9. Home Sweet Home

Roxy's POV:

Today is the day that I finally get to go home to my own bed. "Miss. Jonhson I'm going to give you pain pills that you need to take" the doctor said. "I'll take that so I could go get it for her right away," my dad said. "Dad what are you doing here," I said. "Oh so you don't want me to be here and take you home myself," he said. "No. I mean yes. But I thought you where supposed to be working like doing interviews of your movie and shit," I said. "First off watch your language. Second yes I am supposed to do interviews but since you where coming out the hospital today I canceled everything for the next week since your more important," he said. I just smiled at him. "So where's everyone at," I said. "Well as far as I know your in laws and your future husband went out house hunting you know to get some ideas. Just to let you know that's why I was late because I was with them. Harry wanted a house with the taste of both of you and since your something like me then that's why I went. But don't worry you'll go tomorrow to check the houses out," dad said. "OK and what about grams, Uncle Roman, Jimmy and jay all them are they working," I said. "Yeah they'll be here tomorrow afternoon. I have to take you home and rest," he said. "Alright then let's go I'm trying to get some rest before people start to visit me at my soon to be old room," I said. "Aye it will always be your room even if you move out. I mean I know you are going to visit and sleep once in awhile at the house aren't you," my dad said. He carried me and put me on my wheelchair that the nurse brought in before my dad got here. "Yes dad don't worry I'll make sure to visit you. Now push and let's go home because I need to catch up on some Netflix and sleep after," I said.

My dad pushed me towards the elevator. "Dad could I ask you something," I said. "Yeah anything," he said. "How do you feel about all this," I said. "Feel like what exactly," he said. "Well about the arranged marriage and me moving out and I haven't exactly moved out yet," I said. "Well I just feel like my baby is growing up and making her own grown up decisions. I mean it was bound to happen sooner or later," he said. "But you weren't expecting it to happen so soon. At least you and Lo will be giving jaz the attention she really needs. But if you guys still need a babysitter I'm still here I charge 20 dollars an hour think about it because other people want more then what I'm asking for," I said. "Same old same Rox. So humble that you actually grew up the way you mom wanted you to grow up. Your mom always told you its about giving to others who have less than you and what I learned was that with the money you get all of it goes to charity or to those in need. And you always had that in mind when you where little that you will always give and didn't care if you never got anything in return as long as they where happy. And you teaming up with Coby Persin to help those in need is pretty cool. But anyways my point is. That now that you will be gone that the house might be more quiter. No more music or no more screaming around the house. But like you said I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon," he said.

The elevator doors open. Once they where open I heard screaming. I looked around to see my family standing there with balloons, roses and stuffed animals big and small. Harry, his familly and the boys where there as well. I just let the waterworks go flying every where. I was laughing and crying at the same time. "Was this your plan all along," I said to my dad. "Yeah but it was true when I told you that Harry went house hunting but I told him about the plan so I guess he decided to be here," he said. After like two minutes of everyone hugging me we got into the cars since the paparazzi started to show up in groups of like ten and we went home. "Thanks dad for this. Actually for everything," I said. "No problem anything for my baby," he said. I just smiled. Once we got home my dad picked me bridal style and took me to my room and put me on my bed. About ten minutes later everyone started to come in like a big wave. "Rox could I ask you for a favor," louis said. "Yeah anything for you," I said. "Well I have a meeting with the boys and I was wondering if you could babysit Freddie for awhile," he said. "Yeah sure anything for you," I said. "What about me what if I had a kid would you do the same," harry said. "Only if you asked first then yeah I'll do it," I said and smiled. Louis handed Freddie over and then they all left. My family was still in here with me. "So there's some people who want to see you. They didn't have time to see you at the hospital but there here now," Lauren said. Seth, Paige, Sasha, Jordan, Gable, Enzo and Cass and more other's came in. They where all co workers of my uncle and the twins. "What are you guys doing here I mean don't mind but don't you guys have a show to be at," I said. "I mean if you want we could leave if you want," Seth said. It's kinda weird with Seth here because me and him date for about 5 month and broke up. I might said that I have never dated but it was three times and one of those was a mistake. I really didn't mind dating Seth and Dean but it never got to the point where they forced me to do things I didn't want to. But after I dated them it was weird because they where my Uncle Roman's best Friends. Seth and I decided to just stay friends and I'm getting there with Dean. Me and him are like brother and sister who fight a lot but at the end of the say we could have a good ass conversation. "Yes this is good company but I just don't want auntie Stephanie and uncle Hunter to say that I was the falut that you guys missed work," I said. "Well you don't have to worry about that because where here as well and I mean where in town for the rest of the week," uncle Hunter said. I just smiled. "Where's Harry," Aunt Steph said. "Well he's at the meeting for his movie he leaves this coming Tuesday," I said. "How do you know all this he left like almost 10 minutes ago," Jimmy said laying on the right side of me. "He had texted me last night but I had never got to see the message he sent me. Till today that I was in the car ride home," I said.

These are the moments that I always look forward to. Where it's like this. Just the people that I talk to and some other people that are close to my family. Like some co workers of my uncle, dad and the twins. Soon enough everyone started to leave like around 10 at night. "Aye could I ask you something," Nia my cousin said. My couisn Sara works in the WWE as well and her ring name was Nia Jax. "Yeah what's up NJ," I said. "Well Tuesday in Smackdown live they are getting six NXT people and I want you to be there if I get drafted," she said. "You know I can't go like this but if you do I'll call you. And I just know you will," I said. Then Harry and the boys came in. "Alright then sista see you later. And you take care of here she's like a sister. And break her heart we samoans get crazy so think about the actions you do," Nia said. "Alright see you sista take care call me when you land," I said. I just smiled. Li sat next to me on the right and Louis on the left. "So where's Freddie," Louis said. "In the crib with Jaz," I said. "Sorry to bother you guys, but I think Rox should rest you guys could come visit tomorrow," my dad said. "Is it OK if I leave Fred I don't want him to be home and because his mom doesn't even know he's here. By the way is it OK if my mom comes by tomorrow to pick him up," Louis said. I just nodded my head and soon the boys left. Soon after I fell asleep.

(A/N: Hope you who are reading like it. And leave you comments and votes thanks..)