11. Halloween

Roxy's POV:

All of September was crazy. Well because I was told that I wasn't doing the movie with my dad. I was OK with it. Then I had to take care of the kids like the Twins kids, uncle Romans, Freddie and Jaz. In total it was 7, but I guess I'm used to it so I can't complain because I knew what I was getting myself in to. I had to take the kids to school. Then from there end up with Jaz and Freddie and going to work at the photography studio. Because we where getting a lot of celebrities. Then taking care of the kids after school. I had to pick them up from school. I mean all five of the kids weren't a bother because they did their homework and all. But the only two that where a handful was Freddie and Jaz.

So today is Halloween and I'm taking the kids out trick-or-treating like I always do every year. This year Harry wanted to join us. So I told him it was fine by me because I haven't seen him in two months because he still has to do interviews and finish some details on the movie. I know we still hate the idea of us too getting married and we hate each others guts. But we're putting effort on getting along and to know each other. It was around 4:30 A.M. The reason I'm up this early it's because they where bring me the kids. They always do this when they have a flight Monday and Tuesday morning or just leave them to me Sunday night. That's what Roman always does. He leaves Jojo Sunday nights. And the Twins always leave their kids with me Monday night. The only two that Lauren helps me out with is Freddie and Jaz. The reason Louis leaves Freddie with me is because his mom still has to deal with her two sets of twins. And because he doesn't trust his baby momma yet. And because for some reason he is making Harry and I godparent's for Freddie a week before the wedding.

My phone was ringing I looked at it and it was uncle Roman. "Sweetheart we're outside. Wait never mind where going to your room. Your dad just opened the door for us," he said. I forgot that my dad goes for a run between 4:30 and 5:00 in the morning then from 5:00 to 6:30 A.M he goes to the gym. Then he comes back like around 7:00 showers and he's ready for his day. By 7 I be getting the kids up and by 7:30 we start leaving school. I always take them to get breakfast I mean because they go in at 8:30 A.M. I got up and made room for the kids on the bed. I put Jaz on the crib and then Freddie. Once all five where on the bed Roman, Jay and Jimmy hugged me and left in a hurry. "Slim Jim where's Naomi," I said before he left out the door. "She's in the car she sends her hellos," he says. I just nodded and went to the door with them. I waved at Naomi. And she waved back. I closed the door and locked it. My dad has a key. I just sat on the couch and looked at my phone to see it was 4:45 in the morning. I put my alarm for 6:30 A.M. So I could have time to change the baby's then start waking up the kids and changing them. The good thing is that when my dad took me to my room he left my good blanket down here on the couch. I just layed down and took a quick nap.
-----------------------------
6:30 A.M
I heard the alarm and woke up. I smelled food. I looked towards the kitchen to see Lauren cooking. "Morning Rox," she said. "Morning. Wow your doing breakfast that's well new, not trying to offend you or anything," I said. "None taken but anyways the kids are up and ready for you to help them change," she said. I nodded and went to my room. I opened the door to see Jojo bearly waking up as well as the others. "Good morning my loves," I said.  "RoRo it smells like breakfast. Who's doing it because your here," Jojo said. "Well auntie Lauren is making it so let's get ready to go. Come on let's wash our teeth first," I said. We went in the bathroom that is connected to my soon to be old room. Harry and I are planning on checking out the house my dad said that might be for us. And its around the neighborhood. I finished washing my teeth and I went to help Jojo put her costume first. Yeah they let them use their costume's to school. Then when I finished with everyone getting dressed. I did Jojo's and Bridget's hair. "Are you guys ready to go eat," I asked them. With out thinking they just ran to the kitchen. I went to go get Freddie and Jaz to get them ready. I put on a cute Wonder women costume on Jaz and for Freddie I put on a Superman costume. I took a picture of Freddie and send it to Louis. I picked them up and went down stairs. I looked at the time an it was 7:30.

"Omg my little Jasmine," Lauren said. She came to me and took Jaz from my arms. I gave Freddie a bottle of milk. Lauren gave it to Jaz. "Are you guys almost done so we could leave," I said. "Yeah where ready to go," Justin said. I looked at the time and it was 7:45. There was a knock at the door. That's weird my dad never knocks. "Alright if you guys are done go get your bags I'll meet you guys at the car," I said. I went to open the door to see it was Harry. Freddie seen Harry and started smiling. "Hey there little buddy," Harry said taking him. "Come in I have to go ask Lauren something," I said. I walked into the kitchen. "Hey Lauren," Harry said. "Hey Harry. So are you going to be able to take care of Jaz later. Your dad has to catch a flight some where I'm not sure. And I'm not going to be here at night because its my shift at the studio. And we have a long night trying to get some pictures for the Kardashian's/Jenner ready for tomorrow," she said. "Oh shit I totally forgot about that," I said. "It's ok you take the kids out. Mari, Beth and I will handle it," she said. Beth used to work in the WWE as well. She got together with my uncle Adam aka Edge. I take care of their kid but it's more later on, on the day like at 11. Beth wanted to work in the studio so I gave her a job. My uncle Adam is still with the company but doesn't wrestler because he got injured. But since the company has a network him and his friend have a show on there so yeah. "Thanks but if I have any time on my hands I'll pass by and help out," I said. She nodded and she handed me over Jaz. The kids came down the stairs and we all walked out the house and went where the car was at.

"Are you coming along or not," I ask. "Well if I don't have another choice then I'll go. But I'm driving," Harry said. I gave him the keys and he put Freddie on his side.  I let the kids get in before I put Jaz in her car seat. We where taking Harry's Range Rover since I wanted to go in his car. We got to the kids school like around 8:15 and we parked in the parking lot and got off. The kids where having like a little fair at school. "You know you could've told me that the kids where having a hunted festival so I could've brought a costume you know," Harry said. I samiled. "Well im sorry I mean if it makes you feel any better I didn't bring a costume either I just came in PJ's," I said. "Well that could actually work as a costume unlike me," he said. I just shook my head. "Roro we have to go to class and from there we are all coming out and show our costumes to determine who has the best one," Justin said. "Alright then each one to class Harry, Jaz, Freddie and I will go get some front row seats," I said. They nodded and ran to class. Harry and I walked to where the parents where walking to. "Ms. Johnson I never knew you had a husband and two kids of your own," Ms. James said. She's a teacher here at the kids school. "Well she does didn't we make good kids," Harry said. I looked at him and gave him an "are you serious look." "Oh no this is my soon to be husband. This is my half sister Jasmin and my godson Freddie," I said. "Oh my I'm so sorry for the mistake, I'm so happy you two could make it. We have out did ourselves this year. We hope you guys have a wonderful day," she said. I nodded and Harry and I walked away because she was checking Harry out and he seemed uncomfortable. So I didn't say anything and walked off.  Did I mentioned that she is single and drop dead beautiful. She is like in her mid twenty's and a teacher. I couldn't compete with her. She was Harry's type. While she was walking away I seen Harry look at her. Now I'm self aware.

I walked off with Jaz in my hands. He came running slowly up to me and Jaz. "What was that. Did I sensed jealousy," he said. "Me jealous never. I'm never jealous," I said. I felt like I wanted to cry right there and then. I just kept it in and didn't let no tears go. "Well it seemed liked it was. Look listen to me," he said stepping in front of me and pulling my chin up. "Harry let me go we have to go get seats before there's none left," I said pushing passed him and pushing him to the side. While I was walking a tear fell. I whiped it away really quick. I walked to where the kids where going to show off there costume off. I sat in the front row. I seen that Harry didn't follow me. I seen that he came up to me and gave Freddie to me and just left. Wtf that's an asshole move. Now me and the kids don't have a ride home. I'll call Gomez or my dad to come pick us up 10 minutes before we start leaving. Good thing I have back up seats for the baby's at home.

(A/N: I'll be making a part two to this. Sorry I haven't updated. Thanks to those who are reading love you guys.)