15. Thanksgiving

Roxy's P.O.V:

So today is thanksgiving and where celebrating with Harry's family and mines. After the AMA's harry and I somewhat talk. Where getting there again. My family actually didn't talk to me till yesterday that they want me to help cook and do a dish because everyone is. And so they could let me know that Harry and his family are coming. My dad is the one that didn't say a word to me nor did anyone else but the twins, Naomi and Sara. They are the ones that had told me everything that basically my dad wanted to tell me. See now that's why I don't really say anything to my dad. Louis had work to do as well as Lottie. And Louis' mom and step dad are in the hospital because they found out that his mom has cancer. When I found out I started crying.I bearly know his mom but still know that my mom passed away from the same thing. And seeing his family going threw it just made me cry. So he asked me if I could take care of Freddie and I told him yes. I had Freddie in my room sleeping still. So I was down here in the kitchen doing what I have to do since everyone had pre-cooked last night and I was doing my famous pumpkin pie. I did about 11 and I was done around 12 P.M. My dad and  Lauren where in the kitchen like around 11:30 in the morning. My dad or me didn't say anything to each other at all. People know when I'm mad at my dad and everyone else who's mad its better not to tell me anything because I get more mad. So they just leave it because at some point I'm going to talk to them but at my own. He just looked at me and he had that face when your parents have when they are disappointed and ashamed at the same time.

I shook it off and I went upstairs to get ready for the day. I walked to my room and when I got there Freddie was awake. But the thing was that he wasn't crying. I took this chance to give him a quick bath. There was a knock at the door before I went to the bathroom with Freddie. I opened the door to see who it was. And it was Naomi. "Hey you ready for me to start doing your hair," she said. "To be honest not yet. I still have to take a shower. And get him ready as well," I said looking at Freddie. "Well let me know when you want me to come do your hair," she said. "Just give me like 30 minutes," I said. She was about to leave when she turned back around. "By the way have you and your dad talked yet," she said. "Nope. Nobody has talked to me. Besides Lauren, Sara and you," I said. "You know you or him have to speak because of the wedding. And his daughter is getting married. Its something he thinks he is do right," she said. "I know but I just feel like I need time. And I'm scared that he's gonna bring it up and that's something I'm scared of," I said. "Just know that he's not the only one you have to explain to. You have three other mad Samoans that are going to back him up plus Tamina's brother," she said. I just sighed and nodded my head that I knew. Yeah I have other girl relatives but I'm the youngest and they are always worried about me. And when I say that my snapchat chats or messages aren't dry. Its because there not. I have my cousins texting me threw SC once in awhile but mostly threw my phone number message. Everyone is always on my ass like even if I take a nap they think some things up. I went and took Freddie a bath. After that I went to change him and put him back to sleep. That's when I went to go take a shower myself.

Once I was out I put my underwear and bra on and then my rope. Then I went to go look for Naomi. "Naomi where are you," I said. I wasn't paying attention because I was grabbing my hair in a messy bun that I fell on the floor. I looked to see who I bummed into and it was Harry. "Umm I wasn't expecting for us to meet like this," he said. I looked at his eyes and they where looking at my chest. I've noticed that they were almost out of my rope. "My bad could you help me up please," I said covering back up. "How have you been," he asked me. "Fine and you," I said. "Same.  How are you keeping up. Has your dad, uncle or cousins talked to you yet," he asked me. "Not yet. I mean they can't get mad. It was part of my performance," I said. We where both walking downstairs when I seen Naomi was in the living room with Jimmy talking. Jimmy looked at me first and looked away mad, then Naomi. I just sighed and I felt someone hugging me. "Its going to be fine, just know they aren't always going to be mad at you. They will come around and talk to you," he said. I just looked up at him and he looked down at me. I gave him a 'thanks for the advice' smile. He just nodded. "Hey are you ready for me to do your hair," Naomi asked. "Yeah let's go. See you in a bit," I said looking at Harry. "See you in a bit. And we should start bumping into each other more," harry said winking. "Never in your wildest dreams, Style's," I shouted.

Once Naomi and I got to my room, she started on my hair right away. Once she was finished I thanked her and I told her that I will be down in a few. I did my light make up. Which was just my eyebrows, lipstick, eye shadow, and mascara. Once I was finished I put on my outfit. Then my high heels. There was laugher and children screams coming from downstairs. I'm assuming all the guest are here. My door went flying open. I jumped scared and it was the kids. "Why did you jump. Did we scared you," Jojo said. "Yes you guys did," I said. I turned and seen that Freddie woke up and was just playing with his hands. I picked him up. The kids and I went downstairs. I seen my dad, uncle Roman, uncle rakishi, Jay, and Jimmy. The only one that actually gave me a  sincere smile was my uncle rakishi, but as for the rest they all mad doged me. I felt this pain in my chest that I couldn't take anymore, it was so overwhelming for me. Friends and family came up to me and greeted me, as me to them. I found Harry and his family and went up to them and greeted them as well. "Is that baby Freddie," Annie asked. "Sure is flesh and bone," I said. "Mom could you carry Freddie for a few minutes I have to talk to Roxy right quick," Harry said. Harry took me outside to the front of the house and we started walking down the street. "So why did you pull me for a walk Style's," I said. "Because if you believe me or not I know you well enough to know something's bothering you," he said. "Well you look nice tonight as well," I said. "Back at you. But don't try and change the subject," he said. "It's that I have this pain inside me that I can't take anymore. I'm not used to my family being this mad. I dont regret anything I did at the AMA's. There just isn't nothing they can do.  They should probably know that by now," I said. "Do you want my honest opinion," he said. "Do I want it," I looked at him. "Yes. You should just be the bigger person and grow your pair of balls and talk to them. I know it isn't easy to do but you can," he said. "You have a point but I just don't know how," I said. "Well after dinner is done then just go up one by one if they aren't together. But if they are then just kill two birds with one stone and go up to all of them and tell them," he said. I just nodded and we walked back to the house.

(A/N: Second part is on its way. Sorry for the long wait. Comment and like.)