The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch -4 Competetion or Heat

5.1K 164 59
By rosavet

chewing gum song. (Silvia song)

Sylvia's POV

I stood near the bar to get a drink.
I was tired of giving glares to a certain person.

"Cosmopolitan I presume." Someone said behind me.

I turned around to look and it was Ashton.

"Talk of the devil.." I whispered.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I said that's not my drink"

"Then, screwdriver? Or Moscow Mule?"

I signed," this may take forever so let me save you the trouble of tormenting guessing."

I turned to the bartender," An Aviation please."

And then turned to him. " well that could have taken a while, I didn't assume you as an Aviation type of girl." He said to me.

"I am what is called unexpected," I said in a sarcastic way.

"Is this seat taken he asked me? " he asked me.

I lied. "Yes"

He sat down beside me. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me something about yourself." He said.

"Read the magazine or tabloid. You will get to know me." I replied. Not at all interested to talk to him.

"I do know that but, I think that is just a gossip. I want to get to know the real you"

"Why the sudden interest in me?" I asked him.

"Just answer me," he said.

"If I do will you leave me alone?" I asked him. The bartender gave me my drink.

"Nope." He smiled.

" then why should I?"

"I will keep asking you until you do." He said.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be? I think your date is looking for you." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh my, are you that eager to get rid of me? Hate me that much?"

I scoffed," wow, see you know something about me, and even without myself telling you." I said with a sarcastic attitude.

He looked calm. I didn't expect that.

"Okay, let's make a bet."

"A Bet?"

"Yeah if I win you have answered my question." He said drinking his scotch.

"And what makes you think I want to play with you?"

"If you win then I will leave you alone and you can enjoy your evening the way you want, without me."

I looked at him with a raised eye. I doubt him.

He chuckled," cross my heart."

It couldn't hurt to play and I will get rid of him if I win. I signed.

"Okay..." I agreed.

"I bet that you to have dinner with me, tomorrow."

"What kind of bet is that?"

"My game, my rules."

"But that not even a real bet."

"Now, you have to answer. The bet is simple." That sly fox! Like hell, I would.

"I decline," I said.

"That means you lost Miss. Ashwood."

I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"So now you have to answer my question." He planned this all along I thought to myself.

"Lay it on my" I poured rest of the drink in my mouth.

"Why did you declined my offer? Why don't you want to be the face of my company?"

I know he doesn't like to lose or hear no. And me declining his offer was a big hit to his ego I guess.

I smirked," You have to earn my attention and make an effort to put yourself in my radar. I am a hard catch."

I saw his date Cindy make her way towards us.

I got up from my seat and took out my black credit card to pay.

"Let me." He stopped me.

"I can pay for my own drinks" and gave my card to the bartender. "By the way Mr Ashton, I have never seen you attend any of your brothers premier before. So what makes this one an exception?"

His face looked like I hit the right question.

The bartender gave the card back beside his drink.

I leaned in close to his face and moved my face to his ear. I whispered," is it because of me?" My lips slowly touched his ear and I pulled back taking the card in my hand. I turned around and left smiling.

I can feel his ears going red now. In the end, it's me who will leave you wanting more. And not satisfied.

I searched for Chris and joined him.

The after party started and also it was the birthday of the director.

After the cake cutting, the music began to play and Chris pulled me to the dance floor. I started dancing sticking close to him and moving my body with the music. As long as I am here I rather enjoy myself I thought.

We dance and enjoyed ourselves. I was so into dancing that I didn't notice that he has disappeared from the dance floor.

I looked around but it was starting to crowd and I couldn't find him. A slow song began to play. I was about to leave and look for him when a hand pulled me back the dance floor.

I slammed against the hard chest of a person. I looked up to to to see who it was.

And who else it would be?

"What do you want Ashton?" I said irritated.

"Nothing just dancing with you"

"What about your date?"

"Chris stole her." so he is with Cindy. I knew he dated Cindy, and really liked her. The tabloids did make a big fuss about it.

"Be careful otherwise she might get taken by some other person and you will lose your bank account?" I said with knowledge. I know what type of person he is. He wants what he can't have and he never likes to lose. He will only make connections with anyone just for profit. May it be relationships or friendship.

"I don't have to worry, nothing can slip from my hand if I don't want it to." Arrogance much?

".... why can't you leave me alone?"

"You lost the bet right? "

"But it was over."

"Not for me."

He irritates me. He has a prepared answer for me for anything I say to him.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked me.

"..." I didn't answer.

"Okay, then what can I do to make you like me?" He asked me.

"There is nothing you can do about that," I said.

"There is nothing I cannot have. And if I want to win you, then I will" he said with pride.

"Let me see you try, and lose," I said with a smirk.
If he thinks he can win, he is wrong.

"I will win." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "As if..."

The slow song ended and I moved away from him.
I saw Chris looking for me in the crowd. I was going to leave when I noticed a pair of hands were still holding me.

He was still holding me in his arms. "Why did you agree to be Chris date?" He asked.

Now I see. That's what is upset about. Rejecting him and going with Chris.

I said peek toe to match his hight and looked into his eyes, with a sexy grin," that man is mature than you. You know what I mean..." I moved back and turned to leave.

"Sylvia" he called out.

No sooner than I turned around, he sealed his lips onto mine and an immediate rush ran over my body.

I tried to fight it and pushed him away with my hands but he caught hold of it and pulled me into a more deeper kiss filled with desire and lust. He continued until I stopped fighting him.

It was aa raw and seductive kiss. Like all the lust and heat took over me. At last, he released me from his succumb trance.

I looked at him shocked.

He whispered in my ear," how about making into your radar now?" And left me.

I touched my lips. What just happened? I thought to myself. He kissed me and left me dumbstruck.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 25.7K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
12.4M 398K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
5.5M 169K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
1.5M 49.9K 82
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...