of the bed but I pulled him back.

"What's wrong baby?"

I shook my head and wrapped my body around his. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want to be alone.

Last night Grace and I had gone to the mental asylum to find her missing boyfriend. Instead what we discovered would traumatize us for life.

When Grace opened the door at first everything looked normal. It was a big waiting area filled with chairs and tables. There had been multiple windows on the north side but they had been boarded up. The tables had formally popular children's games scattered on them. Then we noticed the blood. So much blood. The trail of blood led to a staircase to an upper level above the room.

I didn't think we should go up them, but it was one of those scenarios where you just have to know. So we went upstairs to another large room that had been empty besides the bodies. So many bodies. So many bodies that some had been stacked on top of each other. Men and women of various ages. They all looked like they had died in gruesome ways. I had been inches away from a guy who had his head blown off.

"I think tonight may be the night."

"Well it's about time." Grace laughed.

"Shut up!" I squealed hitting her over the bed with a pillow.

Grace, Ali, and I were were at Grace's house. Her house was big but nowhere near the size of Colton's. I still hadn't gone exploring but apparently it had two kitchens, four living rooms, a gym, and a few game rooms. Not that I was interested in going in there. The game rooms were where all the guys spent most of their time. Ali had been begging for an invite ever since she learned I lived with a bunch of guys.

"What are you going to wear? Just remember you're gonna remember this one night forever and so will he so you have to look cute."

I sighed pulling my dress up showing them what was underneath.

"Oooh girl. He's gonna go crazy."

My friends were always hyping me up when it came to my underwear.

"I want all of the details. You have to call us."

"Yeah right after we do it and he wants to cuddle or go to sleep I'm gonna tell him to hang on so I can talk to you guys forever." I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanna know how big he is. I bet it's huge."

"Gross." I covered my ears.

"What if it's really small?"

We busted out laughing. "Uh I don't know. I guess I'll leave." I shrugged.

What if they're right?

I shook the thought out of my head. No guy with that much confidence was small. Then again he never tried to push me to have sex with him. He's never even brought it up.

"Okay now I have to know. I'll see you two later." I gathered my purse and arranged an Uber on my phone. Now that Colton had given me a credit card I really didn't have to worry about money. He even offered to buy me a car but I refused. I would maybe take an old cheap Honda Civic, but his idea was going to Mercedes and picking out a very expensive car.

"Go get 'em tiger!" Ali made a growling face.

When I got back to Colton's house he wasn't there. I didn't know if that was usual for him or not since I was usually gone during the day. Normally, I didn't come home until after eleven and Colton would come downstairs to greet me.

"Where's Colton?" I asked an abnormally tall guy.

"Working. He'll be back in an hour."

Perfect

I headed up to the bedroom to get ready for my night with Colton. I was already dressed and shaved all I really had to do was smother my body in lotion and I'll be good.

Nearly an hour later I heard the front door slam. I wasn't ready. I mean I was but at the same time I felt like I wasn't. My heart was pounding and I was imagining his footsteps walking up the stairs. He would be surprised to see me too. He wasn't expecting me to be home for a few more hours, but my hours had been cut back at the mall and the people at the diner got on my nerves and I wanted to be in a good mood.

When I heard Colton turn the doorknob my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

"Cashmere. Wow..you're..."

"Waiting for you?" I purred.

Who knew I could do that?

"You're so fucking hot." He practically ran over to the bed.

I reached up and kissed him as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Once his shirt was off he pushed me back on the bed taking his pants off. I suddenly became nervous as he hovered over me staring at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

His hands trailed around my back unhooking my bra. The little shred of fabric fell down between us and he snatched it throwing it somewhere on the floor.

His mouth clamped onto one of my breasts while his hand cupped the other one. His head started traveling lower leaving bite marks on my stomach.

"Ah!" I gasped as he bit my inner thigh.

His hand ripped off my panties as he bit my other thigh.

I should have gotten the warranty

"Oh Colton." I moaned as he started flicking his tongue inside of me.

"Yes baby." He whispered into me.

"Faster." He moves his tongue over to my clit circling faster and faster as his fingers curled inside of me.

A few minutes later he finished leaving me panting and exhausted.

I reached my hand towards his boxers clamping my around around his...well it wasn't small.

Now I was even more nervous.

He kissed my forehead as I pulled down his boxers. His dick sprung out slapping his stomach.

He kissed me never letting his mouth leave mine as I felt his tip poking at my entrance. He slowly pushed his way inside of me as I scratched at his back.

"Okay?"

I nodded my head for him to continue. He was thrusting slowly and I could tell from the look on his face it was hard for him to hold back.

I grabbed his back pulling him closer so he would know he could go faster. I wanted him to feel as good as I did.

"Oh baby. Almost there." He grunted.

He was so hot. The way he was biting his lip. How did I manage to get him?

He started slowing down and I knew it was almost over.

He kissed my forehead before climbing off of me.

"Are you Okay?"

No

"Yeah. Wanna take a shower?"

I really needed an ice pack to put down there, but I would settle for some cold water. Grace and Ali had warned me it was going hurt the first few times, but I didn't know I would be so sore afterwards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
1.1K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
86.4K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
254K 6.3K 39
Colton glared at her. "Not in a million years would I ever date you." Maya is the new girl and she has an odd description; bitchy, careless, funny, a...