Addicted | Yoonmin✔

prespoverty

"I could easily get addicted to you, Park Jimin." - In which Yoongi, a recovering drug addict, finds solace i... Еще

|warning|
|one|
|two|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fourteen . two|
|fifteen|
|Fifteen . two|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|nineteen . two|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty two . two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty four. two|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|thirty nine . two|
| character q&a |
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty two . two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
|welp i was tagged|
|forty six|
|epilogue|
|future works and fun facts|
|extra : marriage texts|
|extra: lovesick|
|extra: first love|

|three|

794 49 71
prespoverty

Save me, save me
I need your love
Before I fall.

"Hyung, when is dinner gonna finish?" Yoongi asked from his position on the couch, laying on his back with his phone held high above his face.

"Well, it would be finished sooner if you actually helped me," Jin yelled from the kitchen. Yoongi rolled his eyes and continued scrolling through his piece-of-shit phone, which Jin had helped Yoongi buy as a three-months-clean present. It had been his first proper phone, since his last one had been even shittier and he had sold it for cash to support his many unhealthy habits.

"I don't trust myself with sharp objects around you. Ask Namjoon to help." Yoongi continued to scroll through Instagram, very thankful for his friends' wifi (which they never told him the password to, he just figured it out himself).

"I don't trust Namjoon around any inanimate objects. He once broke a plastic plate, mind you."

"It fell and it broke. That had not been me." Namjoon countered when he entered the front door of the house, immediately loosening his tie and placing his bag down. Jin walked out of the kitchen and smiled very widely when he saw his long-time lover. He was wearing a black apron with his café's logo printed on, as well as pink oven mittens on (the oven mittens had been a birthday gift from Yoongi, and originally it had been a joke but Jin's love for those mittens is fierce).

"Baby!" Namjoon said, holding his arms open wide. Jin took the invitation and ran to Namjoon and ran straight into his arms, wrapping his own arms around him.

"Eeuw, that's gay." Yoongi commented as Jin peppered Namjoon's smiling face with kisses.

"Yoongi, hate to break it to you, but you're gay." Namjoon commented, trying to tear his clingy boyfriend from him, chuckling under his breath.

"I'm not gay, I just like to fuck guys. And I find the concept of sex and romantic relationships with the oppositegender repulsive. Huge difference. You two? Gayyyyyyy." Jin sighed and sat down at Yoongi's feet. Yoongi stretched his legs out and placed his feet on Jin's lap, forever scrolling through Instagram and liking insignificant posts. "Just kidding, I'm hella gay."

Jin grinned and smiled as Namjoon sat down on the ground by the couch. "Remember when you used to be in the closet? That was a funny time. I mean, we didn't expect a thing until, well, we caught you kissing another guy."

"Hey, fuck off. That era is not to be spoken of. Especially considering how your hair looked back then, Namjoon." Yoongi shot back, flicking the younger's head, grinning sadistically.

"Hey, now you screw off," Namjoon retaliated. Jin laughed as he played with his boyfriend's purple hair, winding is fingers through the strands and running his short nails along the scalp softly. "Let's go finish dinner, Jin. The sooner we get to bed, the sooner we can, uh, talk." Namjoon got up along with Jin, and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I know what you two mean by talk, Namjoonie. But anyways, go finish the food. I'm hungry." He waved them off, smirking as Namjoon's cheeks turned a certain shade of red and Jin laughed at his boyfriend's reaction. Yoongi wasn't fooled by his friend's reaction, he's seen the shit the two of them keep in their closet, they're into some kinky shit.

Yoongi continued scrolling through Instagram, his serious lack of followers not even bothering him. He's just on the app for the memes and could actually care less about the happy little lives everyone else was living. It was all fake, anyways. The pictures people post. Not only has most of them been severely edited, but they sell an image of a perfect life which is a lie most of the time.

That is his opinion, honestly, and that's why he only has two pictures posted: one of him and his two friends at the opening day of Jin's café. Him, still sporting his bright green hair. More importantly, that picture had been taken during the time of his addiction. In the pic, you could see a smiling Jin and Namjoon, holding a skinny and pale Yoongi in between them. Yoongi had purple bags under his eyes, and his clothes hung like bags on him, but he was smiling, because he was proud of his hyung for opening his restaurant. That night, however, was the night of Yoongi's first suicide attempt. He had tried to hang himself, but the rope couldn't support him properly and he ended up breaking the beacon he hung the rope around.

Neither Jin nor Namjoon knew about that ordeal.

The second picture, had a happier story.

It was one of Yoongi with the caption "One Month", and he was holding up the sign for unity. The one month meaning one month clean. Jin had made him a huge dinner in celebration of the event, and Namjoon even had a chip engraved for Yoongi.

Yoongi continued to like sadistic memes and questionable anime fanart when he got a notification.

ChimChiminie has followed you!
Check out their profile!

"ChimChiminie? Who that?" Yoongi turned around on his stomach and checked out the person who followed him.

The person who followed him had a pretty average amount of followers, and quite a few pictures. Their display picture was of a person with their head bowed down hugging a calico cat to their chest. Yoongi checked out their most recent picture and couldn't help but smile.

It's a close-up of a pink-haired Jimin while he's busy looking at the camera, is chin resting in his hand and his big brown eyes looking straight into Yoongi's soul.

Yoongi followed back, of course (he wasn't that big of a jerk) before liking the picture and going through the rest of the pictures. Jimin's pictures seemed to be the typical teenage Instagram page: pictures of himself and his friends, or aesthetic pictures he took of meaningless objects. His pictures were nice, actually, but Yoongi knows jack-shit about art so he couldn't be counted as a critic. There were two other boys who kept making reappearances in the pictures, seemingly named Jungkook and Taehyung from the captions and tags.

"Wow, what a small gay world," Yoongi muttered under his breath as he noticed the way Jungkook and Taehyung would look at each other and the way they were all over each other. "I wonder if they know, poor kids."

Yoongi was suddenly aware of his user bio:

SuckMyAgustD
'93
Certified genius
Gay pride, I guess
Plotting world domination

Yoongi's display picture was actually of him and Jin holding the pride flag up high, Jin with a wide smile and Yoongi with a Please Kill Me Already face. Yoongi's pride went further than wanting to belong somewhere: he actually supports the community because of what Jin went through coming out. Jin's family basically threw him away, and all he had was Yoongi (this was before Namjoon). Yoongi had actually almost punched Jin's dad for what he said to his son. Since then, Yoongi and Jin were trying their best to be active in the Korean Gay Community. Yoongi knows how much Koreans look down upon homosexuality, but that's why the community has people like him to help.

New direct message from
ChimChiminie!

ChimChiminie
Hello, hyung! Sorry for being weird
and following you! I just saw your
profile when I followed Jin-hyung
and decided that since we're going
to be working together, we might as well
be friends!

SuckMyAgustD
Yeh sure, y not.
Hope I don't scare you off
I don't have money to pay for
therapy.

ChimChiminie
Aaww, hyung, you're not scary!
And don't worry, I read your bio
and I don't care that you're gay.
Is Jin-hyung gay too? You know, judging
from your dp...

SuckMyAgustD
Well, yes actually, with a
boyfriend and everything.
He just doesn't tell the world like
I do, since you know he has a business
to think about and everything
smh

ChimChiminie
I'll keep it a secret, I promise!
I think my two best friends are gay
for each other, but the struggle
is real.
ANYWAYS
I have homework to do!
Can I ask Jin-hyung for your
number so that we can chat over
messenger?

SuckMyAgustD
Yeh, sure whatevs.
Go do your homework,
stay in school and don't do drugs, kid.

"I'm just the biggest hypocrite," Yoongi said under his breath as he jumped up.

ChimChiminie
Will do, hyung!
See you tomorrow! Can't wait
to start working!
Fighting!

Yoongi read the message just before entering the kitchen. "Wow, Min Yoongi is smiling. Explains the weird weather." Jin said as he was dishing up food for the three of them.

"What? I'm not smiling," Yoongi said as he looked into the reflection of the microwave. The other two were quiet for a while before Yoongi tsk'ed and turned around. "This isn't smiling. My cheeks are merely spasming."

"Who's the lucky guy?" Namjoon enquired, placing cutlery around the table. Yoongi took a seat opposite the two, pulling the juice closer to pour himself a glass.

"No one, fuck off. Just... that Jimin kid being nice." Yoongi took a sip of juice to busy himself before his big mouth gets the best of him.

Both Jin and Namjoon went "Ooohhh" as they held their hands to their mouths, and Yoongi swore as he reached over the table and pulling their hands away.

"You're overreacting. It's nothing, fuck off! Let's just fucking eat. Good food, good meat, good God let's eat."

Meanwhile, across town, a certain pink-haired mochi was sitting and smiling at the picture of his hyung holding up the rainbow flag.

Outside his room, his stepdad was yelling at his mother, fighting yet again. Just earlier, he had berated Jimin for the B Jimin had gotten in science. Well, not berate, rather...breaking Jimin down and calling him worthless and stupid and fat (just for that extra punch, you know) and ugly. Not in so many words, but his insinuations are enough.

He's never told his mother about the things his stepdad tells him, because she has enough to worry about on her own. Jimin could handle his stepdad's attitude. It's not like he hits them, and that's okay.

Besides, he has an awesome new hyung he can't wait to hang out with. He's always wanted a hyung he could look up to.

A/N
So I'm trying the thing where I write shorter chapters because life is a bitch and ya know?

So, tell me: what ya'll think of the story so far? It's based off of personal experiences, so I know what I'm talking about. They say write about what you know, so here I am.

Can I just give a shoutout to these AMAZING Yoonmin fanfics:
-Cotton Socks
-He Curses
-He's A Hybrid
-Daybreak
-Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
-Late Night Radio Host (my personal favourite)

They're what inspired me to start writing Yoonin instead of my usual Taekook preference, lol.

Remember: you are all beautiful. BTS tells you to love yourself, you can't ignore what your oppa tells you to do.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59.8K 2.3K 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
10.9K 525 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
4.6K 174 30
Yoongi might be addicted to alcohol. He had a party and does everything wrong. He goes way overboard with drink and drugs and embarrasses himself and...
690 20 5
Park Jimin, a 25-year-old university student, crushes on his senior, Min Yoongi, a 27-year-old, or someone he mistakes for Yoongi.