4. BBQ & A BombFire (part 1)

Roxanne's POV:

So I was at the grocery store with my grandma' Johnson, Lauren and Anne (Harry's mom.) "Grandma could I cook the food today," I said. "Yeah sure I mean Anne here has to taste your cooking," she said. "Oh really. Surprise me dear," she said. "Oh trust us she will. When she cooks for the whole family there is really nothing left," Lauren said. "Oh and by the way we're doing a bomb fire later so I'm going to go look for cookies, chocolate, and marshmallows. And junk food because I know the family and the boys," I said. I walked off with the shopping cart that had Jaz in it with her car seat. "Look at what we have here," I heard a voice say. Please don't let it be him. Once I turned around to see his face I was fuked. "What do you want now," I said. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what happen two years ago. I lost the best thing I ever owned in life. And if we could make things better," he said. "Look how many times do I have to tell you I don't want nothing to do with you and if your going to ask for a second chance forget it because I'm engaged," I said. "And I might assume that the guy is the lucky father of this baby girl. And she is the only reason he has to get married to your ugly ass," he said. "Actually she is my daughter and if you don't leave her right now I would call the police. Bye David," a voice said. David is my ex. He used to abuse me a lot and I have never told anyone.Once he laid a hand on me I told my uncle Hunter. At the time I used to wrestle and I was taking a week off and my dad ask me why I was bruised and I told him it was the job. I told Hunter not to tell my dad. There was a day where I told my family and they took him to court which he could never get near me ever. Hunter works as a wrestler where my dad used to. Hunter is actually CEt His wife's dad is the owner but they just own half of it and the business was going to her brother's but he didn't want to take it so it just got moved to them. And as far as I can remember I called him uncle Hunter. His real name is Paul but I cal him as his job name which is Hunter.

"You coming later uncle H," I said looking for the things I was looking for. "So this is Jasmine. And yes that's why I'm here at the store for some beers," he said. "Yes that's her in the flesh. And thanks back there," I said. "No problem. But you do now what happens when your dad finds out," he said. I just nodded and we went to go look for the rest of the things I needed. "So what is this that I hear," he said. "About," I said. "You getting married in like 5 months from now," he said. "Yeah I'm and I'm not ready. I feel like I'm to young still," I said. "Don't be we are here all the way. And by the way I married your auntie Stephanie when she was around your age maybe when she was 23," he said. "I know. But you know the guy that I told you and before I told anyone," I said. "Yeah the one you told me that called you a slut and a prostitude. And then he threw your stuff out and you came back a week early and I called you because you wouldn't talk to anyone. Yeah what about him," he said. "Well he is the one that I'm going to get married too," I said. Before he could say anything someone else spoke. "Paul hello dear. Are you coming by later," Grandma said. "Yes Mrs. Johnson expect to see me and my family later," he said. I felt cramps and damn. I looked at my grandma to tell her that my period might be here or coming soon. She nodded and I just got off to where they had stuff for the restroom like shampoo and all that. I texted Naomi.

To Naomi😍👼👑:

Hey do you have pads. If not so I could buy some right now that I'm here at the store.

From Naomi😍👼👑:

Yeah but bring extra because I got mine yesterday. And yours came already

To Naomi😍👼👑:

I think so because I'm getting cramps and my back was hurting for two days and when that happens its telling me that its going to come. Well anyway TTYL when I get home.

I got about three packs of pads. I went back to where I got the stuff for the smores and got reese choclote so I could do reese's s'mores dip for both me and Naomi. This is a thing for me and her when we are on our week. And everyone just thinks we are crazy. My grandma, Anne and Lauren found me and I put everything in the cart. "Do I want to now," Lauren said. "Umm... Let me take a guess you and Trinity are on the you guys week," my grandma said. Trinity is Naomi's real name. And Naomi is her work name but I got used to calling her by her work name. I myself use it as her nickname because she calls me baby rocky. And since then it got stuck to the little kids. Like the twins kids and Roman's girl Jojo. They call me auntie rocky or lizy or even RoRo they get the Ro from Roxy and Ro from Rocky. You could also say some uncles of mine call me like that as well. Naomi calls me baby rocky at her work and since then I've taken that as my ring name when I go work with them. "So your not getting in the pool when we get home," Anne said. "I'm not sure I guess not," I said. "At lest your not going to be the only one," grandma said. We went to the cash register and paid for everything and went home.

Once we got home I started to cook the red rice and other things. When I finished with what I had to do here I went outside where everyone was at and took the rice with me. "If you ever join a samoan family best believe that its going to be huge," my uncle Roman said. I went to sit by the boys. I sat in between Niall and Harry. "Hey what's up girl," Liam said. "Well since I'm going back to work in the WWE I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to join me. I mean I'm not going to force Louis because he could give me an excuse to why he can't but what about you three," I said looking at Niall, Liam and Harry. "Is your family ok with it," Liam said. "Actually my dad told me to tell Harry. And I qoute "You guys could bond and get to know each other more better and get along,". So I'm asking you two if you guys want to join. You know if you guys don't have a busy schedule," I said. "Yeah your dad, your uncle and the twins told me about that and I'm in. I'm willing to try just for you. And start over," Harry said. I looked at him and smiled. "So when are we leaving," Niall said. "Saturday night," that voice.

"Hey uncle Paul here early then usual I see," I said. "So which of you Lucky guy is getting married to my goddaughter," Paul said. "Yeah just ignore me like if I'm not here," I said. They and what I mean they I mean everyone pointed to Harry. But me being me I punted to my self. "Look I just want to tell you that if I ever hear her tell me that you hurt her in anyway doesn't matter in what way or form I'm going to take it out on you physically. I'll do anything before her father would," he said. He was getting mad and I stood in between Harry and my Uncle. My dad seen and took him to cool off. I looked back at Harry.

"Sorry for that. I have a crazy family," I said. "Shut up," Liam said. We just looked at him. "Triple H is your godfather," he said. "Yeah," I said. "I forgive you I mean every family has there over protictive uncles, brother's, dads and all. Especially if the girl that holds there family together is getting married to a good looking guy like me," Harry said. "Don't flatter yourself Styles," I said. He took me by my waist and walked toward the pool. I started to scream. I thought that I was going by myself when I seen my uncle Roman behind Harry. I just smiled at Harry. I knew I wasn't going by myself so I wrapped my legs around Harry's waist. That's when Roman pushed him and we both went in the water. I went back to the surface and started to laugh. "Who was it," Harry said once he came back to the surface as well. "Why I mean if I go down so do you," I said. "Yeah I know it was you Tomlinson," he said. "It was me," Roman said. I just got out and went to go get a towel and sat on it. I'm guessing Lauren told my dad that I was on my week because he brought me a plate of food. He only does that when I'm on my week. I'm not like most girls. There's girls that have a bitchy attitude. I on the other hand am cheerful and happy. I don't know why but yeah this time of month everyone wants to spend time with me. Before I ate I went to go take a quick shower.

Once I finished I went back to sit next to my dad right quick with my food. "What's bothering baby girl," my dad said. "Its just that I'm going back on tour with the WWE," I said. "Don't worry at least you have people with you. One of them being your future husband," he said. I just smiled and looked at the pool to see Harry sitting in the edge of the pool talking to the boys and my uncle. I looked at my dad. "Are you OK with this," I said. "About the marriage not really buy if it was your moms last wish then we have to respect that," he said and I finished my food.

(A/N: 2 part coming soon 👌👌)