Bloody Society

Від dark_symphony

Rafaella De Chavez is the president's runaway daughter. Obviously, she ran away from home and has no intentio... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Runaway Princess
Chapter 2: Ella Park
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: Adonis
Chapter 5: The Gangsters of Lenin Academy
Chapter 6: Numbers
Chapter 7: Nikolei Kang
Chapter 8:The Bully, The B*tch and The Professor
Chapter 9: Crush?
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter 11: Like it always used to be
Chapter 12: Damsels in Bloody Dress
Chapter 13: Friend?
Chapter 14: The story behind her glasses
Chapter 15: That guy called Twelve
Chapter 16: Falling
Chapter 17: Escapade
Chapter 18: Death March Trial
Chapter 20: Back in Hell
Chapter 21: Starting Point
Chapter 22: Sister
Chapter 23: Engaged with the Devil
Chapter 24: Sea of Dead
Chapter 25: The Hood
Chapter 26: The Queen
Chapter 27: Come Back
Chapter 28: Choice
Chapter 29: Play the Game
Chapter 30: Karma
Chapter 31: My little brother
Chapter 32: Just a dream
Chapter 33: The other hood
Chapter 34: Welcome to Rome
Chapter 35: Her daughter
Chapter 36: Not a dream
Chapter 37: Who's the traitor?
Chapter 38: Self destroy
Chapter 39: Kiss me, goodbye
Chapter 40: Weak
Chapter 41: Let the games begin
Chapter 42: Reckless
Chapter 43: Other name
Chapter 44: The Traitors
Chapter 45: Fool
Chapter 46: The Joker
Chapter 47: Abducted
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: The Same Face
Chapter 50: Hera's journal (part 1)
Chapter 51: Hera's journal (part 2)
Chapter 52: Casa Dei Morti
Chapter 53: Alyanna
Chapter 54: Andreus
Chapter 55: Twin Daughters
Chapter 56: Yana
Chapter 57: My mother's killer
Chapter 58: Yvette
Chapter 59: Ella
Chapter 60: Stay away
Chapter 61: Fool's heart
Chapter 62: Break me apart

Chapter 19: Breaking Free

146 3 0
Від dark_symphony

Chapter 19: Breaking Free

"We have to get out before 12 strikes." Arvin stated with authority. Oh and yes you might have wondered why I'm not calling him jerk today well that is simply because we're having a truce right now. Yes, a truce since he's helping me to get out of the academy.

"But wouldn't that be risky? We all know that a couple of minutes before 12, guards are roaming all over the place. Hindi kaya mahirapan tayong ilabas si Ella nyan?" Joshua said and I kind of agreed.

How can we get out if there are guards everywhere?

"Exactly 30 minutes before 12, guards will be everywhere. It is risky but at the same time their very point of weakness." Arvin said with confidence in his voice.

"How exactly will that be a weakness?" the twins chorused, curiously.

Well I am curious too. I mean I've been staying here for almost a month now and I do notice that routine of security before 12 comes.

"Oo nga boss! Paano naman yon magiging kahinaan nila?" Atong interrupted. He was against helping me at first but since Arvin already decided well he can't really do anything about it, can he?

"It's true they roam all over the place around 11:30 and when I say all I mean all of it but there's one place left that will not be guarded once they're gone." Hyun Woo said so which made me think.

"If guards left and roam what place will be left alone that will be their weakness?" He added.

"Their post! Kung aalis silang lahat para maglibot ibig sabihin walang matitira sa mga lugar na binabantayan nila." Joshua said excited.

"Sabihin na nating naglibot sila at wala ng guards even in the exit points but how can we be sure we can pass all of them before getting on that points?" I asked and they all looked at me after that. I hope they get my point.

Even if we did pass them, there's still no assurance that I will be able to get out.
Besides, I don't think it's just the guards that we need to be worried about.

"We can handle them, right leader?" Oziris said with his usual smile.

"No she's right. We can fight them all we want but there are hundreds of security person in here. At bago pa man natin sila malagpasan kailangan nating gawan ng paraan ang lahat ng CCTV at camera sa academy. We can do that only if there's a lot of time. 30 minutes lang ang meron tayo. 30 minutes before the final lockdown." He then faced his palm.

"Can't you do something about it, Orion?" Joshua asked but the latter sighed.

"It'll at least take me an hour to disable all working cameras and CCTV system. Each camera has a specific type of pattern for security. I need to decode them first for me to control them. Wala akong oras para idecode lahat ng pattern ng camera. Limitado lang ang puwede nating daanan dahil hindi ko mashushutdown lahat." Orion explained.

"Anong gagawin natin nyan boss?" Atong asked.

"We need a hacker. A good one. Someone better than Orion no offense pal." Hyun Woo said and we all agreed.

"None taken." The latter uttered.

"Where should we get one?" I asked but they all smirked except me and that Atong. Ok? What's with all of that smirks in their faces?

"You already got one, Lady." Josh grinned.

Huh? Anong sinasabi niya?

"What do you mean?"

"One of your friend is a hacker. An international one if I may add. Damn why did I forget about it tss." Arvin shook his head.

One of my friend is an international hacker? Niloloko ba nila ako? Eh sila lang naman ang kaibigan ko dito bukod kay na Yana, Dette at Jervis. Are they saying that the hacker we need is one of those three?

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"He goes by the name Spider in the underground. He's one of the best hackers in the Philippines and he's your friend. If you want to get out then you have to get his help." Orion said but still, it doesn't sinks in. He? Who? Jervis?That stupid freak is a hacker?

I really can't believe this. He looks so stupid every single day doing all sorts of nonsense. Tapos sasabibin nila sakin na isa siya sa pinakamagaling na hacker sa Pilipinas? Joke ba to?

"We have proof. Look at this." Hyun Woo then handed me a laptop.

"La Mano Nera? An italian translation of the black hand?"

Sounds fishy for a pastry shop.

"A pastry shop? Really? It doesn't fit that words meaning. I can tell that it's a cover up from the very beginning."

"You know italian?" Hyun Woo looked at me  confused.

"Yes a bit. May problema ba tungkol don?"

"No just don't mind me." he shrugged.

Why does he look at me like that? Para bang nagdududa siya.

"So anyway since you know the language you can easily enter that site by creating your dummy account. Orion will feed the backup info as you create so they won't find out."

I wasn't really sure on doing this. We've been through a lot of files already and yet I can't see anything that relates Jervis as the international hacker called Spider.

Well not until we reached the end of the  page. Before it was random files of the so called members of La Mano Nera. In the end of the page there's a list of menu including, 3rd class, 2nd class, 1st class and VIP. But a window appeared on the screen asking for password when I clicked the button.

"What now?" I asked them and they all pointed at the screen.

"There are codes we need to bypass to show you the real deal. I guess it's time for me to work now." Orion smirked then stretched his hands.

Masyadong mabilis ang kamay niya sa pagtatype. Ni hindi ko na nga masundan kung anong ginagawa niya. A couple of click here and there. All sorts of letters combined with numbers are popping on screen. Ni hindi ko nga maintindihan kung anong klaseng codes ang mga yon samantalang si Orion mukhang isang tingin lang alam na ang ibig sabihin non.

"And boom! We managed to get inside somehow. I'll be fast and just show you the real deal we only have a minute, Ella. Your eyes and mind needs to be fast." Orion said and I nodded.

He open the file then I started scanning and reading it. Hindi ako makapaniwala. Totoo ngang siya si Spider. Ang hindi ko lang maintindihan ay kung bakit nandito siya sa academy na to samantalang ayon sa files ay matagal na siyang tapos magaral. Isa pa nababahala ako ngayong nalaman ko ang tungkol dito. Lalo na't hindi ko alam kung talaga bang isa siyang totoong kaibigan o isang lihim na kaaway. Specially since I am hiding my Identity in here pano na lang kung alam niya pala kung sino talaga ako?

"You looked worried. May problema ba?" Hyun Woo asked and I sighed.

"I'm just not sure if Jervis will help us, not when we discovered who he really is."

"Oh I will help you! Don't worry." A sound suddenly echoed through the room. It was his voice. I'm sure of it.

"Jervis?"

"Oh yes Ella,  it's me. Now look at your screen." and we did. He's smiling like an idiot as usual.

"I see you're having your secret meeting with your gangster friends. You should have invited me." he even pouted like a kid. Such a childish twerp.

"Have you been watching us all along?" I crossed my arms as I wait for his answer.

"Not really, just when you entered the site. That was enough for me to hear your plans of escaping." Jervis said still wearing that smile.

"So then Mr. Spider, will you help us? Or rather help your friend?" Arvin asked and the latter nodded.

"I will but I need to talk to my friend first. So if you'll excuse us please leave us for a while." He said and they all nodded. Leaving me inside the room facing Jervis on screen.

"I'm willing to help you but are you really sure about this?" Jervis asked and I nodded.

"Yes. I need to go out, Jervis. I have to."

"Does he know? Alam ba ni Professor Kang ang tungkol dito?" I remained silent and just looked away.

"Ella, you didn't tell him?"

"I can't. I'm sure he won't let me."

"How can you be sure? You didn't even ask him yet?" Jervis raised his brow.

"I promise him that I won't break rules. I don't want him to be disappointed and I don't want him to stop me."

Dahil pag pinigilan niya ko natatakot ako na mas gustuhin kong manatili dito sa tabi niya.

"He just wants you to be safe." Alam ko.

"Hindi ko kayang isipin na ligtas ako dito sa loob ng academy habang may ibang nagdurusa sa labas, sa kamay ng sarili kong ama. Someone's life is at stake. I have to go, Jervis even if it means breaking our promise and leaving him."

"I guess it's really hard to be his daughter huh? Sa lahat ba naman kasi ng magiging tatay mo bakit siya pa? Bakit ang presidente pa ng Pilipinas?" So he does know. Alam niya ang totoong pagkatao ko.

"So you knew? Did you befriend me knowing that I'm the president's daughter?"

"No. I befriend you because you're you. I don't need other reasons to befriend someone unless I have to. But in your case, I just really wanted to be friends with you."

"Does this means I can trust you?"

"You can. I won't betray your trust. Not in a million years, my little Fae." He smiled. And that smile without knowing made my tear fell.

My little Fae? Could it be him? Jesaiah Rafaello Valerius? Kuya Jervis?

"I can't believe I didn't recognize you sooner. You look so different." I'm the one who gave him that nickname 'Jervis' and yet I wasn't able to recognize him at all.

He chuckled then started peeling off or rather taking off his disguise. Revealing his real face with that brown hair and deep blue eyes.

"I hate you. You totally fooled me Kuya!"

"Missed me my dear cousin?"

A smirked formed on his lips.

"I'll meet you at 11 say that to your goon friends. I have to put back my disguise now unlike you the real me is a problem."

"Perks of being a businessman slash a model. So you're using the persona Jervis
in the underground now?"

"You know our family has a lot of dark secrets mine is just one of them. You're the first to know. Anyway, I still have classes to go to. Until then be careful, Fae or rather Ella."

After that, the account we made was finally logged out of that site. Arvin and the others came back with a curious face.

"He'll help us. He said he'll meet us at 11."

--*--

Yana Jimenez

(She'll proceed to her plan later. I'm counting on you.)

"Devil May Cry is on her side. They'll protect her. He also laid off his mask, Jervis will help her. And I'm sure you will too especially since you called me out of the blue."

(I won't stop her because I know she'll come back here.)

"Maybe but are you sure? What if things changed after she came back? That old man is getting desperate."

(In that case I will still accept her even if it means she'll betray me soon)

"Baliw ka na. Kapatid ko siya at mahalaga siya sakin pero mahalaga ka rin para saming lahat!"

(I know but I'm not sure everyone thinks that way. Number 7 hates me to death you know?)

"He just love her so much. But so do you, don't you?"

You love her so much that you're willing to accept her knowing that she'll betray you whether she knows it or not.

"I can't help but to get jealous. I wish that guy is just like you. Pero magkaiba kayong dalawa King."

(You still love him don't you? Then why don't you tell him the truth?)

"It's not the time yet for him to know. And maybe we're not meant to be together. I hurted him deep enough already. I can't possibly hurt him more. Arvin deserves to be happy even if it means I'm not included in his happiness anymore."

(You also deserve to be happy, four. I know you said you won't leave but you can choose to be free and live your life if you wanted to. I allow you to.)

"I know but I don't really have a life aside from living as a number. I can't possibly leave you guys right now."

I'll free myself after when I see everything is in it's right place. Maybe that's when I can finally tell him the truth about everything.

"For now, I'm fine being in here and able to watch him from afar. Kuntento na ko sa bagay na yon."

(What if he loved another?)

"Then good. That means I can finally leave without worrying."

(Four or rather Alyanna are you sure about all of this?)

"I already decided, King. And don't worry I'll help out as much as I can. I won't let her to be caught that you can be sure of."

(Thank you, Alyanna. For everything.)

--*--

Ella Park

11:15 Devil May Cry's Room

"Where's your friend?" Arvin impatiently raised his brows on me.

"Chill leader, baka natraffic lang?" Josh said which made us gave him a-seriously-look.

"Stupid. Walang traffic dito sa Academy." The twins said in chorus.

"I was just joking okay? Masyado kayong hot sa paghihintay." Josh said in defense.

"We don't have much time. Ella, can you contac-

Hyun Woo was cut off when the door suddenly slammed open. Bumungad samin ang hingal na hingal na si Jervis. I can't call him kuya in front of these guys not when they don't know anything. And oh he's back in his disguise again.

"You're late Mr. Spider." Arvin said, coldly.

"Well about that. Someone came and tried to ambush me. He even tried to stopped me from hacking the academy system. Good thing I was done hacking the camera's and security systems." Jervis explained as he breathed heavily.

"How did you escape then, Jervis?" Hyun Woo asked.

"Someone came and attacked my attacker. She told me to ran as fast as I can."

She?

"I know you're all curious but time is running. I already deactivated all the cameras. You have 15 minutes to get her out of here. You have to go now!" Jervis was panicking as if someone is coming. He pushed us all out then inside the car he used.

"Guards are all down. You have to move now. Drive as fast as you can when especially when you see people wearing a vendetta mask. Be careful."

It didn't took long before we reached the nearest exit point. But as we ready ourselves to go out. Bullets came raining at us.

"Get yourselves down!" Arvin stated with authority.

We were stuck in the car for about 3 mins. Halos mapuno ng pirapirasong bubog mula sa bintana ang loob ng kotse. Lahat ng bintana nito ay nabasag.

"We have to get down. This car will be useless." Hyun Woo said and we all agreed.

Pero pagkababang pagkababa namin ay pinalibutan kami ng mga taong nakasuot ng maskarang vendetta. Their aura was screaming death. I'm sure sila ng tinutukoy ni Jervis na umambush sa kanya kanina.

"We'll take care of them. You go on and take her outside." Josh said to Arvin and he nodded.

Josh and the twins stayed to fight those people in mask. Hyun Woo, Arvin and Atong  stayed with me to take me outside. Some men we're after us and so we were running as fast as we can until we reached the gate outside. But they soon catched up. Bukod sa naabutan nila kami ay meron pang tatlong lalaking nakamaskara naman ng lobo ang nakaharang sa pinto.

"Atong, ikaw na munang bahala sa kanya." Arvin said as he pushed me to him.

"Say leader, how about we make a bet? The one who gets the most of them wins." Hyun Woo said and the latter smirked.

"Fine. You'll give me your new Lamborghini if you lose." Arvin complied

"And you'll obey anything I command within a week if I win." Hyun Woo answered back.

Napapalibutan na nga kami nakuha pa nilang magpustahan tsk.

"Let the fight begin." And that was their cue on dashing their ways to attack our current enemies.

Arvin started off with three guys. He might look conceited but he certainly can handle them well. Those three attacked him all at once and yet he looks like playing dodging every attack of them. One tried to punch him but he caught his arm and threw him over the other one. The remaining one kicked him but he caught it too and ended up breaking the poor man's leg. He even dragged the guy and threw him by kicking him over the other two.

On the other hand Hyun Woo is doing good too. He can read his enemies move making it convenient for him to attack them easily. But then someone threw a knife at him. He dodged it but it left a small cut in his cheek.  He then picked it up and threw it back to the assaulter. They were fighting one and one but then Hyun Woo is far better than him. He can take the guy barehand even though the one he's fighting was armed with that same knife that left a cut on his face.

They we're both good fighters. No wonder everyone at school avoids them.

It didn't take them long until all those people of vendetta was all down. The remaining people was the ones whose wearing a wolf mask.

"Looks like we need a tie bre-

Arvin wasn't able to finish his words. He suddenly fell down the ground. It was all too fast. I can barely catch up with my eyes but I know that one of the guy with the wolf mask appeared suddenly in front of him and punched him straight. The other guy is holding down Hyun Woo but he can't get out from the guy's grip. May tinurok itong kung ano kay Hyun Woo saka siya tumigil sa pagpiglas.

The remaining wolf guy is facing us both. Atong and Me. Atong tried to do something but like Arvin he suddenly fell down the ground. The wolf guy was at my back. He tried to touched me but I turned and slap his hands back.

"Ella!" Hyun Woo sounded worried.

Then I tried to punch him but suddenly I couldn't move. Not even an inch. Damn why the hell am I paralyzed?

"Woo! Can you move?" Umiling lang siya sakin.

"Arvin Chen! Wake up! Ilalabas mo pa ko sa lugar na to kaya bakit ka natutulog dyan!"

The guy then slowly walked towards me. He was holding a needle. Damn that must be the prick I felt when I slapped his hands. May lason sa karayom na yon na siyang dahilan marahil kung bakit hindi kami makagalaw.

"Stay Away!"

He took a bottle then put the needle inside. He pulled out something from his pocket. It was syringe with an unknown drug inside. He wants to inject it to me.

"Arvin! Wake up! Ella's in Danger!" Hyun Woo almost shouted.

"You fool! Wala kang kuwenta pano mo kami magawang tulugan buwiset ka talagang Jerk ka kahit kailan!"

Hyun Woo was desperate and so am I.

"It's time for your medicine little missy." Halos magulo ang sistema ko ng hubarin ng lalaki ang maskara niya.

"Hindi. Hindi to totoo! Hindi ka totoo!"

"Bakit ganyan ka magsalita? Para namang wala tayong pinagsamahan." He laughed like a demon. So much like before.

Imposible. He was supposed to be dead. How come he's here?

"Wala ng makakapaghiwalay satin ngayon. Akin ka lang Fae. Akin ka lang!"

"No!"

"Ella." that voice...Lei?

"You need to calm down and think. He's dead Ella. He's not real." Lei said and I cried over him as he embraced me.

"Don't give me to him please! Lei don't leave me. Natatakot ako Lei, natata-

But he cut me off with a kiss. Making me stop and calm down.

"This is all just a dream. You need to wake up now." Lei said as he slowly vanish into thin air.

No, Lei don't go!

"Ella, wake up! That was just an illusion. Wake up, Bitchella!" Tila naman natauhan ako ng marinig ko ang boses na yon.

At ng sandaling tingnan ko ang paligid ko. Wala na ang mga taong nakamaskara na lobo. Tanging mga nakasmakarang vendetta ang nandito at mga walang malay.

"What happened?" I faced my palm in frustration. What the hell just happened?

"We were about to exit this point when three men in wolf mask attacked us or rather you. They injected you with something then you fell unconscious. You wouldn't wake up and you were turning pale." Hyun Woo stated and I sighed.

So that means it was all fake? That man...he's not alive. He wouldn't be. I was caught up in an illusion because of my troubled past.

"Leader stayed with you while Atong and I handled the remaining vendetta guys. It seems you were poisoned and based on what you're shouting you're seeing some bad things...an illusion as a side effect." Hyun Woo explained and so I finally understood.

I was poisoned and he really was just an illusion. I felt relief knowing it was not real. Knowing that the man I loathed the most was not alive at all.

"Where are the wolf guys now? How did you cure me?"

"Someone came and fought them. Arvin and I was no match for that wolves but the guy who came made them go all away. He also brought the cure. He's the one who helped you." Hyun Woo said and I nodded.

"Who saved us?"

Who saved me?

"I don't know. He was covered up from head to toe. He only removed his mask when he cured you and made you drink the antidote." Woo replied shortly.

"Why do he need to remove his mask?"

"He kissed you. That's the only way you can drink your antidote." Arvin interrupted which made my cheeks heat up.

Lei also kissed me in that illusion and it felt real. Could it be? But there's no way it's him. He didn't know anything about this. And I don't even know if he can fight like these guys with me.

"We'll get you outside now. Once we cross the gate you'll see a red sports car there. You can use that to get out of here fast." Arvin said and I nodded.

And so finally they walked me out of the academy.

"Thank you. For bringing me out."

"Don't be. We had a deal remember? You can go on and do what you have to. Once you go back here you'll be doing my bid." The Jerk smirked.

"Take care, Ella. We'll be waiting for you." Hyun Woo smiled and I did too.

"I'll be back soon. Thank you for everything." And so I waved my final goodbye as I started to drive the car.

At long last, I was finally out. It was hard and frustrating but in the end I managed to break free because they helped me. Now, I have to go home. Someone needs my help.

I won't let them be harmed in my father's hands. Just wait for me Julian and Elly. I'm coming, soon.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

24.8K 885 32
Janna is a fearless and extraordinary girl who's not afraid of facing all kinds of danger. A combat fighter, black belter and sharp shooter. She's ta...
7M 235K 50
Erityian Tribes Series, Book #4 || Taking spying to an extraordinary level.
32.5K 529 58
Sa murang edad, nakasaksi ako ng isang madugong krimen. Hindi basta bastang krimen ang nakita ko sapagkat iyon ay ang pagpatay nila sa aking ina. Ang...
457K 10K 49
Blurb: Charm Moldez was a simple snatcher who was able to snatch the heart of Thunder Devoncore, a mafia boss. Snatching and stealing are so easy for...