13. Surviver Series & The AMA's

Roxy's P.O.V:

So today was the AMA's and they want me to do a performance. Harry and I haven't talked for 3 weeks. Its Thursday the 17. Right now I'm getting ready for my match for surviver series. The funny thing is that I'm going against my cousin Nia and I'm on Naomi's team. That's some bs. The thing that I hate is that my family isn't going to walk down the red carpet with me. But everyone like Naomi, the twins, my uncle Roman and his wife, Jay's wife, Seth, Dean, Cass, Enzo, Jason and Gable, my dad, Lauren, my grandma, my cousins Sara and Nia, Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry and Harry's mom. The boys are walking down the red carpet one by one. Yeah I'm going to have my family there but they aren't walking down the red carpet with me. Instead they are gonna wait for me at the entrance. The one's that are is Noelle, Jo and Naomi. This is crazy because I'm sing two songs that I have released and its crazy. All this passed week when I landed in Canada I was in and out the gym and the place where the AMA's was going to happen. I only got like 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Reason was because I was basically in the gym all day practicing for my match and when I say that nobody and I mean nobody could get me out the gym nobody did. Not even my uncle Hunter and Roman. When I had finished my practice at the AMA's I went back to the gym. The only two times I actually left was when I had to eat something and go to the AMA's area. Then I had to go to where the AMA's was going to happen because my first song was going to be a crazy performance and then after that it is me sing for the first few seconds of my second song. Then getting off and grinding on Harry. Nobody new but Jojo not my uncles daughter but another Jojo but we call her Jo, Noelle (picture on the top) Naomi, Nia, Sara and me. Nobody else knows. Naomi, Noelle, Jo and Nia came to my AMA's practice. I was shitting it all the time. I was thinking about the "What If's". All 4 of them told me that nothing would happen if I just focus.

Right now I'm getting ready for my wrestling match. It was just an hour away and I was getting my hair done into loose curls. I had redid my hair for a pastel white with a bit of fade blue. I really like the way it came out. So once my make up and hair was done I went back to the divas locker room. The plan was for me to win and be the last lone survivor for Smackdown live. Then come back here take a shower of 5 minutes get out change into my red carpet dress and then go back to Linnie the hair and make up girl to redo my hair and light make up. And from there leave with Jo and Noelle. Both of them were going with me because Harry had other plans on taking someone else. I don't know yet. He thinks that my dad or one of the twins where going with me. Oh wait I forgot that Gomez and Mari where joining us three. I walked down the hall because my match was going to start. I was walking and I was fixing my under shirt that was under the vest. I bumbed into someone because I was going to fall but they caught me. "Sorry about that," I said. "Its alright where are you head to," that voice. "My match is the opening show," I told Randy. Randy is one of my best guy friends here. He's like a dad to me when I'm here in the WWE. I could come to him or talk to him when my dad and I aren't on speaking terms or I could just talk to him when I'm scared to tell my dad something

I got in my ring attire. Which was a type of bullet proof vest and some spandex that reached up half way of my thighs. There was five minutes left before the show starts. My uncle, the twins, Seth, Naomi, and Dean walked in. "Aye girl you ready yet where up in 5," Naomi said. "Looks like she is staying with her uncles style," Dean said. I just rolled my eyes and I walked to the door. "Good lucky out there give it your all. Just know that nia won't get mad she knows its for business matters but you girls give it your all," my uncle said I nodded. And kissed his cheek and gave a side hug to Seth before walking out. I didn't say nothing to Dean. Naomi followed behind me. "You and Dean having that brotherly/sisterly type of fight again," she said. We walked to the certain to meet the other three girls. "I guess you could say that," I said. "So was up with you and Styles. I heard that him and the boys are gonna be here and after our match their coming back here to meet up and leave together but different cars," she said. "Really besides seeing him there I have to see him now. Do you know who his mystery girl is," I told her. We got to the other girls. The show started and Team Raw was going out. "To be honest no. But we are going to find out soon," she said. Once all five girls from the other team went out. It was our turn but we where missing one more person. "Aye where's the Bella twin," I said. "I don't know maybe on her way. I went to go get the girls you where the last one I went to go get," Naomi said. I just nodded. From our show there was two of the girls that weren't fighting. It was Nattie and Carmella. Nattie is the couch of us so we won't go on and fight each other. Carmella was replace by me. I don't know why. Becky Lynch the smackdown women's champion went out, then Naomi, then Alexa Bliss. Now I'm up next. My song started to play.