The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

Od rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... Více

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?

4.1K 152 33
Od rosavet

Generate by Eric Pryc. song ♟

Ashton's POV

I was busy with work the whole day. I finally came to my office after a meeting. I sat on my chair, signing.

I can't help but chuckle when I remember  Sylvia bursting into my office. She cancelled on me thrice and now I got her to come, at her own will.

The way she walked in all furious which was too adorable. Well, I may have gone a bit extreme but that's what I am. I don't do small.

I was thinking of her when my phone rang. I looked at who it was. Ah, talk of Miss. Exclusive.

"Hello? Mr Ashton, sorry I have to raincheck our date to next week." She said. My fear came again that she is cancelling on me. Again.

"Why?" I asked her on the other end of the line.

"Because I am in jet right now, flying to Moscow for a shoot. Apparently, the date of the shoot shifted and a certain scene have to shoot during this time period only. I hope you understand."

"Yes, no problem," I said.

"Thank you for understanding."

"Have a nice flight."

The call ended.

I called my secretary in through the intercom.

"Get my jet ready, cancel all my other meetings till Monday. I have to go to Moscow urgently." I got up from my chair and left the office.

There is no way of letting her get away so easily.

I got in the car and reached the airport. My private jet was ready. I parked in front of my jet and handed the keys to my driver.

I got in the jet and told the pilot to set the destination for Moscow.

With a few hours, I landed in Moscow. It was cold. The snow covered everywhere.

I picked up my cell," locate Sylvia Ashwood." I told my agent Henry. He is the best hacker/IT guy in the states.

"Yes Sir, give me 6 mins"

I hired a car meanwhile. My phone rang. "Sir she is at the MegaFon studio."

"Thanks."

I ended the called and got in the car. I drove to the studio. Their people everywhere busy carrying the pieces of equipment and lights.
I went in further, there was Sylvia standing and people were dressing her up. I was pleased to see that, at least she didn't lie about the shoot.

I was about to go in when a man stopped me,"эй, что ты здесь делаешь? кто ты? разве вы не знаете, что посторонние не допускаются на частные съемки"

I didn't look confused because I knew Russian.

"Я здесь, чтобы встретить мою девушку Сильвию. " I replied lying. "Can you let me in?"

"я прошу прощения. я не знал Вы можете войти." The man apologies and lets me in.

I went in and stood beside Sylvia.

"Well I guess you were right about the shoot," I said. She gasped as she turned around to see me. She looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"Wha...how...you?" She was at a loss for words.

"Couldn't have you cancel on me again," I replied smiling.

She was still shocked. "How did you find me?"

"I have my ways... so are we on for dinner?" I asked her.

"I won't lie. I am impressed." She said with a sexy lip bit.

"Dinner on?" I asked again.

"Yes, but after the shoot." She said confidently losing her robe and walking pass me.

She looked hot as hell.

The cameras flashed one after the other and she continued to give sexy and elegant poses.
She can set every man on fire and when she turned around to look at me and bit her lips giving poses I swallowed my dry throat. She gave a sexy smirk to me, I could tell she was teasing me and enjoyed doing so.

After an hour her shoot was done.

She came to me immediately before changing, she came close to me and leaned near my ear," want  some water?" She said, brushing her fingers on my lips. Just enough to get the electric flow within me.

I caught her hand," you lips can do the work for that" I said not giving into her and still being bold and ran my fingers from her shoulders; sliding them down to her hands.

She parted her lips to catch the air.

She moved away immediately. I knew I had an effect on her but she was too proud to let it show. I smirked & kept my eyes on her.

"Let me change, then we can go," she said not giving in and maintaining that cheeky posture of hers.

"My pleasure." I let her hand go.

After a while, she came back; wearing her usual clothes. Even though she sets the fire in me and get me all rushed up I am not giving into her. She is my enemy and my goal is to win her and leave her empty.

"That was a delightful shoot" I congratulated her.

"Thanks, it's refreshing when hard work pays off," she said.

We got in my car. "You enjoy your work?" I asked her keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yes, I do. When you got the beauty and brains its hard not to enjoy what you do." She said.

"Can't disagree with that I said"

She smiled. Moving her hair beside her ear, exposing the nape of her neck which is quite sexy I must say. I concentrated on driving.

I was going to ask her something when her phone rang and interrupted me. She picked it up." Hello?"

"Hey handsome..." she said smiling.

I looked at her. Who is calling her and why she is smiling so happily?

"I am in Moscow... no, I have a previous engagement tonight.... can't cancel....." she giggled. Who is this person on the other end of the line, I wanted to know?

"I will see you when I am in LA next time," she said,   " bye Adam" and ended the call.

Who is this Adam?

I didn't show that it affected me.

"You had plans?" I asked her.

"Yes with you tonight so I cancelled the rest," she said.

"Glad you did" I smiled.

I reached her hotel.

"Get ready, I will pick you up at 8" she got out of the car. "I will be waiting," she said smiling.

I was about to leave when she called me. "Yes?" I asked her.

"You have one date to impress me, don't waste it," she said licking her lips as she had already won. And I have lost.

"You never had a date with Ashton Hardlin, so be ready to be blown off," I said proudly.

"Will see..."

"And Silvia..." she leaned inside from the window of the car. "Yeah?" She said.

"In your radar yet?" I winked at her, smiling.

"After this date... you will be. If you make it worth my time." She said.

"I told you I never lose," I smirked. She waved me goodnight and I drove off.

My heart goes crazy when I am near her. She has a scent I don't what it is but smells like peach and roses...It's like I am calm and at the same time on fire around her but, I will not let that pull me down. Its just attraction and sex... I convinced myself and I don't ever do love so I don't have to worry about it. I don't believe in love.

I have to focus on my goal. I am just attracted to her as she is hot nothing else... is it?

I shook my head. Concentrate.
I will win her over, by this date and slowly she will be wrapped in my layer. After that, she will not know what hit her. I will leave her empty...

I smiled, seeing my plan work in progress. Yet, why do I feel uneasy doing it? Like I care for her feelings?

No never.

I won't let myself be bewitched by her...

Time to proceed to the next phase of my plan.

"The King moves.." ♟ I said.

Hey, my dear readers!

Big favour from you guys! Please, your liking this book then share it with your other wattpad friends who you think will like this book the same!

And its a promise from myself to you guys that you won't be disappointed in the chapters yet to come.

If you looking for some-

DANGER
SEDUCTION
ROMANCE
BILLIONAIRES
THRILL
Suspense
Stalking
LOVE
SEX
REVENGE
BETRAYAL

IT HAS GOT IT ALL! And more...
Hold on to your seat.

Lastly do vote, comment and please share!

Love rosavet 💋💋💋

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
431K 8.6K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
168K 1.8K 87
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...