BadGirl?

By hey_Jacyyyy

2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want... More

BadGirl?
1. Goodbyes.
2. Morning After.
3. Home.
4. Nobody's perfect.
5. The mall.
6. My baby.
7. The first race.
8. Apology breakfast.
9. Class Teachers & Students.
10. True colours.
11. Whats wrong with you?
12. Its only a Scratch.
13. I'm fine.
14. Meeting Constable Frey.
15. Insults.
16. Dad?
17. Revenge best served even.
18. Jake.
19. The Happy Text.
20. Date Cut Short.
21. The Bitch is Back.
22. Death Notes.
23. Stick to the roads.
24. Tampered.
25. The Feather Design.
26. To Sad to be Mean.
27. The tip off.
28. False Evidence.
29. The Explosion.
30. Jesse.
31. I hate Puzzles.
32. New Friends.
33. Important calls.
34. Sharpie Wars.
35. She's my Sister.
36. Confrontations.
37. Logan's Luxury.
38. June Second.
39. Problems & Solutions.
40. Nasty Rumours.
41. Bad Luck Birthdays.
42. Britty's Secrets.
43. Meeting Fay.
44. The Note.
45. The Boys.
46. Private Jets.
47. Tiara.
48. Relatives.
49. Just Keep Swimming.
50. Deals.
51. Cars, Cars & More Cars.
52. Riverstone.
53. Rest In Peace.
54. Global Threat Operative.
55. Another Note.
56. Birds Of The Rainbow.
57. The Funeral.
58. Light & Dark.
59. The Hux's.
61. 3 Months Later.
62. I'm Back.
63. Hatred & Hospitals.
64. Explain.
65. Just My Luck.
66. Party?
67. Her.
68. Code.
69. The Arrest.
70. Snapping.
71. Letting Go.
72. Was it Worth it?
73. Wasn't Your Fault.
74. Our Love.
75. In The End.
Epilogue
A/N

60. Beautiful Endings.

23.7K 800 212
By hey_Jacyyyy

I've decided there isn't going to be a sequel, I really can be bothered creating one and I want to work on some other books.

No Sequel.

<><><><>

I laughed at Tabby as we walked down one of her many corridors, a week was up and we were leaving. She had just walked into a door and I couldn't stop laughing as she just laid there, "I've given up on life."

"Come on Tabby get up, my jet leaves in an hour," I got out in between laughs.

"Finally your leaving, about time," I turned to look at who had spoken, it was Jenny who had opened the door Tabby had ran into.

"Mood killed," Tabby said slowly getting up.

I smirked at her, "You could always run into another door."

She rolled her eyes at me, "Once is enough for a day."

"You mean twice," I corrected snickering.

"You said you didn't see that," she pouted hitting my arm.

I giggled, "Didn't want to make you feel bad."

She playfully glared at me and we started walking again ignoring Jennifer.

"Ah girls, I hear your departing today," Marc pouted at us as we walked past the open entrance to their library.

"Yep, when do you leave?" Tabby smiled at her brother.

"Collage doesn't go back until two more weeks, but I'm not sticking around here, so I'm off tomorrow," he grinned.

"Come visit me sometime," Tabby hugged Marc and I did the same.

Dustin walked down the corridor, "What's with the hug fest?"

"Our baby sister is leaving us, along with her hot friend," Marcus pouted.

"Dude she's like fifteen, that's creepy," Dustin made a face, yeah we had convinced him I was fifteen...

Marc laughed, "I can't believe you feel for that, she's eighteen."

"There's no hope for you Dusty," Tabby laughed hugging her other brother.

"But..." he trailed off studying me.

I shook my head silently laughing, "That's what you get for calling me a kid."

Tabby pulled away and he hugged me, "I apologised for that."

I hugged him back, "Can we trade her with Jennifer?"

I shook my head at Marcus and laughed pulling away from Dustin, "She wouldn't like that very much."

"Come on, we have to go say goodbye," Tabby pulled me along.

"Bye guys!" I called out as I got dragged away.

We finally ended up in front of the same office as the first day and I pushed the door opened without knocking, I wouldn't normally be this rude, but he was nothing but a dick to Tabby all week.

"Come in," he said sarcastically.

"Philip, we're just here to say goodbye," Tabitha said coldly.

"Alright, goodbye, you can leave now," he waved us off and Tabby rolled her eyes before walking out.

I didn't follow, "You know I thought that my mother was a bad parent... she was caught up in drugs and everything... but then I found out that her mother had done that to her, ruined her life. Although when she died she still loved her mum, me on the other hand I hate grandma for not only ruining her life, but mine as well."

"You see what I'm trying to get at here, is that she may not hate you, for all you've done, but others do, and if you actually took a look around you'd see that your other children are disgusted at what you did, your not only a bad father to Tabby, but your a bad father to all your children. And your sure as hell going to be a bad grandfather," I shook my head in disgust leaving the room. He hadn't looked up from his papers but I knew he was listening.

Tabby raised an eyebrow at me and I smiled, "Lets go."

**

"Hey Max," I smiled at him as I got into the car with Tabby and our luggage were put in the boot.

He was going on holiday for the last two weeks, I said he could start earlier but he refused.

"Hey Jackie, these are the papers that you requested," he said handing me a Manila envelope, I tucked it under my arm.

"Lets go home," Tabby grinned sliding into the seat next to me.

"As you wish."

The drive back to the beach house was comfortable but the folder under my arm felt like it was burning me.

When we arrived Tabby bounded into the house kissing the doormat before actually going in, "Your plane leaves in two hours, your room has been packed up, courtesy of Logan who got Toby out of the house."

"Thank you Max, I'll take a taxi in," he nodded his head and I got out grabbing both the suitcases.

"Good luck Jackie," he called before pulling out of the drive way.

I smiled before pulling them inside and leaving the cases by the door, "Jackie!"

I was hugged by Toby and laughed, "Bro I can't breath."

He pulled away and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."

Logan walked in and hugged me too, "Can you get them down to the beach."

He nodded his head, "Hey Tabby, Toby, can you go set up the BBQ?"

"That's a great idea," Toby smiled before walking off with Tabby in step.

"I figured your not staying tonight?" Logan looked down at me.

"No," I shook my head, "Logan I can't say goodbye to them, I said it to Jesse and that hurt a lot, I don't think I can do it with them..."

He sighed, "I also figured that. I saw the ice cream."

"My jet leaves in two hours, even though their shitty goodbyes, can you give them these," opening a zip in my bag I handed him a box that had the letters in them, letters to everyone.

"I will," he promised taking them, "But for now go out there and act like life's good."

I smiled slightly, "You can be so mature sometimes, it surprises me."

"It surprises everyone," he rolled his eyes and I walked out onto the beach.

Jordan and Jay had joined us along with Britty, who by the looks of her slightly smeared lip gloss, had been having a little fun.

"Hey Jackie," she grinned hugging me.

"Hey Britty, I see you've been having fun," I laughed pointing it out.

She blushed and Jordan came over smiling sheepishly as she tried to get it, "Your to observant."

"Anyone could've seen that," I held my hands up in defence.

"She's right, that's the first thing I noticed," Tabby giggled.

"Hey guys sausages are ready," Toby called from the barbecue.

"Dude don't say it like that," Jay shook his head.

"I feel like I'm the mature one here," he chuckled.

"Yeah right, your the one that brought the beer, your in no way mature," Jay chuckled.

"I'm more mature then you," Toby pointed out.

"Jay your not going to win this, you suggested instead of a barbie, that we throw a party and do body shots off bikini babes," Jordan snickered.

I frowned, "What happen to Fay?"

"She's a bitch," he shrugged.

"No, they got into an argument because his scared of real life," Jordan sighed.

"Real life is scary," Logan said as he walked out.

"You just saying that because your about to inherit the company," Toby rolled his eyes.

"Stop using such foul language," Logan shoved him.

"You can be an idiot sometimes."

**

I walked with Logan back inside, it was time to go, so we had separated ourselves from everyone.

"You don't have to do this, we could work something out," Logan told me.

"No, we can't," I shook my head, "I have to go."

"You'll keep in touch though right?" he asked.

"I'll try, but no promises," I sighed, "Just watch out for them, and could you give them this as well."

Handing him the folder he frowned, "This is really it..."

"Yes it is, Logan I have to go before they come in, take care," hugging him one last time I opened the door and pulled my suit case out.

"I'll see you later Jackie, no matter how late that'll be," he smiled and closed the door after me.

Walking myself out to the taxi I put my stuff in and told him to drive, taking a deep breath, I wiped away the tear that had fallen.

As we reached the airport I directed him around to the hangers.

"Go through the gate please," I told the guy and he nodded.

Winding down my window I nodded at the gate guy, I had been to the airport quite a lot...

"Thanks, keep the change," I handed the cabbie a fifty and he nodded in thanks.

"Miss Skye, we were afraid you weren't going to make it," the co-pilot took my luggage with a smile, "Your friend is waiting for you, to say goodbye."

I frowned, "What friend?"

"The young man over there," he pointed and I walked around to see.

My eyes watered as soon as they connected with his.

"What are you doing here?" my voice cracked.

"Begging you not to go," he said walking up to me.

"Jesse, I can't-," I cleared my throat, "I can't stay."

"Then I at least want to give you the best goodbye ever," he smiled at me and slid his arm around my waist pulling me against him.

I smiled another tear rolling down my face, he didn't move to wipe it away, "Your still beautiful when you cry."

This only caused me to cry more, wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him with all I had. He tightened his hold and deepened the kiss his tongue running along my teeth.

Pulling apart for a second we breathed before getting back into it. I felt my back hit the side of the stairs of the plane and giggled. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips, sliding one of my hands downwards I smirked as I played with the end of his shirt.

He growled and I slid my hand upwards tracing his toned abs, "Don't tease me, or I won't stop." He breathed out in between kisses.

Kissing his neck, I found his soft spot and put my lips near his ear before whispering, "Maybe I'm hoping you don't," I kissed his soft spot, he let out another throaty growl and pulled me upwards so he could kiss me again.

Dumb ass you do have a plane to catch...

I pulled apart from him and groaned, "Jesse you gotta let me go."

He groaned and put me down slightly, "I don't want too."

"I'm sorry, but this is just something I've got to do," I smiled softly at him.

"This something sucks," he pouted.

I kissed his adorable pout, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, don't ever be," he looked at me.

"Your too good for me sometimes," I whispered.

"I could say the same thing," I stepped up on the first step, "I meant what I said you know."

"What?" I asked frowning stepping up a few more steps.

"I'll yell it to you when the door closes," he smirked.

"Not fair," I pouted taking the rest of the steps up.

"Miss Jackie is the door ready to be closed?" the attendant asked.

"Goodbye Jesse," I waved and nodded my head at the girl.

She pushed a button and the door closed. But not before I heard him yell.

"I love you."

And that was when I knew he meant it.

<><><><>

Dun dun dunnn!!!!

Not.

The End.

;)

What a lovely way to end this~

Guys please don't kill me....

But I'm not going to reply to all your comments.

IM MESSING WITH YOU THERES MORE, KAY?

I still love you :*

-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
6.3K 360 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
30.8K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...