3. Dinner

Roxanne's P.O.V:

When we got to my dads house I gave my keys to Roman so he could go get ready. "Hey," Lauren said holding the new born baby. Yeah my dad and step mom were pregnant and she just had the baby two days ago I visited her at the hospital and she just got out today. "Hey you ready," I said. "Yeah I was waiting on you to get here and get ready," she said. I took little Jasmine yes I have a half sister. "Hun Jimmy is on the phone," dad said. "Is he on speaker," I said. My dad nodded telling me he was. "What happen SlimJim," I said. "So we kinda did something to your car," he said. "What did you do to my car this time," I said. "Well I didn't crash it. That's the good thing but its pack like what you say pack and they spilled chips in it," he said. "Its cool I could always ride with my dad, Jasmine and Lauren. And Roman, Jay and you are going with me to wash it," I said. "Cool then see you over there then," he said. "We we're afraid you we're going to say that," Roman said. "Is Dean going with Renee," I said. "Yeah they are taking a car there. Dean told me to tell you and i quote "What ever you do don't try to go on off her no matter what she does," Ro said. "What ever if she tries or even starts it I'm finishing it. And I quote "shit might go down tonight" tell Dean that please," I said. I gave Jasmine back to Lauren so I could go start getting ready.

"Roxy where are you," I heard some say. "In my room Naomi hurry we have like three hours to do this," I said. Naomi came to help me dye my hair, because I bleached it yesterday and we where tired to even dye my hair. Everyone were just curious to see how my hair would came out, but I haven't finished it yet. "Do you have the dye. And let's start," she said. Once she finished someone knocked on the door. "Come in," I said. "Is Naomi done yet we have to go. What the hell happen to you baby girl," Jimmy said. "She just got in the shower. And I just finished doing my hair. And yes you could come in," I said. "Roxy could you come please," Lauren said. "Coming. Where's Jay and his kids and girl," I said. "They are still getting ready and they are coming by to pick Naomi, Tom , Taylor and me. But first he is going to drop Roman and his family at the place," he said. "Rox come," Naomi said. "Damn I'm going let me check with Lauren first," I said. I walked out and went over to my dads and Lauren's room. I knocked before I opened the door. "Come in," she said. "What happen to you," my dad said. "I just finished dying my hair. But anyways not the case. What happen," I said. "Could you and Naomi watch Jaz for a while," Lauren said. "Yeah sure oh by the way Jimmy and his kids are here," I said. "We know he walk in on us. Well more like on your father getting dressed, because I was still in the shower," she said. I just shook my head and walk out with Jaz.

I walk in my room and Naomi was doing her makeup. "Is that little Jaz," she said. I nodded and handed her over. "Let me go take a shower be right out," I said. "Hurry because I want to see how your hair looks like," Jimmy said. "Whatever go check on your kids anyway," I said. Once I got in the shower I did my business. I got out about 15 minutes later. I wrapped my body in a towel and got out. Naomi seen me and got out along with Jimmy. I was about to change when the door flew open. "Dad I have to get dressed," I said. "What its not like if I haven't seen you before," he said. "That was like 12 years ago I'm grown now dad please," I said. "Go to the restroom then, I'm not going to walk in on you because I have to see your little sis while you change am I right or am I right" he said. I just rolled my eyes. "Dad Naomi has her they are in the living room and your wrong," I said. He went back out and closed the door. I called Naomi to come back to my room. Jimmy came in running in with Tay and tom behind him. "Why isn't it dry yet I want to see it dry," he said. "Hold your horses Jimmy that's why I called Naomi so she could help me do my hair," I said. Once Naomi got in here Jimmy pushed me on the chair and pushed Naomi to me so she could do my hair. Naomi knows I really don't like make up so she just did my eyeliner, eye-shadow, and lip stick. Naomi did some twist to my hair that meet on the back and curled the ends. My hair came mid way of my back. I was wearing a black and white Rivalry Jacket, a Nova jumpsuit and strapped success heals.