16. Thanksgiving pt. 2

Roxy's P.O.V:

Once Harry and I walked back in the house, the smell of food hit my nose. "So when are you going to be back in the studio and on your tour," I asked Harry looking up at him. Man there is times where I hate my height, but then I love it. "Well like around the last week of August. Why the question," he said. "Just wanted to know becuase I want to see what I do with my time. So I won't be here at home. But, I mean I have the studio, but Loren and I run it and she is there so I'm not sure if I should go and travel with wwe or just stay at the studio," I said. "Well if yiu want to travel then its a gokd idea," he said. I seen my dad with the twin's, Uncle Roman, and Dean. I remembered what Harry told me when we were outside. I looked at Harry and back to the group, Harry caught on. He pointed his head to tell me to take this chance and talk to them. And I did, I walked to them and to tell you the truth you can cut the tension with a knife or anything right now. My uncle Hunter was even looking at us, just in case anything went down. "Could I talk to you guys outside or anywhere at this point," I said before they did. "Let's take a walk down the block," uncle Roman said. We all stepped outside, I was taking deep breaths. "What do you want to talk about," my dad said. "Why exactly are you guys not talking to me. What did I do, was it what I did at the AMA's," I said. "Well as your father I have to say that I wasn't expecting that. And that you didnt tell me before hand. Did you tell someone about it," he said. "Yes, I told someone, but I didnt tell you because I knew you guys weren't going to approve of it," I said. "Your damn right about that. But you should've at least told us a few hours ahead of time," uncle Roman said. "But that's the thing, I know you guys. And what's the whole point of you guys getting mad. I'm not a little girl anymore, dad you have Jasmin. All the attention your giving me about how this or that is right or wrong. Teach her, because before you know it she's going to realize that you only care about me. Dad don't you think I can defend myself already, dont you think all that Brazilian jiu jitsu has payed off. Along with kick boxing, karate, and MMA have paid off. I did not take those classes for nothing. I had been the center of attention for a while now. Yeah, the attention feels good, but now I want a name for my self, not only seen as Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's daughter. Yeah, I appreciate it but I want to be known for Roxanne Johnson Garcia. Yeah I'm still going to need all of the family's guidance on questions about life or things that I'm doing. But just let me learn from my mistakes, nobody will ever be perfect. Especially not me, I'm going to have my imperfections but I'm ok with that. Because I rather be loved by people for who I am, not by who everyone one else wants me be and someone I am not," I said.

All five where just staring at me like I'm ET or something. I touched my face, I even looked at myself on the window car that was next to me. Dodged that bullet, still same looking Roxanne. "Man what could I say to that, she has a point. Can't seem to argue with what she just said," Jay said. "Just know your right, your an adult. You are just starting your life. But just know, no matter how many little girls or boys I have after Jaz. Your still my baby no matter what. I mean I have little hope that I'll have a boy any time soon," my dad said hugging me. Then it became a group hug, even Dean  joined. "I have to agree with your pops. No matter how many kids we all have, we will keep an eye out for you. Now its going to be Harry who is going to keep a hawk eye out on you," Jimmy said. I just laughed, we all stated walking back to the house. I looked over at Dean. Even if me and him had our ups and downs, he is still part of the family. "Why so quiet all of a sudden. You always have something to say no matter the situation," I told him. The twins, uncle Roman and my dad where all walking in front of Dean and I. "Just that I mean even if we had this thing, I have to say that I see you as a sister. I'm happy that we didn't start anything. I mean that was a crazy speech you just said, I mean British boy is going to be your future husband. I don't see anything wrong with it," he said, I just laughed. We caught up with the others, my dad put an arm around me. I can't believe that we got this over with, because I could not take my dad being mad at me. Especially the bond we share, I never what to lose that no matter where I am at. We walked in the house, there was laughter coming from the backyard. Everyone moved to the yard, I'm not sure if I should sing a song or not. But who knows, after all we have this bomb fire that we gather around after every celebration.