18. Practice/Family time

Roxy's POV:

I have exactly a week before the rumble, and today I'm designing my wedding dress. I want a mixture of both a Samoan and a white simple dress, I knew the right person for that job right away. Im not one who likes to go over board with the sparkles here and sparkles there. I'm a simple person, yeah it's my wedding, but I know for a fact that my family wants to do it over the top wedding of the year. But that's just not me, yeah I'm going to do it big, because we have people coming and I mean a lot of people. "Hey what you doing," uncle Roman said. I looked up from my sketch book, I seen that everyone walked in from the back yard. I put my sketch book with the drawing laying down on my chest so they won't be able to see the sketch. "Why are you in your gym clothes," Naomi asked. "Well I had plan to go again, to get some training done at the Samoan dynasty gym. But I'm working on a sketch," I said. "Can we see it. I see that your Artisan soul is out and about," my dad said walking in with Harry. "Not yet I have to finish it," I said. "Ok back to the gym thing. You have to be here celebrating, the fact that you and Nia got a spot at the MENS Royal Rumble,  besides being in the women's Royal Rumble. That's big, hug to say the least," my dad said. "Besides the rumble is a week away. Let loose, don't be a Debbie downer," Nia said. I knew something they don't and that's me winning both of the rumbles. So basically I'm going to come out at #30 for both, but Nia is going to get eliminated in both before me, so I don't mind. I won't be the one to eliminate her and then feel bad that I eliminated her and won. So basically I won't feel guilty with myself for it. "Ok but you guys know how I am, I have to give it my all," I said. "Let me tell you guys something, something that we all have to appreciate and not take it for granted when it comes to her. That's just her Warrior soul showing. Which for some reason we all have that warrior side to us, but with you it shows the most because you stand for what you believe in. Put everyone before you always. But our temper we have it under control unless someone start to push our buttons. But you have it a tad bit more controlled then us," my grandma Johnson said. "Isn't it crazy how at work she's a shaman, everyone is comfortable around her, and certainly some are not. Then yet again at work and then here she can be a server, gives a helping hand, but yet be manipulative at the same time. But in a good way and at work the same. A warrior always overcome, but has a temper when things don't always go her way. A artisan who shows off her art side of things, a persons to call when we can't envision stuff ourselves alone. Can't forget the sage aka the joker that everyone wants at their bomb fire, for the way she tells the stories in a funny way, her #1 personality that comes out on top out of all of them. Always puts a smile of everyone no matter how her day was, but if one person can make our day I for sure know it's her with a text message or a phone call that is about three or maybe four houses away.*cough cough* The scholar learning everything she can, for example train every single day before the royal. The king, leader to most but sister, cousin, daughter and grand daughter to most, and soon to be wife. And the one people look up too, great example to everyone whether older or younger then her, even if she knows it or not. The priest, always putting everyone before her, always giving everyone advice but never taking her own advice. Never ever once have I ever seen her bring anyone down, and if she isn't doing good financially. I don't know why she isn't, look at who our dad and family are. As well as emotionally, mentally, or physically, she doesn't show it unless she wants for it to be shown. Which is rare, she doesn't bring people down ,but builds them up on their lows. Like I said, a great example to everyone whether older or younger then her," Simone said. I was wiping away the tears from my eyes, they where happy tears. Then Harry just made me chuckle, because he was some what confused. "Does anyone want to explain to me, the meaning to all these words Simone just used," Harry said.