Angel•Bellamy Blake (under ed...

By Beacon_Blake

"Everyone around me gets hurt brown eyes, now back off before you get added to the list," I spat turning away... More

Original Characters
AUTHORS NOTE
The Accident
Boxed In, Breaking Out
Enjoying The Sunshine
Hair Gel FuckBoy
Lady and The Tramp
The Way The Cookie Crumbles
Ask Nicely
Black Beauty
Fog, Demons, and Goodbyes
Battered and Bruised
Sparks
My Saviour
Home Sweet Home
Murphys Disease
AUTHORS NOTE
Ink

AUTHORS NOTE

140 4 0
By Beacon_Blake

GUYS IM FREAKING OUT!!!! So I come to write, I'm looking at my story and BOOM there's a notification saying it's #25 in the 100 fan fiction category. I don't know if this is true or if I'm getting excited over nothing but no matter what I truly want to thank each and every one of you for following Alaska and I through this crazy journey. I never thought that my story would ever get the amount of views that it did let alone even be seen as decent. I love all of you and will forever thank you guys for the support and encouragement you all give me. You are all why I love to write. On another note I'm extremely sorry for my slow and crappy updates. I've been trying to edit the earlier chapters and make the whole story more visually appealing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...
194K 6.5K 60
"I'm not very good at controlling what my face does or what my mouth says." For four generations, people in space called the Ark "home", and for fou...
69K 1.6K 21
"don't waste your time believing in fairy tales, they don't exist here." EDITING {based off of season 1 of The 100} Mera Henry I'm nothing, nothing...
63.4K 2K 48
"The sun, the warmth, it was like a blanket. A beautiful, bright, blanket that burned. Burned, my demons away, brightening my darkness." A smile tha...