We Met in Starbucks (Harry St...

By harry_is_my_penguin

What if what you have always dreamed of happening to you turns into a living nightmare of ups and downs. Well... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
IMPORTANT
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

259 14 0
By harry_is_my_penguin

Ashley's POV

After that horrific experience that I just encountered, Liam then guided all of us to the elevators so we can go to our hotel rooms after their management checked us in.

"Wow, do you guys really go through that all the time?" I asked them still completly shocked that that many people show up to see them everywhere they go.

"Pretty much, but you get used to it after awhile," Louis said plainly.

"Well it's going to take me awhile then," I said while standing next to Harry in the elevator. He then put his hand on my shoulder, and right then and there I knew I was safer by his touch.

After what seemed like forever of awkward silence, the elevator finally stopped on our floor and now we were heading to our rooms.

"Ok guys, we have six people so three people to a room sounds fair. Ashley, who do want to share a room with?" Liam asked me.

"Well if I could I would share a room with all of you, but since I can't I will share a room with Harry and Niall," I said to them all. Harry and Niall high-fived each other, but Liam, Zayn, and Louis put a fake sad face on to try and make me feel bad.

"I thought we were best friends," Louis said  while fake crying.

"Ok Louis, at the next hotel we stay at, then you can be in my room alright?"

"That's better!"

As of that, we went into our rooms to settle in. Louis, Liam, and Zayn went into one room, and Harry, Niall, and I went into the room next to them. I was in the mist of unpacking my things when two strong arms wrapped around  me from behind; it was Harry.

"Well hi there Harry."

"Hey babe, do you need any help unpacking your suitcase?" Harry asked me in the nicest way possible.

"Awe thanks Harry you're really sweet, but I think I'm ok," I told him. He had a little look of hurt on his face, but I honestly didn't need his help at the moment.

"Awe alright, but if you need any help, just tell me and I'll be here," he said and was about to go and unpack his suitcase, but I stopped him.

"Wait Harry there is something that just occured to me."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well I've been on tour with you for almost a full day and you haven't even given me your number yet," I told him.

"Oh yeah that's right, well right now is a good time to give it to you then," he said while I gave him my phone and he gave me his. After we exchanged numbers, I went to find the other boys so I can get all of there numbers. After I got all there numbers, there contact names ended up being:

Hazza Bear

The Sass-master

Bradford Bad Boy

Daddy Directioner

My Little Leprechaun

I wanted to have their old nicknames as part of my contact list! I went back to my room to finish unpacking when I got a call from my phone, it was Louis.

"Yes Louis?"

"Hi Ashley, do you know I can talk to you anytime I feel like it now?" Louis said very cheerfully into the phone.

"Yes Louis I realize this. That's why I gave you my number!"

"Oh, ok Ashley just wanted to remind you. Have fun unpacking!" Louis said and then hung up on me. After that I just went back to unpacking trying to figure out Louis's randomness.

Niall's POV

I was unpacking my things when I glanced over at Ashley listening to her IPod as she was standing out on the balcony looking over the city. Wow she looked so beautiful out there, just minding her own business. I can't believe that I have feelings for her and that I'm not even denying them, and Harry fancies her too. But I'm not going to make a move on her until the right time. I decided then to go out to the balcony and give her some company.

When I got closer to where she was standing I heard her softly singing to herself  some very familiar lyrics. She was singing one of  our songs, "Story of My Life".

The story of my life, I take her home

I drive all night, to keep her warm and time... is frozen

The story of my life, I give her hope

I spend her love, until she's broken inside

The story of my life

"You have a beautiful voice", I told her. She turned around quickly looking startled, but then she started blushing bright red.

"Oh well thanks Niall, but I was just singing to myself," she said keeping her eyes low to the ground and talking nervously to me. I started to step closer to her and I could feel her blushing more and more. She finally looked up at me, and my heart started fluttering in my stomach.

"So uh, what are you doing out here by yourself?" I asked her getting a little nervous myself.

"Just looking out over the city while listening to some music, as you can tell now," she said making both of us laugh. Before I could say anything else to her, I got a buzz from my pocket. I took out my phone revealing a text from management saying to go and warm up for tonight's concert.

"Damn, I just got a text that the boys and I have to go warm up for tonight's concert. Do you want to come with me?" I asked her.

"Sure, I'd love to," she said eagerly. I held out my arm for her take and she took it while looping our arms together and then we were on our way to rehersals.

Harry's POV

I got a text from our management saying that we had to go to rehersals for our concert later on tonight. I was going to text Ashley to see if she would like to come with me, but I figured that she was tired and just wanted to rest or something, so I didn't.

I got to rehersals  a little early than I would normally, but when I got there I saw Niall already there while talking to Ashley. They seem to be really liking each other, but I really wish Ashley would talk to me like that. I got to tell myself though that its no big deal, until I find the right time to ask her out.

"Hey Harry," Ashley eagerly said while running over to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey you," I said while hugging her back. I wish I could do this all the time for no apparent reason, but that would just be weird for two people as "friends" to be doing.

"Niall was just telling me what you and the boys normally do at rehersals for concerts, and from what he tells me, you guys have alot of fun," Ashley said with a wide grin on her face.

"Yeah, we always have alot of fun performing for our fans, do you want me to give you a tour of the stage and introduce you to all of our crew?" I asked her.

"Sure, I would love that, is it ok with you Niall if Harry gives me a tour?" she turned to Niall who had a look of hurt in his eyes.

"Sure I don't mind, I'll just wait for the rest of the boys to show up," he told her, but I can still see that look of hurt.

"Great, let's go Harry!" I put my arm around her shoulder and she put an arm around my waist, and I felt such a spark to her touch that felt like the greatest feeling ever. I still can't believe that I saw that look in Niall's eyes. I have a feeling that he fancies Ashley just as much as I do, and I can't help feeling jealous about it. I'll worry about him later, all I want to think about now is my time with Ashley before our concert.

Niall's POV

When Ashley left with Harry, I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous about it. I was having such a nice time with Ashley by myself, until Harry had to show up. I tried so hard to hide my hurt expression, but Harry knows me so well, so he could see right through me. I was brought out of my thoughts when Liam showed up beside me.

"Hey Nialler what's wrong, you seem like something is bothering you," he asked me. I didn't bother lying to him because all the boys knew when I wasn't being myself.

"I think I have feelings for Ashley and I know Harry does too, but I just don't know what to do about it," I told him. He looked at me with full concern on his face before answering me.

"Well, my advice to you would be to let her come to you. She might either fancy you, or fancy Harry, but I would say for her to make the first move so there wouldn't be any competition between you and Harry to win her over," he told me. Liam is a good person for advice, and I think I'm going to take it. I wouldn't want Harry and I to get into a figth over her, so I am going to wait for her to make the first move.

"Okay thanks Li, you really do know what to say when someone is down," I told him with a smile. I gave him a quick hug and before I knew it the rest of the boys showed up and Harry and Ashley were heading back over to where we were standing. I'm not going to make any moves on Ashley and I'm going to tell Harry that too. For right now I'm just going to worry about putting on a good show tonight for all our fans.

Ashley's POV

The tour I had taken with Harry was unbelievable! I got to meet the entire crew and I got to see what its like to be backstage. When I had left Niall, he looked hurt about it, maybe it was because I left so suddenly, but I don't what else it could be.

My feelings for Harry have been growing stronger, and I don't think by me advoiding him is helping anything, and I have no idea what to do. I decided to worry about it when it becomes a problem, but other than that I was really looking forward to watching the boys perform tonight.

By now the concert was almost over, and I've been watching the boys from backstage. Occasionally they would send me a wave, a wink, or a smile, but Louis kept sending me funny faces which make me go off in hysterics. And Harry would always send me the cheekiest grins which would then make me blush and him giggle and then me giving him death glares.

Members of 5SOS have also been keeping me company backstage too. They were all really nice and I even got all their numbers too. I was in the middle of a conversation with Michael and Ashton when I heard Liam making an announcement on stage.

"You guys have been such a great audience tonight, that I think it would be a great time to take a selfie to remember this moment. Now  normally I would take a selfie would just the boys and I, but tonight I am going to take selfie with also our new friend. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our new friend, Ashley Marie."

My jaw literally hit the floor after he said my name. Pretty soon Harry was coming over to me and offered me his hand to take.

"Harry, there is so many people out there!" I whispered screamed at him.

"I know it's scary, but just trust me, and give me your hand," he said to me with a warm and comforting smile. I knew I could trust him, so I gave him my hand and he guided me towards the stage.

The crowd was screaming even louder once I came out, but I didn't pay much attention to them because I had such bad stage fright. As I was walking towards the boys, Harry was rubbing small circles on my hand reassuring me that everything was fine. I knew that I was safer with Harry, but I was still scared out of my mind.

Liam was waiting with his IPhone ready to take the picture. I positioned myself in between Louis and Harry and we were all making funny faces. After Liam took the picture, Harry whispered into my ear "That wasn't that bad". I replied with a "thanks" then went back stage. I'm going to treasure that picture forever and always and I can't wait to see what the rest of this month awaits me!

Author's Note

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I took a little while for me to update. I was just being lazy, but I made it up by making this chapter a little bit longer. Hope you like my story so far, lots of love!

-Ashley 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.5K 33
Autumn Mei is just an 18 year old ordinary girl with an everyday job at Starbucks. Many famous groups and stars visit the shop here and there. But, o...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...
Camp Mofo By Jess

Fanfiction

3K 73 32
When Jess and her friends go to their favorite music camp for the summer she knew they would have a great summer. Then the kicker. One Direction is a...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...