Arranged Marriage To Harry St...

By SmileyVicky1

"I want you to make me a promise before I die," my mom said. "Anything mom. Just tell me what is your last wi... More

1. About Me
2. Our History
3. Dinner
4. BBQ & A BombFire (part 1)
5. BBQ and bombfire (Part2)
6. Car Crash
7. Hospital
8.Apologies
9. Home Sweet Home
10. A Week in New York
11. Halloween
12. Holloween Pt.2
13. Surviver Series & The AMA's
14. Surviver Series & The AMA's Pt. 2
15. Thanksgiving
16. Thanksgiving pt. 2
17. Changes

18. Practice/Family time

13 0 0
By SmileyVicky1

Roxy's POV:

I have exactly a week before the rumble, and today I'm designing my wedding dress. I want a mixture of both a Samoan and a white simple dress, I knew the right person for that job right away. Im not one who likes to go over board with the sparkles here and sparkles there. I'm a simple person, yeah it's my wedding, but I know for a fact that my family wants to do it over the top wedding of the year. But that's just not me, yeah I'm going to do it big, because we have people coming and I mean a lot of people. "Hey what you doing," uncle Roman said. I looked up from my sketch book, I seen that everyone walked in from the back yard. I put my sketch book with the drawing laying down on my chest so they won't be able to see the sketch. "Why are you in your gym clothes," Naomi asked. "Well I had plan to go again, to get some training done at the Samoan dynasty gym. But I'm working on a sketch," I said. "Can we see it. I see that your Artisan soul is out and about," my dad said walking in with Harry. "Not yet I have to finish it," I said. "Ok back to the gym thing. You have to be here celebrating, the fact that you and Nia got a spot at the MENS Royal Rumble,  besides being in the women's Royal Rumble. That's big, hug to say the least," my dad said. "Besides the rumble is a week away. Let loose, don't be a Debbie downer," Nia said. I knew something they don't and that's me winning both of the rumbles. So basically I'm going to come out at #30 for both, but Nia is going to get eliminated in both before me, so I don't mind. I won't be the one to eliminate her and then feel bad that I eliminated her and won. So basically I won't feel guilty with myself for it. "Ok but you guys know how I am, I have to give it my all," I said. "Let me tell you guys something, something that we all have to appreciate and not take it for granted when it comes to her. That's just her Warrior soul showing. Which for some reason we all have that warrior side to us, but with you it shows the most because you stand for what you believe in. Put everyone before you always. But our temper we have it under control unless someone start to push our buttons. But you have it a tad bit more controlled then us," my grandma Johnson said. "Isn't it crazy how at work she's a shaman, everyone is comfortable around her, and certainly some are not. Then yet again at work and then here she can be a server, gives a helping hand, but yet be manipulative at the same time. But in a good way and at work the same. A warrior always overcome, but has a temper when things don't always go her way. A artisan who shows off her art side of things, a persons to call when we can't envision stuff ourselves alone. Can't forget the sage aka the joker that everyone wants at their bomb fire, for the way she tells the stories in a funny way, her #1 personality that comes out on top out of all of them. Always puts a smile of everyone no matter how her day was, but if one person can make our day I for sure know it's her with a text message or a phone call that is about three or maybe four houses away.*cough cough* The scholar learning everything she can, for example train every single day before the royal. The king, leader to most but sister, cousin, daughter and grand daughter to most, and soon to be wife. And the one people look up too, great example to everyone whether older or younger then her, even if she knows it or not. The priest, always putting everyone before her, always giving everyone advice but never taking her own advice. Never ever once have I ever seen her bring anyone down, and if she isn't doing good financially. I don't know why she isn't, look at who our dad and family are. As well as emotionally, mentally, or physically, she doesn't show it unless she wants for it to be shown. Which is rare, she doesn't bring people down ,but builds them up on their lows. Like I said, a great example to everyone whether older or younger then her," Simone said. I was wiping away the tears from my eyes, they where happy tears. Then Harry just made me chuckle, because he was some what confused. "Does anyone want to explain to me, the meaning to all these words Simone just used," Harry said.

"1.)The Shaman-This type of soul, is wise and old. They can give great advice, as well as truly connect with people around them. Others often feel better in their presence.
2.)The Server - This type of soul, is actually a natural caretaker to an extent. They always lend a helping hand. However, they often get overwhelmed. Sometimes, they can also be manipulative.
3.)The Warrior - This type of soul can overcome any challenge and is hard working. They always achieve their goals. However, they tend to have quite the temper.
4.)The Artisan - This type of soul is very expressive and creative. They want to be productive and thrive in the fine arts. In fact, originality is the strong-point of these people.
5.)The Sage -This type of soul is entertaining and charming. They are playful and want to be in public. In case you love jokes, these people are what you need in your life.
6.)The Scholar - This type of soul is naturally curious and wants to learn more than anything else. Sometimes, they seem a bit arrogant, but in most cases, they avoid conflict.
7.) The Priest - This type of soul is motivational. They do whatever it takes to help other people succeed. In addition, they also want to bring inspiration to people that need it the most. That's why they are more likely to have an inflated ego.
8.)The King -This type of soul is actually a leader. The King is more assertive than others and has a strong personality. They are perfectionists, have concentration in their eyes, and come off as a bit demanding," uncle Roman said. Harry just nodded his head that he understands.

I wand to stay and be around my family, but I also have to go and train. "I'll tell you something, stay and enjoy yourself tonight. I'll help you train the rest of the week," my dad said. I just gave up on trying to go to the gym, so I just decided to spend time with them. I got up and walked to the back yard. I stoped in my tracks at what I was seeing right now. "Surprise," people screamed. There was a ring outside with people in it practicing, I turned around and looked at my dad. "This was your plan all along wasn't it," I said. "Well let's just say that you're my daughter and I should know you. Because you are a spitting image of me, when it comes to wrestling," he said, I just laughed. "That is true I can't argue with you," I said. So about three hours of practice every one was worn out and out of breath. And for me to finish my training, I ran back and forth about four time, but damn my dad has a big yard. We all helped out in taking the ring down, we all help but us girl didn't help on taking the ring parts to the truck. I took this time to take a shower. When I was done, I went to put on a simple black jumper and put my hair into a messy bun.

I didn't know what to do with it and plus I don't want it down. When I was done I went downstairs and I was the only one downstairs. Everyone must be showering or something. I went to the kitchen to find my grandma, Gemma, the kids and Ms. styles outside by the fire pit. I went to the fridge to get a water bottle and go outside and sit on the floor between my grandmas legs and put my head back. "What's wrong," she asked. Her hand was feeling my head to make sure I didn't have a fever. "Just have a lot on my mind. The wedding, the rumble stuff like that," I said. "Look honestly you should just focus on the rumble and then the other things that come after that," Gemma said. "See that's the thing I'm barely getting to be known for me and not just as Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's daughter. Yeah I'll be known like that but I'll still make me known for me. But what happens if I win either rumble, I have to focus on who I want to face at wrestlemania. Then that's when I'll actually be under pressure," I said. "Well just know that you aren't in this alone. Just take it easy because then all this pressure will take a toll on you and if you do win either rumble then you won't make it to Mania with all this pressure. Just know that your wedding is at least half way planned," Simone said coming out the door. She right, if I have all this stress I won't even make it to maina. "Hopefully," I said.

I'm thankful that I have both my grandma's helping me out with the wedding. Not just them but the girls in both my families. It soon got dark and everyone came and sat down. We ordered take out food and we started to tell stories. Harry came and got in between my legs and put his head on my stomach, I didn't mind.  Just know I was sitting on the floor in between my grandma. After we all ate I excused myself, because I was tired and just wanted some sleep. I said good night to everyone and made myself upstairs. Once I was already drifting off, there was a knock on the door. It was my dad. "Was up big guy," I said. "Grandma told me that you are stressed," he said. "Yeah I never thought that me coming back to WWE would let me to where I am now, and to top that off the wedding," I said. "Look it isn't easy, just know that while on the road you have your grandma Johnson, and your aunties helping with wedding stuff. Before you know it you will be having the wedding of your dreams and the fight of your dreams as well. But you can't do that with stress, just know that you have to at least take some time to yourself even if it's 5 minutes," he said. I smiled and hugged him. "What would I go without you," I said. "Hit rock bottom, be a complete wreak," he said I laughed. He left and I went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
19.4K 896 7
❝I loved him, but it was a rotten love. A love pushed well past its expiration date. It was ugly and sour and spiteful and disgusting. It was hopeles...
20.4K 285 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
55.7K 1.6K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...