2. Our History

Roxanne's POV:

I decided to go to the gym today. I made my way downstairs to come across my dad along the way. "Where are you going we have dinner with the Styles later," he said. "To the gym with uncle Roman and Jimmy and Jay," I said. "OK make sure you come home not so late so you could get ready," he said. "Way ahead of you pops. I'm getting ready at Uncle Roman's and from there we are leaving together in my car," I said. He just nodded. I walked out and went over to my Land Range Rover sport. I went to pick up my uncle Roman and cousins from Jay's house since they where going with me to the gym. When all three are in town they always go with me. I go to the gym three days a week. And if I need to relive stress or I'm angry I always go to the house gym since my dad owns his personal gym at home. But I want to go to one where there's people. I made a stop in front of Jay's house. I honked. I checked my phone while I wait for them to come out. I had a text from Naomi, Jimmy's wife.

From Naomi😍😇👑:

Hey girl when you guys come to the gym its going to be pack with fans and paparazzi out side so come in threw the back like always.

To Naomi😍😇👑:

Do you know what the reason they are there I mean its not a surprise but I mean who is the person who decide to come to the gym.

With that I didn't get to see what she had told me because everyone was in the car. I looked at the boys who where getting in the car. "Wow Dean is going to join the family for the ride to the gym. The man that doesn't like going at all and rather do it with the nature," I said. "Its nothing new. And I mean I go because I want to help you train," he said. Dean is my uncle Roman's best friend from wrestling. I had dated him for awhile maybe 5 months after I turned 19 when my dad and uncle found out we broke up. "It is because its one thing having you two together under a roof and acting like lunatics but I mean people get used to it. And we love having you guys around," Roman said. Me and Dean high five. I stared to drive off to the gym. "I just have to say that everything would be different if we didn't have Rox around because without her we would be dead by now," Jimmy said. Its true because I take care of the kids. I listen to everyone's problems I'm the therapist of the family. When I was in my dark place after my mom died I had them to get threw it all. Even though I wasn't fine myself. And when they are having bad days or what ever I'm always there for them no matter what my mood is.

"Are you guys ready for the dinner later," I said. "Is it about the arranged marriage that you promised your mom 5 years ago," Jay said. "Your right I had totally forgot about that. So now let's get in there before we go the the house early to get ready," I said. When we walked in I said hi to everyone and Naomi pointed to the people she told me about. It was none other then 1D. We had a history together especially me and Styles. Me and him made eye contact. I hate the fact that he is here. I'm OK with the others here but him. I ignored him. I went in the ring and trained with my uncle my fighting moves.

"What happen between you and Styles," Jimmy said when I got out the ring. "Something," I said. "Something I think its more then that because you don't get that angry for no reason in the ring. And I think it has to do with him. Because he keeps looking at you no stop," he said. "You really want to know why I'm angry," I said. "Yeah I know you more then Jay knows me. Your like my little sister," he said. "Well when I was on tour with them for their last two months before they took their one year off. I was talking to the Janoskians about their 2016 up coming tour and how they wanted me to go with them. Styles didn't like the fact that I was going to go on tour with them because they are trouble makers. So that's when I and him started talking shit to each other and I punched him on the face and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Because he called me a slut and a prostitute. So he threw my clothes out the hotel that we where sharing so that's how I came back home that week because of that," I said. I soon seen Jay was going up to Styles and punched him on the face and started to scream at him. I knew he had heard me. I ran and put my self in front of him. "Jay stop leave him alone," I said. "What the F**k no after what he told you no," he said. "Jay it was two months ago let it go. Come on let's go outside," I said. That's when I felt someone be hide me and started talking shit to me.

"So your just going to ignore the fact that I'm here I mean what happen two months ago happen 2 months ago. Can't we just leave it at that. I mean we are in an arranged marriage because of your stupid dead mother," he said. I got mad at the fact that he mention my mom. "No because what happen was an asshole move of your part . And because of what just because I was doing my job. You acted like an asshole. Who does that to a girl like really I was crying when I got home. Because I didn't do shit to you. You just threw my stuff like that and called me a slut and a prostitue. Don't ever bring my mom because your mom agreed to it ," I said. "You did what. That's why she didn't want to talk to anyone. That week," Roman said. I was about to punch him again. That's when Naomi came in front of me as well as Dean. I pushed them off also. I just left before he could say anything else to me. I was really mad and I was going to cry because what he said. I didn't deserve what he told me. We weren't even a couple to being with. "Roxy hold up," I heard Naomi said. I stepped into the locker room and slid down the wall. I scream one of those when your just really annoyed. "Honey stop crying its not worth it. He isn't the type to cry over. If you know you ain't any of those two things don't worry about it. And don't let his words get to you about your mom babe," she said. I just smiled at her and that's when Roman and the twins came in. They looked at me and just hugged me. "Come on baby girl let's finish our gym time and go home and get ready for the dinner later," Roman said. We were at the gym for an hour and then we left. The fact that I have to see him later got me really mad. And when my dad finds out he is going to flip out even worse then my not so long ago. So I just told Roman to drop me home and to take my car.

A/N: I know its Short sorry but here is another one. Vote👍👌